My creator-recycling site

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ecologicreation
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ecologicreation » 11/03/10, 20:49

Glad that it inspires you, I was a little afraid there! :D

That's where it all started for me too Bernardd, in the countryside nothing is lost, I always saw my father tinkering with tools, repairing dog collars or redoing a spade handle, reusing, transforming, often with not much and on the other side, a handsome dad who is nicknamed "Mac giver" and who is the king of the odds and ends, I am in heaven :D
After the jack of all trades that I follow a more artistic path but that does not prevent me from being a kind of "Geo-find-everything" in my daily life, both at home and in the garden.

What is the association of your mother-in-law exoceano? there are so few artists who are interested in recycling that we must put them forward so that things move. Good continuation to her and her association.

expensive
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/03/10, 22:34

Chrsitophe said:

And not your forum favorite do you believe?

If, of course, I know it for a long time, but in the case that concerns us, it has more freedom to put its commercial arguments.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
ecologicreation
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ecologicreation » 11/03/10, 22:45

elephant wrote:Chrsitophe said:

And not your forum favorite do you believe?

If, of course, I know it for a long time, but in the case that concerns us, it has more freedom to put its commercial arguments.

Except that I do not have to argue business arguments :D
but just take advice and be able to discuss recycling!

expensive
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/10, 22:54

Yeah I do not know pkoi elephant out the bazooka in your case ... : Shock:
0 x
ecologicreation
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ecologicreation » 11/03/10, 23:44

it does not matter Christophe, we can not please everyone and all the opinions are in nature and it is happy besides, that would be a formatted world.
And then the critics if they are constructive are welcome and if Elephant wants to let go and say what is bothering me in my approach, it does not bother me, quite the contrary.

Good night all

expensive
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/03/10, 09:01

Looks like you never saw me out the bazooka?

As bernardd very well saw, I simply made a small warning and gave advice:

Fi so! the nasty spammer who tries to take advantage of the notoriety of our forums

Finally, it's pretty cool, for once we will not complain too much.
Try to create a shop on e-bay: even if you do not sell directly, you will hoist your keywords in the first line, because e-bay is read daily by the engines.

It's hardly the air rifle!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
ecologicreation
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ecologicreation » 12/03/10, 13:22

Hello

It still does not explain to me why this warning :?:
If we take back your title, we can think that the members make discover here their site if it speaks about recycling or ecology:
"Classified ads and website presentation, Any spam for commercial sites (including pyramid fuel savers or not) will go straight into the trash!"

I do not enter the commercial sites since I do not sell, my site is just to gather and discover my creations from recycling or using old natural techniques, patinas for example. My blog, which is several years old, was becoming too big and it became difficult to find the pages that spoke about decoration in the middle of those of my garden.

Could you tell me why this is reprehensible on a site where one is supposed to speak and exchange ideas on ecology, sustainable development and recycling?

For me, this dialogue becomes sterile if we can not exchange ideas on recycling.
If the personal website presentation on the theme of your forum , you gene, it should just clarify in your title, so you will not be bored by passionate members who loves to share their experiences, that's all!

on that, good day to all and have a good weekend

expensive
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/03/10, 22:15

Hello Caro and welcome here! We already have a poet, there is still room for an artist.

Just a point of semantics: you speak of "recycling", but if I understood your approach correctly, you practice in fact the reuse of objects or their diversion, for purposes other than those of their initial conception.
In my idea of ​​it, recycling makes a return to the raw material, at the starting point, to remake the same object or another.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 12/03/10, 22:24

a piece of nunchaku pipe that gets into the system?
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 12/03/10, 22:26

ecologicreation wrote:Hello

It still does not explain to me why this warning :?:
If we take back your title, we can think that the members make discover here their site if it speaks about recycling or ecology:
"Classified ads and website presentation, Any spam for commercial sites (including pyramid fuel savers or not) will go straight into the trash!"

I do not enter the commercial sites since I do not sell, my site is just to gather and discover my creations from recycling or using old natural techniques, patinas for example. My blog, which is several years old, was becoming too big and it became difficult to find the pages that spoke about decoration in the middle of those of my garden.

Could you tell me why this is reprehensible on a site where one is supposed to speak and exchange ideas on ecology, sustainable development and recycling?

For me, this dialogue becomes sterile if we can not exchange ideas on recycling.
If the personal website presentation on the theme of your forum , you gene, it should just clarify in your title, so you will not be bored by passionate members who loves to share their experiences, that's all!

on that, good day to all and have a good weekend

expensive

it's bouncers it takes time, ...

I'm the artist
0 x