Diesel incompatible with oil?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 27/06/06, 15:30

Econology wrote:ps: i'm not talking in a vacuum, i saw a 400 hp engine whose nozzle had been cast running on 100% used frying oil and filtered to 5 micron with preheating to 70-90 ° C and 100 % equipped with Bosch! It is not only the pump that must be taken into account in an engine ...

Hello

a cast rod is a lubrication problem.

3 solution: 1) "forget" drain : Evil: 2) immiscible crankcase oil with hvp + ​​hs segmentation : Evil: 3) hs oil pump or blocked circuit (maintenance fault). : Evil:

I really don't see where the HVP comes in : Cheesy:, for your connecting rod see more on the side of the user than on the side of the PVH : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/06, 15:53

zac wrote:a cast rod is a lubrication problem.

3 solution: 1) "forget" drain : Evil: 2) immiscible crankcase oil with hvp + ​​hs segmentation : Evil: 3) hs oil pump or blocked circuit (maintenance fault). : Evil:

Exact ... In my opinion it was the freezing of the cylinders by using an inappropriate fuel which caused the 2) ... as proof towards the end the engine oil was extremely viscous after a few hours of operation ...

To my knowledge NO engine lubrication oil likes hvp !! Or rather: no HVP oil has the lubricating capacity of engine oils .... and as there is blow by in all engines ....

We also had some problems with the 3) (regular plugging) but this because of the frying oil precisely because even filtered the dissolved cooking salts pass through the 5 micron filter ... so 100% frying oil Warning !

ps: I would point out all the same that the engine in question had more than 14 h. For a car this corresponds, roughly to more than 000 km :) (taking 40 km / h on average)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/06/06, 16:04

jonule wrote:I must say that the depth of your answer overwhelms me ...
nothing, "my opinion" as I say, which is only mine! food for thought, if you want ...
wah what a lumberjack this lumberjack! : Mrgreen: but hey you don't have to bring it either I don't want to hurt you : roll:
well I see that a little adult humor does not grease old joints ... (smiley humor)
Where's your humor? I bring it back if I want ... : roll:

Therefore, in YOUR OPINION, the incorporation of EMHV (Diester is a registered trademark ...) in diesel prevents miscibility with HPV. Well. For what reasons ? Mystery, this is the opinion of Môssieur jonule ...

Subsequently, in YOUR OPINION, heating oil burns much better than diesel in internal combustion engines ... Well it's obvious, you are only synthesizing and expressing an old knowledge like the automobile .. .
By what technological miracle? Hush, this is a secret known to Môssieur, who is jonular alone ... Ah no, Chinese people too ... :frown:

jonule wrote:> I still insist to say that the HDi and DCi work very well at 100% oil, shortly to make the right adaptations.
Some people on Oliomobile are driving with dCi at almost 100% with an efficient preheating system, good management of the oil temperatures at the PI inlet and a double tank ... It's a little different ...
Apparently, the higher the injection pressure, the more the viscosity of the fuel is a predominant factor in the operation of a "recent" engine (see the discussion we had with Professor31 on this subject in the spring ...)

jonule wrote:[...] thus the HCCi is indeed a weapon of the oil tankers, one will have well included / understood the history since the European standards on the pollution which they are devoted to the petrol engines. but what after? the VAVOIRPARICi?
The HCCI, for those who are unaware of it, is a combustion process still in the experimental phase which should allow in internal combustion engines to further reduce the levels of emissions of NOx and particles, as well as consumption. .
Whether we like it or not, unless we completely disrupt our lifestyles, we will have to go through a reduction in the energy consumption of our means of transport, it's totally inevitable!

jonule wrote:well if not how many% have you been riding since time?
30% from 20 km. I can't anymore and I'm starting to have problems ... :|

For the rod connecting the engine cited in counterexample by Christophe, I lean like Zac for a lubrication problem.
Typically, HPV fuel which leaked into the crankcase and diluted the lubricating oil due to poor combustion during cold starts ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/06/06, 16:06

Heck, I hadn't seen Christophe's answer!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 27/06/06, 16:24

there is no harm, lumberjack, you are aptly named! : Lol:

I was trying to find a slightly tangible explanation for the author of this post, but you seem as convinced as I am.
this is another way of saying that we agree without putting it in shape, because I see that communication problems are the very basis of energy problems ... hm short!

