Your best music to discover and share

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Your best music to discover and share

by Exnihiloest » 01/07/21, 21:46

Opale2sang wrote:Bonjour.

I have no classic, besides that doesn't mean anything, each one is the fruit of his experience, and you seem to forget it, my way of thinking is simple

I haven't forgotten anything at all, and your way of thinking is not simple but simplistic. Obviously everyone feels the music according to their experience, it's trivial!
You gave your feelings, I gave mine. I would not have the right not to have the same? Do you think you are at the center of the world and your navel the benchmark?

"It means nothing"It's only because you are missing marbles, no need to get on your high horse." Revise your classics "is a simple expression. "Classics are quite simply cultural references shared by a large number of people.like the actor Stan Laurel you were talking about. In this case, it was about revising the classics of cinema. You confuse Charlie Chaplin we see at minute 2:50 and Stan Laurel. It gets over you when someone says it to you and you hit the nail on the head. Cool !

It seems you didn't understand ...
the system in place only bets on the dough ...
this youth that you do not understand ...

A word to everyone, hi.

Your 2-ball lessons are completely decorrelated from the subject, no need to repeat the clichés of the conditioning from which you take them.
For your info, following your learned "note the passage from Stan Laurel which says a lot", no chance : Lol: it's Charlie Chaplin:
Charlie Chaplin
Stan Laurel

Everyone gets it wrong, you better make amends, and thank me for reporting your blunder.
When you have gained a little in culture, civility and intelligence of situations, come back and give us lessons. Thank you in advance.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/07/21, 16:02

0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 14/07/21, 00:30

If there are singers who give the impression of not knowing what to do with their body when they sing, this is not the case with Jenifer Rush where she merges with the romanticism of her song ...

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/07/21, 20:29

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/07/21, 06:39

A little note in memory of Dusty Hil…. ZZ Top bassist Died on 28/07 at the age of 72 years… More than fifty years of Texan Blues Rock… Like it or not… But it stays all the same movements ...

1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/07/21, 12:17

Macro wrote:.But it's still a lot ...

If on whom it is di good movements. : Mrgreen:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/07/21, 20:10

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/07/21, 20:17

Special dedication to Bozo the swollen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/08/21, 01:27

Tribute to Jacob Desvarieux - KASSAV

Disappeared because of his comorbidities (diabetes, kidneys) carried away by Covid-19 despite three doses of vaccine

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/08/21, 01:36

Tribute to Jacob Desvarieux - KASSAV

Disappeared because of his comorbidities (diabetes, kidneys) carried away by Covid-19 despite three doses of vaccine

0 x