My kitchen garden of the least effort

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

by Did67 » 14/08/20, 12:35

Moindreffor wrote: Didier say it all, but it's a bit mystical we have like a revelation : Mrgreen: and so we can start to think, to do what needs to be done, because laziness is cultivated whatever we may say about it here and the PP is generous only on condition of feeding it well

1) Oh damn (yes if!): Mystical!

2) But there is, indeed, a "vision" - and from "vision" to "hallucination" and from hallucination to mysticism, the margins are sometimes narrow ... When will there be pilgrimages to Rosheim? There are hills - but no caves found!

3) And indeed, laziness is cultivated. And improve! "Perfecting laziness", one of my favorite expressions!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/08/20, 13:11

Poster on sale soon for display wherever you want (garden shed, bedroom, above the fireplace, ...)! Reduced price for econologists (reservation recommended by MP)! : Lol:

saint didier.jpg
saint didier.jpg (15.47 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/08/20, 22:37

Uh .... I hope I haven't broken the mood?

It was just what I wanted to be a joke of (with a bit of work to build the image) after the " When will there be pilgrimages to Rosheim? There are hills - but no caves found!"from Didier. : Lol:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/08/20, 06:20

For my part, not busy until 1 a.m. this morning putting together a video on water and soil, global warming, etc ... It is loading (there will probably be some for a day or so). of them)
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 15/08/20, 09:08

Did67 wrote:For my part, not busy until 1 a.m. this morning putting together a video on water and soil, global warming, etc ... It is loading (there will probably be some for a day or so). of them)

sometimes I regret not having your energy, you broach so many subjects that I touched on and that I would have liked to be able to deepen, so many things to say that too many people do not want to hear because jostling their little one comfort and their little convictions, or political correctness, good morals, which is good for them ...

science has 2 major flaws: it always questions itself, and it proves what it puts forward, suddenly it has lost this magical side, which so many people are looking for in new beliefs, to see you not being stingy energy to fight all these beliefs is a real breath of fresh air, that working gray matter is not from another time
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 15/08/20, 09:16

sicetaitsimple wrote:Poster on sale soon for display wherever you want (garden shed, bedroom, above the fireplace, ...)! Reduced price for econologists (reservation recommended by MP)! : Lol:

saint didier.jpg

it should above all be specified that Saint Didier is the patron saint of the grape pickers, which corresponds rather well to the character : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 15/08/20, 09:23

I regret that so many people prefer to play on people's natural inclination to seek in "the extra-ordinary" the answers to the right questions that they are right to ask ... and to have a "purely emotional" communication. And there, the worst is never excluded. A failed, mustached Austrian artist showed us where we could lead a bleating herd by playing on feelings !!! Sects try other sides - which sometimes end up the same!

So yeah, I'm trying to do my part of the Hummingbird. I have a certain chance that some listen to me!

Sometimes, I force a little: there, last night, during the editing, a sequence that I thought was in the box and which is cut. I can't finish. My camera has stopped, neither seen nor known. I spoke in a vacuum [big defect of my Nikon - no visible light on the front!]. Overheating? 20 minutes limit reached? In principle, no ... So I take everything out. I film the rest of the sequence, etc ... And I try to finish the editing! Because today I have visitors.

But it's not every night!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/08/20, 09:25

Moindreffor wrote:it should above all be specified that Saint Didier is the patron saint of the grape pickers, which corresponds rather well to the character : Mrgreen:

With moderation !!!

I avoid French-style alcoholic proselytism, which wreaks more havoc than glyphosate! I drink little. Very little even. But yes, from time to time, I "celebrate" an event. An encounter. The success of a project. The release of a book ... A conference where I was above average ...
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 15/08/20, 09:30

Did67 wrote:So yeah, I'm trying to do my part of the Hummingbird. I have a certain chance that some listen to me!

I have my Colibri project, I think I can devote myself to it fairly quickly, and follow your example, do without worrying about what we can say about it, because I would not depend on it, and this freedom does not have of price...
0 x
(of me)
Julienmos
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Julienmos » 15/08/20, 13:16

Did67 wrote: Because today I have visitors.

even a whole visiting team : Wink:
Indeed, this evening at 17 pm FC METZ meets (in friendly) RC STRASBOURG in Molsheim, no doubt that Didier will be there, but which team will he support, there I have a doubt. :D
0 x