Mini forest

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Mini forest

by Ahmed » 08/11/19, 15:34

For the moment, it does not seem to be an obstacle to the signing of checks in considerable amounts, since the signatory is in no way the payer ...
You write:
ecology is the current engine of everything and anything

Indeed, it is the pretext for large investments (either directly or to make accept a real destruction of nature) and shows the artificial nature of the economy ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/11/19, 16:07

Ahmed wrote:For the moment, it does not seem to be an obstacle to the signing of checks in considerable amounts, since the signatory is in no way the payer ...
You write:
ecology is the current engine of everything and anything

Indeed, it is the pretext for large investments (either directly or to make accept a real destruction of nature) and shows the artificial nature of the economy ...

what is impossible becomes it if it is shown under the prism of ecology ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/11/19, 17:39

Since everyone is now an ecologist, I have no reason to consider myself as such ...
The central idea of ​​current ecology is to solve two problems: to produce a "carbon-free" society and to talk about the climate (it goes together). Of course, this is only the ideal, very limited (but nevertheless inaccessible in the chosen parameters), which would just allow things to be picked up where we had left them: not really enough to boast about as a vision of the future. . : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/11/19, 19:57

Ahmed wrote:Since everyone is now an ecologist, I have no reason to consider myself as such ...
The central idea of ​​current ecology is to solve two problems: to produce a "carbon-free" society and to talk about the climate (it goes together). Of course, this is only the ideal, very limited (but nevertheless inaccessible in the chosen parameters), which would just allow things to be picked up where we had left them: not really enough to boast about as a vision of the future. . : roll:

I would say that we brew a lot of air, maybe to turn the wind turbines that pollute my landscape, no way to look without seeing a
we talk a lot and we act so little, maybe that's the new ecology
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 08/11/19, 20:00

Moindreffor wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Since everyone is now an ecologist, I have no reason to consider myself as such ...

I would say that we brew a lot of air, maybe to turn the wind turbines that pollute my landscape, no way to look without seeing a

I prefer to see wind turbines (it reminds me of mills) than the chimneys of coal-fired power plants or the coolers of nuclear power plants.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/11/19, 20:24

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:

I prefer to see wind turbines (it reminds me of mills) than the chimneys of coal-fired power plants or the coolers of nuclear power plants.

ok for coal plants, although in France there are more, it is the Germans (who are considered great ecologists) who boosted theirs to be deprived of nuclear, they will soon have a big problem because the last mine shafts will close

renewable energies dependent (wind, solar) can not exceed 20% of production according to experts, France chooses nuclear that does not emit CO2 and passes for a dangerous polluter, the Germans have suppressed the nuclear to replace it by the coal which is the worst pollutant and they pass for big green

so unfortunately it will be or smoked from thermal power plants with CO2 and aggravation of global warming, or chillers of nuclear power plants without CO2

or else we start on energy self-sufficiency with mass battery manufacturing and as there will not be enough rare earth for everyone, we will have to turn to this good old lead to make the batteries, not better level pollution

wood for heating is unusable in town because of fine particles

the only real alternative is hydrogen, but strangely nobody talks about it, the ecologists should know : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 30/12/19, 08:17

Miyawaki seems to be the precursor of mini forests. Apart from the recovery that is made by the lobbies are approach is interesting. It consists of restoring the soil with rice straw in Asia brf in our area. It is not a lazy method in itself because you have to select, raise and then plant hundreds of small trees and then protect them for at least 3 years, but the basic idea is the same.
http://www.humanite-biodiversite.fr/art ... rapidement
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 30/12/19, 18:16

Today, the forest in France is growing by 0,7% per year, that is 31% of the territory of which 3/4 are private. It has doubled since the XNUMXth century and regained the area it had in the Middle Ages. Thanks to intensive agriculture which has made it possible to reduce the cultivated areas, to the benefit of forests. This state of affairs can be called into question if one applied some of the ecological measures, counterproductive as many, of giving up intensive farming.
Mini-forests are surely a good thing, although I think it is the "re-insectization" of the country that should be the priority.
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 30/12/19, 19:32

Exnihiloest wrote: This state of affairs can be called into question if one applied some of the ecological measures, counterproductive as many, of giving up intensive farming.
Mini-forests are surely a good thing, although I think it is the "re-insectization" of the country that should be the priority.

Intensive agriculture and reinsertion, how do you do it?
Drone insects, robot insects?
Last edited by phil12 the 30 / 12 / 19, 19: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/12/19, 19:33

Exnihiloest wrote: Thanks to intensive agriculture which has made it possible to reduce the cultivated areas, to the benefit of forests.

Thank you especially, to the new energies, to the navy and to the building which no longer systematically use wood, as under Napoleon (and before) where the forests had been sacked. Once again you defend the indefensible by drooling over your lies.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)