Belgium: roll the tax-free oil !!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/04/06, 11:56

Professor31 wrote:The only difference with many oil supporters is that I am not stubborn and closed and I study the possibilities before doing anything.
So guys, learn how to operate a modern HP engine and its injection system and then only you can have an informed opinion on the situation!
For my part, I'm not here to teach.
Seeing the number of stupidities that can be read on the forum of oliomobile, we understand a little better when engines break or stop without wanting to restart with the oil!

Hi everybody.

For excellence professeur31If he is intractable on the insufficiency of the apprentice handymen (who engages only their mechanics besides), it would be good to start from the base of the forummeur:
* An entire quote from the previous post, to add a sentence, while you answer right after ...
* A second message, consecutive, with the same quote (sometimes you have not read it yet), followed by a personal update. The, professeur31, there is the function to republish, to correct and to make only one message, if it addresses, to the same person!

Oil, I only eat in salad, so your opinions interest me, but I do not benefit. On the other hand the tone of your interventions, sufficient and critical, are displaced, especially that at the same time, you do not do the minimum, in the correction of the writing of the posts.
Happy Easter...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 16/04/06, 16:52

Professor31 wrote:[..]Uh, did you see a lot of HDI running even 50% oil?
Bah .. I have not listed but it seems to me that on Olio, we find. In any case, dCi, that's for sure.
Besides, it does not seem to me that you answer my question ... :|

Professor31 wrote:[...]Simply that the additive is not 100% compatible with the molecule of oil and that it does not play its role after combustion !!
Ok, so for against, it could possibly work with FAPs not using additive (s)?

Professor31 wrote:Absolutely not, I am just very interested in the system and its operation; what should some do before arriving at the breakage of their engine!
My question comes from the fact that you said, a very short time ago, that I worked on FAPs, it seems to me.

Professor31 wrote:I specify that like everyone or almost I am interested in oil carburation.
The only difference with many oil supporters is that I am not stubborn and closed and I study the possibilities before doing anything.
So guys, learn how to operate a modern HP engine and its injection system and then only you can have an informed opinion on the situation!
Seeing the number of stupidities that can be read on the forum of oliomobile, we understand a little better when engines break or stop without wanting to restart with the oil!

Hi everybody.
I do not know if the "bounded and closed" also includes me, but if it is the case, I can tell you that you're totally crazy! :frown:
I ask questions because in the end, only one thing interests me: understand!

Moreover, although the tone of Cetautomatix is ​​a brutal nothing, I think the bottom is true: you piss a little!

If you are not there to give lessons (with a pseudo like yours, it's really a pity ..) at least you can answer when you are asked and share your knowledge: it is the basis of progress ...

Your interventions were nice to me so far, but much less now, it's a pity ... :?
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/04/06, 17:22

Hello
What's arguable, I think there are not many who open engines after walking in oil, my two boys roll al, oil, not me I find the handling too dirty, easier to put gas oil . So these young men are sometimes a little strong on the mixture and it rolls very often in the carpet, which makes it necessary to deposit the cylinder heads and one can see, one can better what it gives. Most of the time it is the injectors that clog, slows less well, so tendency to flow, this results in a knock like a smashed engine, if we insite to roll like that for the engine WV it burns a small langette on the edge of the piston the combustion chamber or spits.
With the experience you just have to put down the injectors and do a cleaning and everything goes in order (at the same time it teaches the mechanics to the young people)

I am of the opinion of professor that for the engines injections new generation high pressure the oil march is not recomandé, that can do some time, but in the long term it is courrire after the troubles ..

For ZAC
Your problem of loss of power when you walk with oil, we experienced that it was the feed pump that does not come with oil, we put a pump in series to force the filter.
To know it, it's time to go back and see how long it takes to fill a 10 liters with diesel and with a diesel oil mixture

Andre
0 x
professeur31

by professeur31 » 16/04/06, 19:15

Oil, I only eat in salad, so your opinions interest me, but I do not benefit. On the other hand the tone of your interventions, sufficient and critical, are displaced, especially that at the same time, you do not do the minimum, in the correction of the writing of the posts.
Good Easter ... [/ quote]

Ok, I'm not a post pro as you say.
But I do not care because for me this is only detail and when we stop on details, it is often that we have nothing else to do; This is not my case.
But I note that any contrary opinion of yours (or yours) does not interest you.
As far as you have decided that the oil does not have any inconvenience for the functioning of a motor and well it is necessary to think like you.
That's what I understand so instead of wasting my time here, I'd better go talk to a real forum scientist with people a little more open.
Have fun.
0 x
professeur31

by professeur31 » 16/04/06, 19:19

gegyx wrote:
Professor31 wrote:The only difference with many oil supporters is that I am not stubborn and closed and I study the possibilities before doing anything.

Hi everybody.

For excellence professeur31If he is intractable on the insufficiency of the apprentice handymen (who engages only their mechanics besides), it would be good to start from the base of the forummeur:
* An entire quote from the previous post, to add a sentence, while you answer right after ...
* A second message, consecutive, with the same quote (sometimes you have not read it yet), followed by a personal update. The, professeur31, there is the function to republish, to correct and to make only one message, if it addresses, to the same person!

Happy Easter...

Here you see, I was wrong again !!!
Damn !!

Ok, I'm not a post pro as you say.
But I do not care because for me this is only detail and when we stop on details, it is often that we have nothing else to do; This is not my case.
But I note that any contrary opinion of yours (or yours) does not concern you (you).
As far as you have decided that the oil does not have any inconvenience for the functioning of a motor and well it is necessary to think like you.
That's what I understand so instead of wasting my time here, I'd better go talk to a real forum scientist with people a little more open.
Have fun.
0 x
professeur31

by professeur31 » 16/04/06, 19:37

For GEGYX
I quote you:

"It would be good to start from the base of the forummeur "

Can you give me the larousse dictionary page on which we find this word?

You see, I do not answer as you would like and you invite words!
So how do you want me to understand?

No hard feelings.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/04/06, 19:43

Yeah calm children ... I'm sick of seeing kids ("I'm the one who's right nianiania") on this forum.

What lack of maturity ... : Cry:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/04/06, 19:50

Who shits!
Who leaves!
0 x
zac

by zac » 16/04/06, 20:38

Hello
are teasing the children : Evil: it must be the full moon : Cheesy:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
professeur31

by professeur31 » 16/04/06, 21:04

zac wrote:Hello
are teasing the children : Evil: it must be the full moon : Cheesy:
@+

Yes probably : Cheesy:
0 x