Solar: Jean Luc Perrier, solar hydrogen production

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
gil67

by gil67 » 19/02/06, 15:49

Econology wrote:This is the partial unemployment (since I only paid 6 months) ... I prefer not even think about the time ... I hope to find something soon!

Anyway this discussion is about the private ...

Christophe,
I obviously do not want to enter your strictest privacy. I thought you had made a fortune. : Mrgreen:
On our last exchange of email, all we had discussed the possibility of going into teaching. 8)

Emmanuel,
it's more of a solar oven, with the aim of making it accessible and reliable.
Regarding the eco-techno-center, this is currently a project. I'll talk a bit more when it is finally built. : Cheesy:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 19/02/06, 16:05

As soon as the webmaster finds a job at the height of its powers, I wish him, the site will econo how to turn ????
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gil67

by gil67 » 19/02/06, 18:40

lau wrote:As soon as the webmaster finds a job at the height of its powers, I wish him, the site will econo how to turn ????

that's why he has to go into teaching, with 12 hours of course he will have enough time to turn the site : Mrgreen:
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 19/02/06, 18:44

gil67 wrote:Emmanuel,
it's more of a solar oven, with the aim of making it accessible and reliable.
Regarding the eco-techno-center, this is currently a project. I'll talk a bit more when it is finally built. : Cheesy:

Ok for the solar oven.
For the eco techno center, I have an associative workshop project that could be close to what the words eco techno center evoke. For my project. This is to create a place to develop technical projects (for now in the fields of energy, ecology and aeronautics) in providing technical and logistical support. The aim is to pool the necessary resources such as local and tools and enable a constructive exchange of ideas and hands strokes among members. For more information, see here: http://laurent.em.free.fr/atelier_associatif_alsace
I'm looking for people who involve in the structure or later users ...

Question: the 67 in your nickname, that's your department :?:

A+
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 19/02/06, 19:44

Laurent,
I'm actually the 67, I was not as webmaster : Cheesy:
I read your presentation, it reminds me of my studies of ing and our crazy activities.
The eco-techno-center must be a place where the great concepts of eco-energy, eco-habitat and eco-mobility are applied. It will show that it is economic and above all perfectly "intergrable" in our consumer society.
I will "house" my various current activities and those of my companion. It is a project that arrives progressively at maturity, after 5 years of reflection and design.

For your project, it seems easier to find sponsors than grants. Students, we restore old trucks. departure means: 0 ... However, we ended up with a heated room, a blasting chamber for semi-trailer, ... to finish with a fully equipped workshop and especially a truck exhibition hall.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 19/02/06, 21:28

Christophe, apology, my question was inappropriate, I did not want a response or in private or in public.

I should send you a mp to tell you not to answer, but either way, you'll find a job. Hang in there.
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 19/02/06, 23:17

gil67 wrote:Laurent,
I'm actually the 67, I was not as webmaster : Cheesy:
I read your presentation, it reminds me of my studies of ing and our crazy activities.
The eco-techno-center must be a place where the great concepts of eco-energy, eco-habitat and eco-mobility are applied. It will show that it is economic and above all perfectly "intergrable" in our consumer society.
I will "house" my various current activities and those of my companion. It is a project that arrives progressively at maturity, after 5 years of reflection and design.

An Alsatian !! : Cheesy:
Interesting your project! It will be a private or public place? or simply to visitors? Do your current activities are directly linked to these eco concepts (question may be too indiscreet?) ... Can be exchanged in MP if you prefer.

gil67 wrote:For your project, it seems easier to find sponsors than grants. Students, we restore old trucks. departure means: 0 ... However, we ended up with a heated room, a blasting chamber for semi-trailer, ... to finish with a fully equipped workshop and especially a truck exhibition hall.

I also spent many evenings (and nights) of students to work on projects (+ or- serious) Strass. For this associative workshop, I would be able to develop more ambitious and serious projects. The idea is to have a place equipped (most expensive is the bati), project financing will be borne by each holder of technical projects and independent financing of the place. This allows mixing different types of projects (on the goals, means, management) while having a joint workshop.

I would be so that we exchange our contact information like this?
A +
Emmanuel (That's my name !! :D )
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 20/02/06, 11:59

Emmanuel,
my current activities are twofold: the first is food, it is necessary to eat well and keep out the cold, the others are more passionate. I try to develop concepts combining ecology, economy and technology. Both in the field of housing that the automobile.
But for the moment it is not very practical, but hopefully will be done later this year, the first concrete results.
It will not open directly to the public, but will the public for activities housed in the center.
I'll say more quad it will be done, I've already taken a carved 2002, so I prefer not to talk too much before it is done, otherwise it's too much mito. : Mrgreen:
No problem for coodonnées.
Gil
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 20/02/06, 14:08

Well it's not that I want to be a killjoy, but what is the ratio between the latest posts and JL Perrier.

We can put some order not to have to read multiple pages on a topic mmmmhhh, :?

Especially the subject of Perrier looks rather interesting .... if you know what I mean ....
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/02/06, 15:57

How nice freddauTo make the point ...
This time, I was taken good care to recall (as I did before) ...
The message could not be built by everyone ...
Last edited by gegyx the 21 / 02 / 06, 00: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x