Other bell sounds about Kokopelli

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Other bell sounds about Kokopelli

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 10/12/19, 01:14

That is to say :?:
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 10/12/19, 10:11

Is it the content or the form that bothers you?

I find the article on malaria very relevant, in my opinion this research is aimed more at the protection of tourists traveling in tropical areas (they are more solvent) than at the inhabitants. Plasmodium falciparum still kills many people, mainly children, and especially the most malnourished ie those with the fewest reserves. And it is "thanks" to the drug prophylaxis that the parasite is in contact with the drug and quickly becomes resistant, while there are other means of control, in particular mosquito nets, clothes covering the evening (the anopheles vectors of the disease only bite at night), pyrotechnic "incense" which calms mosquitoes, hygiene (avoid old tires or bowls lying around outside), measures which do not influence the resistance of parasites to drugs , which they remain necessary for the treatment of attacks.

A rather old example: lariam (mefloquine) was considered at its exit as an effective means of treatment. In Switzerland, all the doctors received a circular asking to avoid prescribing it in prophylaxis, well, soon after, I met Swiss tourists who ate it in prevention, prescribed by their doctor (at 50 euro the box) ...

Sorry for the hs, but I was responding to the article cited above.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/12/19, 11:32

The Pasteur Institute does not say the opposite https://www.pasteur.fr/fr/vaccin-contre ... aludisme-0
It's just that in the article, he confirms the association's climate-skepticism, since he writes in his no.
I refer readers to one of my four articles, from 2009, denouncing the anthropogenic global warming scam promoted by all organizations, from imperial civil society, in the pay of Soros.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/12/19, 14:32

Kokopelli is on the edge of the sect. They will not take me back to buy their seeds or catalog at the nut.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Did67

by Did67 » 10/12/19, 15:28

Which side of the limit ???

PS: And beware, they quickly draw to justice! And I'm not teaching you anything: in court, when you can't prove, you're wrong. And the other to shout loudly that justice has proven the opposite of what you said. What she didn't do!
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 10/12/19, 15:44

That is to say :?:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/12/19, 16:26

Did67 wrote:Which side of the limit ???

From the acceptable limit.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Yool
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Yool » 11/12/19, 13:44

Speaking of seeders, has anyone already supplied it to the Sainte Marthe farm or to Baumaux? Do you have feedback (germination rate, delivery ...)? Other seeders to suggest?
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 11/12/19, 13:57

yool wrote:Speaking of seeders, has anyone already supplied it to the Sainte Marthe farm or to Baumaux? Do you have feedback (germination rate, delivery ...)? Other seeders to suggest?

For me Baumaux but it is obviously subjective
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/12/19, 14:09

brinbrin62 wrote:We had only offered the 2016 catalog. I must tell you that I was very unpleasantly surprised from the first pages of the book. The apology of cannabis and hallucinogenic mushrooms, really ??? And as a justification ... shamanism ???

Being a so-called "apology for hallucinogenic mushrooms", this is totally false. In the book, they pay homage to Roger Heim (from the Museum of Natural History in Paris) who indeed studied hallucinogenic mushrooms. I have this almost untraceable work "Hallucinogenic mushrooms of Mexico, ethnological, taxonomic, biological, physiological and chemical studies" from Editions du Museum (1958), by Roger Heim and R. Gordon Wasson. We are far from recreational use and it is a fascinating book from start to finish which reveals (among other things) the unsuspected properties of Psylocibe Mexicana (but not only).
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"