I start in my vegetable garden !!!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Annanjou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: I'm going into my vegetable garden !!!

by Annanjou » 09/08/21, 15:15

Doris wrote:We spoke about it a very short time ago on the thread dedicated to the potato, it would rather be of bacterial origin but look on the thread of the potato.

Thanks I'll go see!
0 x
jft78
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jft78 » 09/08/21, 18:30

Annanjou wrote:
Doris wrote:We spoke about it a very short time ago on the thread dedicated to the potato, it would rather be of bacterial origin but look on the thread of the potato.

Thanks I'll go see!

I posted two photos of PdT affected by this bacterium. If you only have a few bad ones, that's a lesser evil. For me it's at least 30% :frown:
0 x
Annanjou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Annanjou » 11/08/21, 14:06

Thank you, I found and opened Didier's link on Iriis and bingo "elle (this bacteria) only infects tubers and infections often occur when another pathogen has already invaded the tissues such as late blight. ”Pfff all the luck this year! : Lol:
0 x
Annanjou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Annanjou » 11/08/21, 14:08

Annanjou wrote:

Thank you, I found and opened Didier's link on Iriis and bingo "elle (this bacteria) only infects tubers and infections often occur when another pathogen has already invaded the tissues such as late blight. ”Pfff all the luck this year! : Lol:

In fact I only found a few so it's ok!
0 x