Little gossip of miscellaneous facts in France or elsewhere...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Little gossip of miscellaneous facts in France or elsewhere...

by DrBombay » 03/12/23, 17:43

gfgh64 wrote:Personally when I hear the music about this horrible story that they experienced, I tell myself that it could be the recovery of low stories
Ignoring everyone of this heinous crime, I wonder what zemzem wants to tell us
let's see what comes to me in my little head with three neurons.......(that it's a little doll ready for everyone to have the power too??) nannn it must be more subtle than that !!

Everyone has their own opinion, but for me it's more soothing music, a type of contemplation and respect for mourning.

Then for recovery, you don't just find "isolated" cases without any link to anything, is that starting to matter a lot?
And how many links can be found.
Treating the subject politically, rather than denying it, is recovery in your opinion?
Should we deny the subject or minimize it?
Is it wrong to want to resolve this problem?
Are we doomed to suffer?
1 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 03/12/23, 20:52

DrBombay wrote:Everyone has their own opinion, but for me it's more soothing music, a type of contemplation and respect for mourning.

Then for recovery, you don't just find "isolated" cases without any link to anything, is that starting to matter a lot?
And how many links can be found.
Treating the subject politically, rather than denying it, is recovery in your opinion?
Should we deny the subject or minimize it?
Is it wrong to want to resolve this problem?
Are we doomed to suffer?

ok "everyone has their opinion" on the music so, I didn't give mine!!?
who denies the subject?? Me ? Guy? Who ?

Personally I find it disgusting to take up a subject as terrible as this crime just for its little propaganda

Personally I don't see how he really proposes to resolve the problem, even when he vomits his immigration and all his shit....

Personally, all the parts make me sick, only the NPA is still a little digestible for me, Poutu really made me feel good
well with his "I dissolve myself" I would try to find the interview with several presidential candidates

and to make him endure, well frankly if it is with this zigoto that you (you) await deliverance, buy poppers and vaseline : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Personally a tune of music is running through my head, from a post of Christophe, "but damn, where did I put my..... : Cheesy:
1 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/12/23, 22:15

gfgh64 wrote:Personally I find it disgusting to take up a subject as terrible as this crime just for its little propaganda

We shouldn't reverse the matter! : roll:

Were you aware of this news item???

I don't, and certainly not much, in France.

Precisely, it is the interlocutor (whose sister-in-law was horribly murdered), who comes to ask her favorite candidate to make a little noise about this, because elsewhere it is omerta.
1 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 03/12/23, 23:46

I can understand the fact of wanting to make such an abomination public, but "personally" I find that you have to be a sea.... filthy to dare to add music to that, and to make a recovery with it
now I can also understand that others find it normal
Besides, I have nothing against scatophiles either, each has their own thing.
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 03/12/23, 23:48

gfgh64 wrote:not necessarily, it's just your interpretation of "its shape"
Personally when I hear the music about this horrible story that they experienced, I tell myself that it could be the recovery of low stories
unaware of this heinous crime, I wonder what zemzem wants to tell us
let's see what comes to me in my little head with three neurons.......(that it's a little doll ready for everyone to have the power too??) nannn it must be more subtle than that !!

I'm quoting myself just to answer you
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/12/23, 01:29

Imagine what we've been hearing on all the news radios for 2 days about a German tourist being stabbed to death. NOW,

Do you think they would detail what happened with the 70 year old lady in the same way?

No, they omit

SO ? Two weights, two measures ?

This is much more open to criticism than the choice of accompaniment with background music.

macron, fears that the armed conflict in Gaza will reach us in France.
But he fears even more the disclosure of this type of horrible attack, which would undermine his baltringue policy, and risk major uprisings by angry crowds.
1 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 04/12/23, 02:40

https://www.bvoltaire.fr/lille-apres-le ... -revoltes/
https://www.lavoixdunord.fr/1386984/art ... n-domicile
https://www.valeursactuelles.com/faits- ... e-de-letat
https://www.20minutes.fr/faits_divers/f ... neur-isole
https://www.femmeactuelle.fr/actu/news- ... te-2164510
https://www.bfmtv.com/grand-lille/femme ... 10228.html

now it is certain that compared to other crimes this case was not relayed by the news channels

"This is much more open to criticism than the choice of background music."
I don't think it's a problem of choice, but I don't know how to say it anymore, it's the very idea of ​​music in the background that bothers me

""SO ? Two weights, two measures ?""
well yes unfortunately, and in so many other areas

"" and would risk significant uprisings from angry crowds.""
well then maybe he's not wrong then

"" which would undermine his baltringue policy""
not sure that this is the worst of his policies (which is not really his anyway)
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/02/24, 16:05

flamboyant France!

damn the employees are really stupid... they panic and run away like cowards instead of going to get a fire extinguisher... or simply cover the fire!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/24, 16:17

Yes, Remundo...but the fire training course was not a priority for bank branch managers...

It's the Fronce de Bouffon 2... only morons (morons+ because they're still bank employees...) who go round and round in their shitty brains...

"It's her,
It's her,
It's her,
It's her,
It's her,
It's her,
It's her,
It's her,
"
Wait, the show isn't over...it's just the prelude...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/24, 16:29

I'm putting this one back here...since it's the right subject...and it's worth its weight in peanuts!! : Mrgreen:

1 x