DCi of that time can run at 80% without any modification, and it was not me who invented it! and everyone can ride 50% of that time too, without any modifications!
of course it is not in the east that they have these concerns of "adaptation" ...

if you have problems at 30% ben is that you must do it wrong I see no other explanation ... bet you are the only one!

to answer christophe once again, if there is a lubricating oil which looks much better than all the other minerals, it is a bio-lubricant : Shock: Nope ? if it exists since a lease, it's not me who invented it either I swear, I even ordered it and I find that the performances are better.

I ordered "PLANTOMOT" available on the site of www.monopoel.de (thank you for them) a little expensive 30 € the 5 L, as at "the house of ecology", 30 € the 5L of BIOLUB, but if you turn to "the charentaise of lubricants" you can get 1.65 € the liter was 200L carriage paid.

at worst, frequent + emptying can overcome these small problems.

but let it be said: the fuel oil which passes into the lubricating oil is that there is a problem: used glow plugs (repeated start-ups), bad segmentation or ... too much waste due to oil ! for example, petroleum frosting. yes a diesel engine, and especially the recent ones, even have trouble reaching their T ° C of operation with diesel, it is the "disadvantage" of the diesel engine? had to think about it, but yes it is + an engine of transport that ... of the city.
but hey as the ad says "diesel cheaper than gasoline!" find the mistake ...

because a hot engine whose segmentation is well sealed poses no problem for the oil (it was not me who invented this one either).

but as we are cencé give only good info in a good language what I understand, I give you everything on the icing:

http://www.meilleurduchef.com/cgi/mdc/l/fr/recettes/glacage_chocolat_ill.html

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
zac

by zac » 27/06/06, 16:35

Woodcutter wrote:For the rod connecting the engine cited in counterexample by Christophe, I lean like Zac for a lubrication problem.
Typically, HPV fuel which leaked into the crankcase and diluted the lubricating oil due to poor combustion during cold starts ...

resalut

Depending on the vehicle, I rotate between 60 and 100/100 of recovery oil.

for lubrication, I do not pretend to hold the panacea, but it works; "fluid" synthesis (emptying once a year) + treatment 9 every 30 km!

3 minutes of "heating" before leaving and maximum 2000tr as long as the engine is not completely at temperature, after fully.

And of course a pantone.

the only problem I encounter is instability of idling on rotos that have the bottle.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
professeur31

by professeur31 » 27/06/06, 17:12

Econology wrote:
jonule wrote:in short is it still necessary to remember that 100% of diesel can run on oil? ................

I'm going to play devil's advocate but you have to be honest: 100% of diesel can run on a "low"% of oil ok but only a small% of engine can run on 100% oil without any risk!

Indeed, an engine is exclusively designed for 1 type of fuel (which explains the strong technological links, for the commercial it is another debate, between the manufacturers and the oil tankers). Putting an alternative fuel will obviously work but it can cause problems .... Do I remind you of the cetane number of pure oil?

If you want to run 100% oil without any problem in the long term, you must use Elsbett motors (for example) with high efficiency they were designed for that! (this is the battle of Mr Elsbett's life)

I'm not sure (and as an oily you know it) that an HDi has the same lifespan by running at 100% in oil even with a super preheating kit ... and even in mixing exceeding the 30%. Even the viscosity and the combustion capacities of the "red" already pose problems for Hdi ... that is to say !!

A diesel engine having run on oil which is HS after 200 km is not a good economic calculation! I guess you know what gray energy is?

And I'm not even talking about future HCCi engines (can be precisely designed so that they can't run on oil ....?)

ps: i'm not talking in a vacuum, i saw a 400 hp engine whose nozzle had been cast running on 100% used frying oil and filtered to 5 micron with preheating to 70-90 ° C and 100 % equipped with Bosch! It is not only the pump that must be taken into account in an engine ...

Conclusion: the oil as a fuel additive ok but 100% with petrochemical additives : Evil: on motors not designed for this, beware of the risks!

