Water recovery tanks on agricultural land?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Water recovery tanks on agricultural land?

by phil59 » 30/09/22, 00:05

I have a friend, who had a bunch of setbacks in his life, until he found himself camping in a wood, going through a phase over 10-15 years ago, where he was getting 50- €60 per year, his job stopped, for almost 000 years he has been living in a mobile home, year-round, but it's still around €10 per year, with the purchase of the mobile home, at around €2000. ..
But thanks to a change of owner, who no longer wants the old mobile homes (here it was 3500-4000€ per year).... it has already happened to him once, he was 1 km away walk from the sea, now it's a small 1 km ...
He has reversible air conditioning, etc., and a wifi terminal 50m from his "home" ....

He receives the "minimum old age" and it suits him well, no big expenses...

The caravan is still a very quick thing to set up....

Some also buy one or two garages to assemble, and make one at home...

A downgraded mobile home can be found at €1000-2000 fully equipped, but often remains at a minimum of €1500 in costs just to move it, and you quickly go to €2500-3000, depending on the distance.

As for garbage taxes, my daughter who has moved, rents a garage just behind her house, and she is entitled to the tax .... however, the "garbage cans" do not pass in this driveway, and not way to get around it...
2 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Zoe Morgane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Zoe Morgane » 30/09/22, 00:11

Forhorse wrote:We still have to see what the regulations mean by "mobile habitat".
If I park a motorhome in an old barn, does it become a (mobile) habitat? I do not think so...
When you see the number of old cars or vans slowly rotting at the bottom of a lot without ever moving, if you weren't allowed to park for more than 3 months on a lot, many would be bored.

Anyway, the first rule to respect, all the more so when the legality of the habitat is questionable, is not to piss off the neighborhood.

A caravan populated by punk-to-dogs partying every day until 4 a.m., with regular visits from shady people, and who transform the land into a dump, will quickly be considered embarrassing and procedures to have it cleared as quickly as possible will be started, even if its parking is legitimate.
The same caravan, cleverly hidden in the landscape, inhabited by someone discreet and appreciated by the neighborhood, has a better chance of being able to stay in place for a long time, even if its location is not legal.

All this being of course to be weighed with the fact that there is in almost every municipality a little colabo whore who is happy to report to the services concerned any attempt to evade the legal framework.

I can only be in total agreement, especially since if I am not making a mistake, denunciation is encouraged by possible tax deductions, at least that was the case at one time.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/09/22, 00:14

Christophe wrote:
Remundo wrote:Caravans up to 750 kg do not need to be insured or have a registration document.

Uh it seems to me that it is 500 kg in France (and 750 kg in Belgium…)…

it's a little complicated : https://assurance-auto.ooreka.fr/compre ... e-caravane
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/22, 00:24

Remundo I've been on it for a month huh and yes it's a mess because you have to distinguish between trailer legislation and license legislation…

For the trailer in France from 501 kg (loading included) must be registered separately ... and the insurance must not be free since it is a separate gray card ...

PTAC of less than 500 kg: the caravan must be mentioned on the car insurance contract.
PTAC between 500 and 750 kg: the caravan must be mentioned on the car insurance contract, but must also have its own license plate and its own gray card
2 x
Zoe Morgane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Zoe Morgane » 30/09/22, 00:39

Remundo wrote:Regarding the PTRA (total authorized rolling weight), a B license allows you to move up to 3500 kg (car + trailer).

Caravans up to 750 kg do not need to be insured or have a registration document. Here are the living conditions:

For caravan parking, here are some rules
* on a parking space with hitched car (for a few days)
* camping (several days until stay)
* on agricultural land, but the caravan must remain on its wheels ready to go (not on chocks): no more than 3 months in the same place
* on built land: the caravan must not be used as a dwelling or as an annex to the house (in practice this is impossible to prove by the authorities).
* on farms, under agricultural shed, barn or in the backyard.

the law : https://www.service-public.fr/particuli ... oits/F2719

On the right corner, there is a plethora of second-hand caravans for only a few thousand euros. You must first look at the condition of the wheels and the axle, then the waterproofness of the caravan. It is better to take a cheap caravan and keep some money to invest in its heating and electrical system.

It is therefore necessary to plan about 3-4 drop points per year and move from one to the other.

The way this young woman lives in the trailer is clearly what I would like to be in a trailer, a shed or whatever, minimalism. I had abandoned the caravan project for the reasons I mentioned, but overall that's it, with one or more sites to land on, because even if I have this kind of habitat a lot, I am rather sedentary.

Thank you for your responsiveness.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/09/22, 12:11

To follow up on the relevant remarks of Forhorse, I would say that we must distinguish between two approaches: either we make a request in good and due form and there, a lot of restrictions and prohibitions, or we do without and, if it remains modest obviously, there are few chances of being worried because it complicates the life of potential "worriers".

Innocently, a few years after the construction of my house, I undertook to build a fence and the rural warden, then the mayor came along incidentally (they didn't come specifically for that) to balk a bit, for form, but it went quiet and without any other formality... I didn't know that a specific permit was needed for that, but once the "coup" was done, they couldn't do much against me, except to demand that I deposit a somewhat ... retroactive request : Mrgreen: , but they (very wisely!) preferred to think of something else...
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/09/22, 12:40

And after 20 years, there is a prescription...

It is a fact, it is there, and period.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/22, 13:10

Zoe-Morgan wrote:
Remundo wrote:Regarding the PTRA (total authorized rolling weight), a B license allows you to move up to 3500 kg (car + trailer).

Caravans up to 750 kg do not need to be insured or have a registration document. Here are the living conditions:

For caravan parking, here are some rules
* on a parking space with hitched car (for a few days)
* camping (several days until stay)
* on agricultural land, but the caravan must remain on its wheels ready to go (not on chocks): no more than 3 months in the same place
* on built land: the caravan must not be used as a dwelling or as an annex to the house (in practice this is impossible to prove by the authorities).
* on farms, under agricultural shed, barn or in the backyard.

the law : https://www.service-public.fr/particuli ... oits/F2719

On the right corner, there is a plethora of second-hand caravans for only a few thousand euros. You must first look at the condition of the wheels and the axle, then the waterproofness of the caravan. It is better to take a cheap caravan and keep some money to invest in its heating and electrical system.

It is therefore necessary to plan about 3-4 drop points per year and move from one to the other.

The way this young woman lives in the trailer is clearly what I would like to be in a trailer, a shed or whatever, minimalism. I had abandoned the caravan project for the reasons I mentioned, but overall that's it, with one or more sites to land on, because even if I have this kind of habitat a lot, I am rather sedentary.

Thank you for your responsiveness.

So we shouldn't change the topic title?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/09/22, 15:37

phil59 wrote:And after 20 years, there is a prescription...

It is a fact, it is there, and period.
so the... It's less sure... Wild constructions destroyed after more than twenty years of seniority... It doesn't happen every day... But it happens... I'm waiting to see what will happen with my garage
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/09/22, 17:35

Can you prove that it has been there for more than 20 years, and that it has not been made "out of the ordinary", at least at the time?
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"