Objects to invent!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Items to be invented!

by Forhorse » 10/02/24, 16:44

On the last video the input and output of the pump which supposedly acts as a compressor are reversed compared to what they should be on a functional circuit.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/24, 17:41

How do they make the evaporator freeze up then? With a reverse hair dryer? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 10/02/24, 18:27

Re,
These are the 3 videos from 3 different YouTube channels,
the assemblies are very similar plus they are all recent
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 10/02/24, 18:42

I haven't watched the videos, I don't want to waste time with fake videos. I think the cold is just produced by the evaporation of the gas in the atmosphere, the thing can work once but that's it then you have to recharge.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 10/02/24, 21:41

Once, on an LPG car, old, very old, and with poor starting, I had the vapor freeze on the surface.... (I only started with LPG, no more fuel pump ).
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 10/02/24, 22:40

Christophe wrote:How do they make the evaporator freeze up then? With a reverse hair dryer? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Not complicated to have a little hidden pipe (the joys of video editing) to bring in a little gas which evaporates (no need to look for a complicated/rare gas, butane does the trick)
It's on the same level as the "free energy" videos which show that if you drive an alternator with a motor and you loop the electrical circuit then it produces infinite energy...
0 x