Peugeot electric tailor-made rent

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Peugeot Electric Tailor-Made Rent

by sicetaitsimple » 30/04/23, 12:38

phil59 wrote:Roughly speaking, every 4 years, 25% of vehicles are changed, and we reach 50% of vehicles every 10 years.

Don't really understand what you mean...
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 30/04/23, 13:17

Janic wrote: Watch at least the video quoted quantifying the impacts of the different systems concerned

It's been a long time since I watched these videos that are fan service for primary anti-VE.
I have other sources of information that I consider more objective.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/04/23, 13:20

phil59 wrote:To make the life of the vehicle last, I did, changed cylinder head gaskets...
But what difference does it make to the "pollution" of driving?

it avoids mobilizing the embodied energy needed to manufacture a new vehicle.

For a small petrol city car, this embodied energy is of the order of emissions for 25 to 50 km

But for a large teslouille that runs on a gas-charcoal mix, the CO2 return time exceeds 150 km.

Our leaders are just idiots, corrupt.

The real project is not to electrify transport by forced march, but to provide a renewable energy mix.

And among renewable energies, neo-FUELS have their place.

By neo-fuels, I mean any fuel that does not come from a fossil source. And there are plenty to develop.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/04/23, 13:59

30/04/23, 12:11
phil
It's true that we're only interested in 25% of "pollution" and not 99.99%, so it's better to close your eyes, and if there's a wall in front, let's get it right mouth, ben tanpis.
Slightly exaggerated as usual. The 25% include ALL combustion engines including trucks, tractors, construction machinery, etc... big consumers and therefore big polluters who are not about to switch to electric and here we are going to go after them for a long time yet. mouth, as you say, and these are the ones that pollute the most. As for the remaining 75%, it is true that there is hardly enough effort to reduce its impact, if only because, as usual, we always start too late.
What is the impact of a 15 year old washing machine compared to a 1 year old one? how many more deaths does that make?
No more than well-maintained cars. Most of the deaths come from drivers, not vehicles, whether thermal or electric.
How much savings does it win? VS its construction?
To find out, it is necessary to make a sincere total balance sheet from the extraction of raw materials to their recycling or disposal. For the moment, it is a great artistic vagueness particularly concerning the nuclear
The stakes are simply not the same.
Effectively ! But it is with energy as with vaccines where the impact was measured over 10 years, for vaccines, before being put on the market. We see what has happened to the precipitation on the mRNA without sufficient hindsight and it is the same for the EVs while we have more than a century of experience and knowledge on the use of thermal in displacements massive individuals.
It's been a long time since I watched these videos that are fan service for primary anti-VE.
another one who hides his eyes and ears so as not to know, like Izmenteur. This video is not anti VE if you had watched it
I have other sources of information that I consider more objective.
it's the same talk as the vaccine liar, but is it believable?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/04/23, 14:06

phil59 wrote:https://www.peugeot.fr/offres/le-loyer-sur-mesure.html?gclsrc=ds&gclsrc=ds

An electric 208 at €150 per month, with 500 km per month, and 7cts per additional km.

A priori, from what I understand, it is billed monthly, that is to say that you do not have 6000 km/year, which changes everything, after around 7500€ of contribution.

But a priori, if like many, because 1000 km per month, 500 km more, gives you 35€ per month, all for 12 km/year.

Over 36 months, with your contribution of €7500, that's a small €400/month. ((7500/36)+150+35)

If you take a Tesla Y, with the same 7500€ contribution, for 15 km/year, 000 months it's 36€/month....

I tried the Y model a few days ago, huge trunk, nothing to do with a 208 ....

https://www.tesla.com/fr_fr/modely/design#overview

rent teslay.JPG

Edit to add the tesla link and the screenshot....

That's the starting question though. : Wink: : Wink: : Wink:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 30/04/23, 14:14

Janic wrote: like vaccines

You still held 3 pages before talking about vaccines in a subject that has nothing to do, I thought that you were not in good shape at the moment!
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/04/23, 14:24

remondo
That's the starting question though. : Wink: : Wink: : Wink:
as with all marketing. Where do we find sales people who would say all the faults of their products and who would hide its qualities? It doesn't exist (or else they get fired quickly)
Izmenteur promotes the products of its bosses (at least ideologically) and rejects all possible and yet known defects.
Phil does the same for the VEs as is his right by the way! but that's still marketing. :?

Forhorse »30/04/23, 14:14
Janic wrote:
like vaccines
You still held 3 pages before talking about vaccines in a subject that has nothing to do, I thought that you were not in good shape at the moment!
how, you did not even realize that it was in the daily news for 2 years for the vaxx as for the VE with an incessant hammering. It's screwed up a big mess that's screwed up the economy and the lives of a lot of people and they're doing the same thing with their EV or pension cramming. come down to earth in the real world.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 30/04/23, 14:33

Janic wrote:how, you did not even realize that it was in the daily news for 2 years for the vaxx as for the VE

I realized that you still have to have a big psychological problem to systematically come and talk about a vaccine in any discussion, especially when the subject has absolutely nothing to do with it.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/04/23, 14:43

forhorse
I realized that you still have to have a big psychological problem to systematically come and talk about a vaccine in any discussion, especially when the subject has absolutely nothing to do with it.
You see things!
But actually the subjects apparently have nothing to do with each other; if not the same spirit, the same mentality in each subject and that is an indisputable link.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/04/23, 15:52

Janic wrote: You see things!
But actually the subjects apparently have nothing to do with each other; if not the same spirit, the same mentality in each subject and that is an indisputable link.

What we see is that whatever the proofs that we put before your eyes, you remain on the same unfounded assertions, or from a remote time

10-11 years ago, I did not have the same opinion on the VE, more skeptical, without totally rejecting..
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."