Account deletion from forum (because of Obamot)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Account deletion from forum (because of Obamot)

by aerialcastor » 08/01/21, 10:38

I want to delete my account.
I did not find the option in the menus.
Can someone tell me how to do this?

The reason is that I do not want to be associated with what becomes Econologie: a platform for an uninhibited populist (Obamot), who does not hesitate to erect fakesnews into truths, to cheat and lie about the figures and even to make false statements. official documents to promote his ideas. Not to mention the visibility given to youtube's worst plotters.
1 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Econology account deletion

by Macro » 08/01/21, 10:43

Logically, you cannot delete your account. You can ask the admin to do it ... I don't know if a text obliges him to do it (but in my opinion yes) deleting your account and all that you have posted takes 1 mn (in any case on another forum this is the time it takes me to remove a robot and its pollution) ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 08/01/21, 10:47

I will see with Christophe if I find no other solution.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 10:47

If denouncing the scientific unknown and the villainous methods (The Pfizer study is) is populism for you I do not agree and I think you are wrong on the basis of the problem ... but I will fight until death so that you have the right to say it
: Wink:

There are still a lot of good things ... for the rest ...

But yes on the form, there are methods on the form used by some that must be reviewed!

We take care ... see the 2 links : Arrowd:
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 10:50

You can read :

bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381.html
bistro / anti-troll-method-l-ab-c-test-c-est-parti-t16681.html

And you can also publicly denounce these methods rather than denounce the entirety of the firum ... on the case you are announcing I was on your side and opinion ...

For the rest, you just have to stop coming, we can deactivate your account or even delete it, but old messages posted will not be so as not to make certain discussions incomprehensible ...

Covid drives even non-sick people crazy ...
1 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Delete account from forum

by aerialcastor » 08/01/21, 11:10

It is true that condemn all forum because of a member's behavior it's not very honest. I apologize in particular for everything related to the vegetable garden of the sloth.

But Obamot is so omnipresent, on almost all the threads that he is a bit the personification of the forum. And it gives an image of a forum partial, ready for all manipulations, which do not accept arguments, and which harass these opponents. A bit like Trump's "We will never concede".
It does not interest me. And I don't have time.

I really want to delete my account. It doesn't matter if my old messages stay.

Thank you and good luck for the future.
1 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/21, 11:23

I even understand if I find the decision radical: just simply come more and more ... the problem is that the covid crisis management encourages paranoid or conspiratorial behavior ... denounce scientific facts omitted by the decision-makers that's all the reverse of the conspiracy ... it is even anti conspiracy ...

You had seen bistro / what is it-how-to-obamot-t12250.html ??? It dates ... Obamot at times is a textbook case ... psychiatric school obviously!
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 08/01/21, 11:35

I know the Obamot case precisely.

It may seem like exaggerating to you, but what I see is a Qanon drift.
To take another example, when you read the forum, you come to the conclusion that carrot juice regrows amputated arms.

Staying is bonded.

Anyway, I hardly ever intervene. No one will notice my departure.
0 x

Remundo

by Remundo » 08/01/21, 11:37

I agree with Christophe's analyzes and allow myself to add a remark.

One should not give too much importance to the discussions of a forum. They are quickly lost in the digital oblivion.

At the moment, we are "hypersensitive", but that is not rational, it is necessary to take all that with hindsight and weighting.
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/01/21, 11:39

aerialcastor wrote:To stay is to support.

I do not believe.

We do not come here to "endorse", but to exchange.

as for certain subjects, there is so much controversy that "the Forum"has no official position.

but everyone has the right to stay, go, read discreetly, or participate ... actively. All this independently.
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"