2009 Economic Appointment

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/09, 09:49

Pfff bad language Citro!

We will see if we work as much in the South West in August, frankly it would surprise me !!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 03/06/09, 10:55

Christophe wrote:Pfff bad language Citro!

We will see if we work as much in the South West in August, frankly it would surprise me !!

Work ? : Shock:
What does it mean ?

... Ahhh yes, I see what you mean: light the barbecue, put the sausages on it, take the beers out of the fridge ...
It's true that it's a job : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/06/09, 11:22

But it's not true ! Band of jealous! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/09, 11:24

Targol wrote:... Ahhh yes, I see what you mean: light the barbecue, put the sausages on it, take the beers out of the fridge ...
It's true that it's a job : Lol:

Hey you forgot collecting wood and small woods in the wild forest full of brambles and wolf traps! It's a job, at least as painful as debating statutes (those present will understand ...)! : Cheesy:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 03/06/09, 12:31

@ elephant

Nice slip, right?

Ready = ready

close = close to

Fun but not on purpose, I was tired, that's all ...
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/06/09, 15:06

Christophe wrote:... Hey you forgot collecting wood and small woods in the wild forest full of brambles and wolf traps! It's a job, at least as painful as debating statutes (those present will understand ...)! : Cheesy:
With us, there are no wolves ... Only little rabbits that do ...
: Lol:
Otherwise, I did not hear that it was a work meeting at Targol. I have to warn ... that I'm not coming.
: Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/09, 15:31

Ah no in the southwest, the work will already be done I think (to stay in the forest) on the other hand it will be the 1st "meeting" to collect contributions or donations of all kinds for the association!

So as it’s the crisis you can start saving today :D

The basic contribution has been set at 18 euros.
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 03/06/09, 17:34

it was also suggested that the payment of this sum could be in the form of a direct debit: € 3 every 2 months!

crisis requires!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/09, 17:37

Yes but Christine was not too hot for this because of management problem ... and especially that many people are still reluctant to make direct debits ... Especially with an association that has just been born (logic).
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/06/09, 18:12

And in addition, you have to show your white paw to make direct debits. (personally, I hate it! Even for electricity or the telephone. When the money is withdrawn, it is too late. Otherwise, we can always dispute the invoice and propose a plan of clearance)

on the other hand, in Belgium, there is permanent order.

That said, for 18 euros, it is indeed very difficult to manage.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"