Anyway for the future I have a very big "confidence" in the oil companies / constructor / State to preserve their interests .... : Evil:

Of course you are right Christophe and unfortunately for everyone, all those who exaggerate on the Oil / GO ratio will pay the price sooner or later.
We are starting to see common rail engines sunk due to deviations of the injection jets beyond 50% of oil in the GO.
This is generally observed under heavy load at very high pressure.
Indeed, it will become increasingly difficult and dangerous to operate with a percentage of oil greater than 20% in the GO; future engines will NOT accept it AT ALL !!!
When I say this, I can assure you that my sources are verified!
For the HCCI, Bucheron is right that this is only experimental but beware, production can not delay !!
At that time and to our great despair bye bye HVB :|
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 27/06/06, 17:35

Professor31 wrote:Indeed, it will become increasingly difficult and dangerous to operate with a percentage of oil greater than 20% in the GO; future engines will NOT accept it AT ALL !!!
When I say this, I can assure you that my sources are verified!
For the HCCI, Bucheron is right that this is only experimental but beware, production can not delay !!
At that time and to our great despair bye bye HVB :|

Anyway, it was to be expected, as soon as a clever little one finds a solution allowing him to get out of the mold and no longer pays his farthing to our dear industrialists : Evil: , the answer is immediately felt. She is

administration : see the response of the administrative court to the commune of villeneuvois municipalities which OSE want to run their vehicles at the HVB. On other subjects, see the legal attacks by Areva against Greenpeace, by Montsanto against the reapers, ...

Technical : Even if, in my great naivety, I do not think that the arrival of electronics in cars pursued this single goal, it still had the effect of bringing back into the hands of car dealers who previously were learned by their owners, who were somewhat gifted in mechanics.

Here, with the HVB, we are in the 3rd phase.
    The first phase is when the phenomenon is so marginal and underdeveloped that the system "lets pee".
    The 2nd phase is when it starts to be seen, to spread, we disparage, we threaten
    The 3rd, when it still takes the employer, we attack and we sink : Evil:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/06/06, 18:22

jonule wrote:[...] the DCi of that time can run at 80% without any modification, and it was not me who invented it! and everyone can ride 50% of that time too, without any modifications!
I do not see what allows you to assert this so conclusively without anything on which to back your words ...
Beginning in oil last year, I consulted Oliomobile and I stick to the recommendations resulting from the compilation of a large number of specific experiences presented on the "Key to determining the% age of HBV". .

So, no, "the dCi" cannot run at 80% without modification and "everyone" cannot either roll at 50% without modification ...

jonule wrote:if you have problems at 30% ben is that you must do it wrong I see no other explanation ... bet you are the only one?! [..]
I do not know yet what is the nature of the problem but you are surely right: IN YOUR OPINION, I do it wrong ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

For Targol, I think you forget a little quickly (too simplistic view of the background?) That electronics in cars is linked to a lot of other things than "the shadow plot"...

Nor should the development of new technologies for the engines of the future be linked to any desire to muzzle the libertarian inclinations of the oily community! It is absolutely not on the scale of the problem ...

On the other hand, low pollution and consumption, both constrained by standards, seem to me much better to represent a powerful engine for research and the evolution of technologies ...
What is the motivation of those who are against it?
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 27/06/06, 18:29

jonule wrote:why not buy all these old vehicles designed to run at 100% oil at startup, these good old indirect injections? sold to run 100% oil, that's an eco-friendly product!

I have a super eco-friendly car, jonule 8) ...

econology wrote:ps: i'm not talking in a vacuum, i saw a 400 hp engine whose nozzle had been cast running on 100% used frying oil and filtered to 5 micron with preheating to 70-90 ° C and 100 % equipped with Bosch! It is not only the pump that must be taken into account in an engine ...

OK, but beware, there is a margin between recycled oil and pure oil, in terms of quality, even after X filtration. In my opinion, recycled oil is only good for making diester.

And there are not masses of cars either which had problems while running in oil, maybe even less than in oil proportionally:
http://www.oliomobile.org/french/index. ... &Itemid=56
0 x