Organic and ecological wedding. Search testimonials

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
organic wedding
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by organic wedding » 25/05/09, 09:26

I remind you that I am not a wedding planner, there are people whose job it is, who take a lot of money for it and who would surely not give you advice on a forum.

We mainly address the System D aspect, reuse, recycling, for us the first ecological solution is the reduction of consumption and we also talk about professionals who choose a way of working that seems to us to go in a more "ethical direction. "(I'm afraid to use that word now).

But back to our sheep, the purpose of this post was to collect testimonies from couples who organized their wedding taking into account the impact of this day on the environment, just to inspire others, if we do not not find them among convinced green people, where are we going to find them?
If I understand correctly, nobody had really thought about it ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/09, 09:47

If the process is not commercial (do you still seem knowledgeable (e?) On the wedding business ...) this subject is very welcome!

My remark on "green : Arrow: Biography : Arrow: ethics "was a generalist, she had nothing personal about your project ... I would like an answer all the same.

Now put cardboard or palm tree cutlery (import obviously hum hum ...) and have 100 people move who will feast for a whole night / weend for their wedding: difficult to speak of "ecology" and " sobriety"...

Here I found the right word I think: a good ecological marriage is a sober, simple marriage, without fuss without glitter ... And sorry for the traditions ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/05/09, 10:02

Christophe wrote:... Now put cardboard or palm tree cutlery (import obviously hum hum ...) and have 100 people move who will feast for a whole night / weend for their wedding: difficult to speak of "ecology" and "sobriety" ...

Here I found the right word I think: a good ecological marriage is a sober, simple marriage, without fuss without glitter ... And sorry for the traditions ...
Yes, I share this point of view. :?
5 years ago cousins ​​got married in the countryside, natural decorations with sheaves of wheat and other plants, littered in front of the church ...
Despite everything, we dropped balloons ... : Evil:
And we ate and drank like cankers ... : Cry:
Traditions die hard ...
It was a very beautiful marriage. :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/09, 10:12

Arf am still passed for an extremist :)

In fact I think the impact of a wedding must be similar to that of an F1 grand prix or a ski vacation ...

80 - 90% of the CO2 and the energy consumed must be consumed by the movements of the guests (spectator or tourist), the event in itself is not so polluting ...

Except obviously for "special" weddings of the "they said yes to each other in the MIR station" style .... : Mrgreen:

So when is the wedding via a webcam without moving your buttocks? : Mrgreen:

The top of the hypocrisy must be the "eco bio" wedding followed by a few weeks of cruising on the other side of the world (I think this is the worst way to "vacation") ...
0 x
organic wedding
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by organic wedding » 25/05/09, 13:43

To answer Christophe on his allusion to bios of the far right, yes you pass for an extremist, I did not feel so concerned that I had preferred not to raise, I find the question frankly out of place and irrelevant. If you met people who worked in the bio and who defended ideas of this kind, it is possible, from there to suspect those who appear on this forum...

For your reflection on a sober marriage I share it completely, the interest is to encourage people who would have chosen the honeymoon at the end of the world and the strawberry in the middle of winter (and the rest ...) to realize the effects of their consumption and to find other ways of living these festivities. I believe that it is not by staying convinced that we are getting things done, it is by communicating with those who have not yet started to become aware, it is more difficult but it is more interesting and more constructive. And think again the event itself is very polluting.

No I do not work in the field of marriage, or organic, I do not work at all for now, I never liked it too much, I am just starting (with this project) to find my way participate in this world without denying myself.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/05/09, 14:01

: Arrow: I do not think that Christophe targeted you in particular.

Sharing does not only serve to reinforce the opinion of the "convinced" ...
There is a wide range of levels of understanding of our ecological impact.

We need to be informed and are constantly discovering new lines of action, often unsuspected.

I am thinking, for example, of the approach of Mother's Day, of the surge of flowers cultivated in scandalous ecological and social conditions which will arrive to us by African plane at bargain prices.
: Evil:
It is essential that the econologists that we are do not buy these products. : Evil:
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 25/05/09, 14:21

Personally, and I have the feeling that I am not the only one in this case, I find Mariagebio, that you are quite aggressive!

you judge without knowing the people you talk to!

it is still on the verge of making us regret meeting us at the weekend!

you see, organic wedding, you ask us for a testimony and in exchange for our impressions, you send us back to our penatas by explaining that we are in the wrong!

respects STP points of view which can be different from yours!

When I organize a party, I like everyone to be greeted as if they were at home, that nothing is missing and everyone is happy, and on my wedding day, I wanted everyone everyone feels like at home! but with me it was too small! we found refuge in a place that would have been open anyway! we have allowed people to live and make a living! we have taken care of the ethical and organic quality of the cuisine and that the meal is suitable for everyone (we throw less when we like the food!).

the plants were borrowed from the neighbors, with their permission of course (only potted plants).

The cutlery, plates and linen were real (there was no breakage, so much the better!)

and for travel: on foot from the town hall to the church, the rest by car-sharing.

we have limited breakage!

But personally, if someone had fun telling me that it should have been 100% recovered, I would have sent him to work!
0 x
organic wedding
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by organic wedding » 25/05/09, 17:02

Hasardine
Reread yourself, you've been pretty aggressive with me from the start. I really feel misunderstood ...
I never said that you were wrong when you met, or that your marriage should have been 100% anything and I do not even find that our views are different.

In fact it's testimonials of this type that we might need, just to give examples ...

I join Citro for the flowers, and it's not just about respecting nature, but also the humans who work to provide this over-abundance of perishable gifts ...

And Christophe if that did not address this allusion to me, what exactly are you waiting for as an answer?
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 26/05/09, 09:30

Hello,
The idea of ​​organic marriage has at least sensitized a good number of people to be more careful if they have the idea of ​​getting married. :D
Especially since now it often happens to get married several times in a lifetime Image
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/09, 11:37

citro wrote:: arrow: I don't think Christophe targeted you in particular.

+1 it was not aimed at you at all (frankly it would be great for me if that were the case), I just wanted to say that BIO did not necessarily rhyme with ETHICS ... just as EQUITABLE did not rhyme with BIO.

But EQUITABLE already rhymes more with ETIQUE ...
It's mathematical! : Cheesy:

to summarize: associating BIO, ECOLO and ETHIQUE somewhere it bothers me and it looks more like bad marketing than anything else.

It's everything I wanted to say...
0 x