I sell my house in the Hérault to others

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/09/08, 11:31

+ 1

"We tolerate", or we can't ...

: Evil:
0 x
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 04/09/08, 11:50

I listen to each other discussing this announcement what concerns me is the way it is treated.
We take offense at the selling price of this property. Either!
One of you, I quote it / :

It still makes me laugh: we cry about purchasing power because tomatoes or leeks have doubled, but we tolerate going into debt over 30 years and thus paying our double house (interest) for one of a largely exaggerated purchase price ...

Nobody asks me if I got into debt, (yes I have paid my debts) and if I have my retirement years (yes I have them) and if I worked hard (yes hours, nights and days too) and if… etc. (Yes too) So you criticize without knowing, without knowledge, half-blaming the side 'exorbitant'of the thing.
I find it hard to understand what this type of discussion has in fact of constructive if it is not the fact that many liters of sweat were poured on the concrete and other plantations to develop the project as well as its realization. At that time I had the corones to try the experiment so do not throw stone at me in these critical forms!
You can talk as long as you sit down. The fact that I am selling my villa and if the price does not suit you, visit, discuss, propose, but please if you are not a buyer, be happy, if not to relay the information, since it is the first goal, not to criticize and let go of the announcement.
I think it is good to close the chapter and move on.
0 x
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 04/09/08, 11:52

gegyx wrote:+ 1

The voice of the wise

THY
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/08, 12:01

gegyx wrote:+ 1

Well, since it has gone up so much it means that there are more who can ... than you think. A couple of civil servants (even if there is only 1 in 2 I think) will have no problem obtaining a loan ...

Buying your house at 30 with 40 years of credit is total bullshit: you will pay double your house and when it is paid you will be dead ... and your heirs will have to pay the 30% inheritance costs . Under these conditions you might as well remain a tenant, right?

In fact, buying under these conditions is ...disguised slavery.

Sorry griffin I will be on your subject ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/08, 12:08

the-scribbler wrote:One of you, I quote it /

My remark was not personal ... It was the system I was targeting !! Now since you take it personally, confess one thing to us.

Assuming you manage to sell it at this price (that she is worth suspecting it is the market, it is not my question): calculate the financial profitability in relation to what it cost you (all inclusive) and what you will gain there.

Then relate this gain to the duration (sale date - purchase date).

Reported to a monthly salary, I am convinced that you will have earned more money with the resale of your house with that .... your work !!

And that's what bothers me a lot: currently (speculative) rent pays more than work! But the tide is turning ... and fortunately we cannot live long on ... virtual speculations ...

ps: the argument of liters of sweat, is not admissible, which owner did not sweat for his house?
0 x
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 04/09/08, 12:36

Can you do something about it? If so, give the solution! It is not the whole thing to bitch against those and those who have worked hard to build capital for a lifetime. The day you have a property to sell, count on me to remind you of your words.
If you don't want someone else to hold you responsible for the cost of living, show that you have leniency for your fellow human beings. Show them some understanding. And above all, roll up your sleeves and do as your elders do: SWEAT
You have the ability to criticize people who have made a living. It is good to look in front of your house before giving life lessons to others.
Personally, I don't know anyone from this space, but I see that those who complain are more often in search of possession than those who part with it for a certain sum after having devoted an entire life of hard work to it. .
You can remake the world in front of your keyboard but first you have to go into the field. Utopia is not a disease, being a utopian does not have only good sides, as for hope, it is essentially nourished by courage, determination and above all work.

As for profitability, that's not my problem.

a: I sell
b: a buyer takes
c: I'm going elsewhere
d: I am ending my life

For local taxes and other charges, apply for them.

Nobody asks the question!

Point
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/08, 15:51

the-scribbler wrote:As for profitability, that's not my problem.

Obviously: it's a little light no to say that no? In the same vein: warming either, wars and misery in the world are not my problem either ...

You know the answer to my question and that's why you don't want to tell us.

I think you must have probably earned 1000 to 2000 € per month on the increase in the real estate of your property ... and it is in the low average ... The rest is none of my business :)

But I am accusing you of nothing, you are not responsible since these are the "market" prices... but once again: it is the current speculative real estate system that I accuse ...

Good luck with your sale, you will undoubtedly find a retiree buyer, I don't worry.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 04/09/08, 15:53

My dear friends, let's not get bored!

Market prices are market prices.
Now the prices are going to drop, we have reached the peak but we should not expect a dizzying drop overnight.
Promoters who have the annoying tendency to believe themselves invincible simply risk breaking their noses, which will put a lot of brooms in the heap of vermin!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/08, 16:19

Well it depends on the corners but in France it has clearly become madness !! Here in Belgium it is still "correct" I find ...

Concrete example: our house here in the Belgian Ardennes my parents paid roughly the price of a new F3 in Strasbourg large suburbs (i.e. 10 to 20km from the center) ... and an F1 or F2 in Paris ...

Toudou Greg we know you do not like real estate agents :) but stay polite! Here it reminds me I had a teddy bear called toudou :D :D :D
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/09/08, 16:22

: Arrow: No, now is not the right time to sell ...

Sales begin to collapse, real estate agencies file for bankruptcy one after the other (the small ones).

The prices are revised downwards. It is normal, after a period of frantic speculation and dizzying rise, the market settles then it collapses until reaching a bottom. It works like the stock market because it was the stock market capital that was massively invested in real estate when the stock market plunged for the same reason (explosion of a speculative bubble) a few years ago.

The next French crisis will be that of the banking sector, which is linked to the real estate crisis and that of subprime.

Some banks are already planning to close half of their branches ... This will further aggravate the real estate crisis by creating a snowball effect ...

We are therefore in full decline, unemployment will also rise ...

I agree with you Christophe. +1
0 x