And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh!

by Exnihiloest » 24/03/21, 20:31

Moindreffor wrote:
izentrop wrote:There is not only synthetic copper as an organic pesticide, moreover "Future Generation", this "organic" lobby, has had its feet in the dish by attributing organic pesticides to conventional. http://alerte-environnement.fr/2021/03/ ... ent-271947

thank you for finding this little pearl
where we see that the pesticides most used are "organic" in some departments, I still thought stupidly that "organic" "was without pesticides, ah shit what idiot I forgot without synthetic pesticides" but stuffed with natural pesticides

thank you future generations : Mrgreen:

And organic pesticides, less effective than chemical pesticides, are therefore used in higher doses. We have no guarantee of winning with them.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/03/21, 20:32

Exnihiloest wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
izentrop wrote:There is not only synthetic copper as an organic pesticide, moreover "Future Generation", this "organic" lobby, has had its feet in the dish by attributing organic pesticides to conventional. http://alerte-environnement.fr/2021/03/ ... ent-271947

thank you for finding this little pearl
where we see that the pesticides most used are "organic" in some departments, I still thought stupidly that "organic" "was without pesticides, ah shit what idiot I forgot without synthetic pesticides" but stuffed with natural pesticides

thank you future generations : Mrgreen:

And organic pesticides, less effective than chemical pesticides, are used at higher doses. We have no guarantee of winning with them.

my neighbor has tested, I have not had any feedback, occasionally I will have to give him 2 words he is responsible for green spaces in the town
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/03/21, 20:45

Moindreffor wrote:And organic pesticides, less effective than chemical pesticides, are used at higher doses.

A source, perhaps?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/03/21, 20:47

Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:However, organic is still my preference.

and what do you base it on? the feeling or something to found, or just because it's fashionable and you want to be a cool guy, who wants to spend in society, and therefore more demago than pedago?
I already answered.
And the second reason, but how did you guess? Nothing founded, just feeling, because it's fashionable, that I'm a cool guy who wants to go into society and completely demago. Image

You will soon read in but thoughts Image
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/03/21, 21:58

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:yes absolutely, but I am also against versatile natural biodegradable poisons which do not kill this or that species but which are broad spectrum and therefore wreak havoc on an unknown and unknown fauna, the "bugs" we do not care what we want is "organic"

Who is for ???

Stupid questions.

Rhetorical question. You can go back to your lies.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/03/21, 09:11

Moindreffor wrote:
yes absolutely, but I am also against the polyvalent natural biodegradable poisons which kill not such or such species but which are broad spectrum and thus wreak havoc on all an unknown and unknown fauna, the "bugs" we do not care do not care what we want is "organic"
the more he insists, the more he sinks into his delirium of pleasing big petrochemicals. The priority of this kind of character is to use the maximum of nonsense told by all those who know nothing about organic since its origins and to denigrate with their fakenews. It doesn't cost BP anything and it earns them a false brand image hiding their perverse smirk of satisfaction.
Make, at least, the effort (which is contradictory with your act of faith) to inform yourself elsewhere than in the trash cans of the internet and go back to the real sources, not that of the State ... but do not dream ! : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/04/21, 15:52

Organic is indeed a lure.

"The big difference between the two production methods is that organic inputs (fertilizers and phytosanitary products) must come from natural sources. Why ? Because, according to belief, there is always a difference between a chemical and a natural molecule and the natural molecule is necessarily superior. This is where we fall into religion. Indeed, by synthesizing urea in 1828, the German chemist Friedrich Wöhler proved that organic compounds obey the same laws as inorganic compounds. We discovered then that this supposed impassable barrier between inert matter and living matter did not exist. It was the end for the theory of vitalism. Yet 192 years later, organic farming is still largely based on this flawed theory.. "
https://agricolincredule.ca/2021/01/21/ ... e-feeling/

We do not know if ecologism generally makes us go back to caves, but in terms of science, it has already been done.
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/04/21, 16:05

It is true and false at the same time. Example of vitamin “C”.

Chemists have long believed that they had perfectly replicated vitamin “C” (dextrorotatory amphoteric) Linus Pauling first, when you would probably classify him as “religious”.

In fact everyone was wrong since natural Vitamin “C” is always levorotatory + 30 °

review my post here agriculture/et-si-le-bio-etait-un-leurre-euuuuuh-t15738-750.html?hilit=l%C3%A9vogyre#p437757

The chemical industry had rectified, then after we realized that for a better assimilation of vitamin “C” it ​​was necessary (as if by chance ...) to add natural adjuvants found in fruits and vegetables. . And the industry has again taken action.

And I could multiply the examples.

The main problem with pure chemical molecules as well is that they produce inflammation and its vectors of an acidic pH (and potentially the cause of cancer).
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/04/21, 17:03

Obamot wrote:It is true and false at the same time. Example of vitamin “C”.

Chemists have long believed that they had perfectly replicated vitamin “C” (dextrorotatory amphoteric) Linus Pauling first, when you would probably classify him as “religious”.

In fact everyone was wrong since natural Vitamin “C” is always levorotatory + 30 °

review my post here agriculture/et-si-le-bio-etait-un-leurre-euuuuuh-t15738-750.html?hilit=l%C3%A9vogyre#p437757

The chemical industry had rectified, then after we realized that for a better assimilation of vitamin “C” it ​​was necessary (as if by chance ...) to add natural adjuvants found in fruits and vegetables. . And the industry has again taken action.

And I could multiply the examples.

The main problem with pure chemical molecules as well is that they produce inflammation and its vectors of an acidic pH (and potentially the cause of cancer).

An error can be corrected, and the artificial product becomes strictly the same as the natural product. It suffices to know the atomic and molecular composition since living matter is made of the same atoms as inert matter. Obviously copying an unpurified natural product will be more difficult because there are as many artificial products to create as there are in the natural mixture.
And chirality is indeed important to know. The difference in chemical reactions that can occur depending on its direction is quite astonishing.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/04/21, 18:12

exbidule
An error can be corrected, and the artificial product becomes strictly the same as the natural product.
In your dreams! An artificial leg cannot be made identical to a flesh leg, regardless of the sophisticated techniques used.
It suffices to know the atomic and molecular composition since living matter is made of the same atoms as inert matter.
That's just chemistry, period. Nothing looks more like a car than another car: body, wheels, engine, etc ... abandoned at the curb or in a junkyard.
Obviously copying an unpurified natural product will be more difficult because there are as many artificial products to create as there are in the natural mixture.
a beautiful Lapalissade! This is why synthetic chemistry is only a pale copy of non-artificial products. Beware of bad imitations!
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré