Customs clearance at meth'eco

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/08/08, 12:23

Thank you Obélix for this fiscal precision ... If now we extract all the mathematical juice:

TIPP = TIC, hence PP = C

ie Small Individual = Withtributable

: Cheesy:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 01/09/08, 10:14

do not play the state game (it is us) which consists in arguing around the legality of the fuel oil to not find the outcome on forum and conclude that it is illegal: European dorit prevails over French law, biofuel oil is mandatory, the state (we) pays a fine for this.
justice has already done justice caution in the matter, the rest is freak.
have the "glove box kit" reflex:
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/oil/fritomobi ... obile.html
the oil is a waste that belongs to us, otherwise TOTAL takes it from us to sell it to us at the price of oil! : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/08, 11:02

jonule wrote:European dorit prevails over French law

Yeah that's what they said but ... where are the European or customs cops?

It is like the blow of the national debts from private banks which are a politco financial swindle.

Pkoi? Because the banks have no means of pressure to force the States to reimburse them. I would be head of state I would put all state debts to private banks at 0 : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/09/08, 13:43

Christophe wrote:It is like the blow of the national debts from private banks which are a politco financial swindle.

Pkoi? Because the banks have no means of pressure to force the States to reimburse them. I would be head of state I would put all state debts to private banks at 0 : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Yeah, except that it is rather the opposite happening, private banks finance policies and the State therefore our taxes finance private banks ... : Evil:

Examples:
Crédit Lyonnais a few years ago
Almost all the banks today, they plunged serious into the scandal of the subprimes (the AMF, the stock market policeman, declares that it misses 1000 billion € on the banking markets and summons the banks to declare or is spent that money).

The European Central Bank (ECB) has already bailed out by giving funds to the banks so as not to weaken the system which threatened to collapse a few months ago.

The ECB is our taxes, therefore our money. You will see when the bank rates will increase, do not wonder why ... Many banks will close 50% of their branches within 5 years ...
When we have gangrene, we cut!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/08, 13:50

Uh pkoi the other way around? The state must pay a debt to the bank and this debt is financed by "us" all ... we agree. What I wanted to say is that nothing can force a state to reimburse a private bank ... except the fact of "safeguarding" the monetary system in the event of a crisis (it was seen in the USA not so long ago) : the state gave millions of € to a large New York bank to avoid a snowball effect ...)

Credit Lyonnais is a scandal and I think we do not know everything and Tapie (he is a crook) who is pocketing 200M euros is really but really pitiful ... and says a lot about it integrity and honesty of the system ... it is to ask the quesiton: pkoi stay honest the crime pays so well ...

In short: our honesty finances the dishonesty of white-collar bandits : Evil: but we get lost there ...
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 01/09/08, 14:00

it is to ask the quesiton: pkoi to remain honest the crime pays so well ...
maybe because Sarkozy is not my boyfriend ?? that he has nothing to gain from me unlike Tapie who supported him during the presidential elections. It is a lift reference. Small arrangements between friends ... : Lol:
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 01/09/08, 14:15

In the gaps of the financial system as the French legal system, the solution is not to fight against people who have institutionalized mafia methods at the head of our states, the best is not to participate: the least money possible in bank or credit, as much oil as possible in the engine ... The strength of a manager is only that entrusted to them.

If it's illegal but nonsense, let's change the law. It is made for men, not for itself. And if people are not open enough to change it, well I am in favor of illegality. I do not want to participate in the plunder of resources in the countries of my brothers, I do not want to participate in a stupid pollution due to the non recycling of our waste, I do not want to participate in the unjust and rapid enrichment of mafia banksters. .. So, I often fall into illegality, and I say it conscientiously, and so. I do not compromise anyone's freedom, that's what matters to me ... If, the banker and the boss of total will find it difficult to buy castles if there are many like me :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/08, 14:20

Bankster! Excellent neologism! Image

Op in the list: https://www.econologie.com/forums/neologisme ... t4894.html
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 01/09/08, 23:02

The why of the how (in short, it is intimidation, no more no less):
pinpin (oliomobile) wrote:Okay ... so in order to give clear and viable information, I took the trouble to call Metheco, Mr. Joseph, this morning. He gave me permission to do a little topo.
We talked a bit and told him that we were worried about him, us and the image of the industry.

In summary, customs are are a little pleasure just to stretch their legs, to strike a blow, to scare and show that they are always there to watch. They had learned a great deal about the company and its private life before arriving.

They indeed checked everything like customs officers in fact!
They thought several vehicles were running on oil, much to their disappointment. They verbalized the manager for a vehicle running on oil as during a classic roadside check for an individual. The result of the trial will be given Thursday morning. Basically he will have to pay for the km traveled in oil.

The calculation will be given Thursday therefore, hoping that there are differences in protocol with the other trials! Leo, I advised him to contact you in order to compare the calculation methods. Mister Joseph wishes to initiate a procedure, but is a bit demoralized to fight alone, adding procedural costs to a few years of retirement.

The company is in no way involved. The check took place because it had also been in operation for more than 3 years. A routine check you say? ...

Rest assured, customs do and will do operations in this way to show that they are still there, and so as not to be criticized for not taking care of the sector or doing nothing! An operation here and there, just to laugh and scare the new ones! This is his conclusion and strangely what a TF1 journalist who told me well and regularly works with customs told me!

In summary ... and to use the words of the puppet of Jospin in the puppets of the info at a time: Payyyyyyyyyyyys of mEEEEEEEEEEEEEErde !!!!

That's what I said: there are others on the list ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/08, 23:18

Ah (almost) end of the mystery!

I want to say “all that for that?”: A simple fuel check as for individuals?
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."