The revelation of the pyramids

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 23/12/12, 21:38

Obamot wrote:... on this one I would say that to know if they used one or not this number of gold is an endless and relatively secondary debate ...

They have, at least, used an approximate value, that obtained with the square 3-4-5 is 1,66.

In any case, did the first man who made the wheel know the value of PI?
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 23/12/12, 22:02

Fakir wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:NB: The pyramids of Giza do not have quite the same proportions.

It is true there is at least 4% of deviation .... : Evil:
H: Height of the pyramid
A: Half length of one side of the square base

H 66 136,5 146,71 21,6
A 54 105,25 115,174 17,5

the Order Mykerinos, Kephren, Cheops and Louvre

H1 / H Cheops 2,22 1,07 1,00 6,79
A2 / A Cheops 2,13 1,09 1,00 6,58
Deviation of reports 4% -2% 0% 3%

These are precise figures that avoid certain erroneous statements.

So they are the same proportions!

Yet all these figures are known ... : Idea:

For those who still doubt it, square pyramids are perfectly definable with only H and A!

Leo Maximus wrote:The ratio 5 / 3 or hypothenous / short side or apothème / half-side = 1,666 result very close to the Number of Gold (to 3% near!).
This is a response but the pyramids are closer however to the golden number:

1,6180 2,40% -1,21% -0,09% 1,82%
1,6667 5,25% 1,74% 2,83% 4,69%

One can imagine the result if Chephren had made a rhomboidal pyramid with 2 slopes like that of his grandfather Snefrou and Mykerinos a pyramid with degrees like those of Saqqarah, or pointed like those of Meroe!
The pyramids of Giza are harmonious and very impressive. Too bad the site is so damaged, especially because it was used as a stone quarry, and because it was sabotaged by millions of graffiti.

The slope angle allows you to know if the pyramid is at Golden Number or not. It does not serve much but is interesting to calculate.

By taking a perfect "Golden" right triangle with:

- The right angle A (90 °)

- The hypotenuse a = 1,618 opposite to this angle (the apothem)

- an adjacent side c = 1 (the half-base)

We can calculate the angle C (at the top) with:

C = acos (a² + b²-c² / 2ab)

We must first calculate b² = a²-c²

And we get the "slope angle" B of a pyramid with the Golden Number:

B = 90 - C = 51 °, 83

If we take the angles given in wikipedia, no Pyramid of Giza is exactly the Golden Number. It is that of Mykerinos (!) That comes closest to it with 51 °, 20.
0 x
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 24/12/12, 15:22

Why keep it simple when you can make it "complicated" Dixit Shadock 1er ...
I forget the Christmas spirit ...

I allow myself a little second class ...
This angle can be obtained directly by Atan (H / A) with:
H: Height of the pyramid
A: Half length of one side of the square base

H 66 136,5 146,71 21,6
54 105,25 115,174 17,5
C 85,28 172,37 186,52 27,80
1,579 1,638 1,619 1,589 Report
Angle 50,71 52,37 51,87 50,99

But to make more impressive, I will calculate them with the Al-Kashi theorem next time ...
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9or ... d'Al-Kashi

And of course, it is the pyramid of Cheops, the closest to the golden ratio!

But the gaps are so small for such gigantic constructions!
There is no doubt that the golden ratio is influenced by the architects of antiquity.

In addition, it is enough to look at the Masonic culture, heir to the architects of antiquity, to finally convince himself.
Leo Maximus wrote:If we take the angles given in wikipedia, no Pyramid of Giza is exactly the Golden Number. It is that of Mykerinos (!) That comes closest to it with 51 °, 20.
FYI taking the Wikipedia values ​​for Mykerinos:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramide_de_Myk%C3%A9rinos

H = 65.5 meters
2A = 105, A = 52.5

This gives an angle of Atan (65.5 / 52.5) = 51.29 ....
0 x
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 06/01/13, 18:00

I finally come to take the time to watch this documentary.
The most disturbing thing for me is the perfect alignment of the sites of Giza, Cuzco, Nazca, Easter Island ... with resemblance of the types of construction.

and with as a bonus the number of gold: Giza - Easter Island = 10.000xNb gold.

And if we doubt, like me, it is true: http://www.incapable.fr/calcul-distance

Let 16168 Km where 10 000 x Phi ...

I'm calm...

We can always say sacred chance! : Mrgreen:

PS: If you doubt, check, I pointed to the center of kheops and the island of Paque ...

PS²: but why we find the meter !!!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/01/13, 10:42

Mwoui, there's quite a bit of stuff in this documentary show, since basically what bothers me the most is that it's VERY "oriented".

I explain myself, almost every time the commentator (who we do not know who it is, nor that they are his skills, any more than are mysterious interlocutor ... (which she would eventually reveal the identity by discreet contact ... lol) it's all very esoteric and occult science, menfinbref ....)

I noted (in the line of an attempt thesis / antithesis quickly abandoned we will see why lower) some points:

1) It is not only the Egyptians who have carved and moved large blocks of stone, there are also in Lebanon, Syria ... And even on Christian sites! There is an example in Lebanon in a career where there are blocks whose cutting had been started but not finished to this day (I still have slides of our first study trip there, in the 70 years. Yes it's a feat, but it was done at that time ... It says in the film, there is an aspect of devotion to surpass humans and their very condition ...

2) 900 km by boat for 130 granite slabs, you just need the loading / unloading method and the boat "which is fine", the beech has a compressive strength of 500 Kg / cm2 (!!!) therefore of 12 to 70 tons, where is the problem that's more than 6 tons per inch, 100 tons for a section of beam of 10 cm X 10 cm ... they knew the resistance of the materials and knew very well how far they could go too far...
For 70 meters high (and more), Dassault Aviation - at the request of Egyptologists - had made a modeling to demonstrate that it was possible and how they could achieve it, by entering all the parameters of the resistances of the materials. Moreover, the challenges they have achieved can be explained by the socio-cultural issues (religion) of this society and their devotion ... There are still signs of it in Asia, even today.

3) For accuracy, all they had to do was use optical means and refer to the sun, or even aim at night, thanks to the stars. We then obtain extraordinary precision with a very simplified ad hoc sighting system (the Egyptians were also astronomers). There is no doubt that these precision tools found a "technical" use after the end of the era of the pharaohs. Probably the reason why they disappeared (?)

4) We already knew that they adjusted "by hand" each block to its place of final destination. It's not a scoop. The precision of the tenth of a mm has long been debated, there are several explanations, in particular by using the mass represented by the intrinsic weight of the blocks, and making it an asset, rather than seeing it as a handicap. We also knew that they were doing specific jobs (but not only they were capable of it). To say that it would be "strange" because it would have withstood earthquakes, is not. the rock withstands compressive forces extremely well, there is almost no shearing force in the pyramids (or on small spans, as we see in the film), the blos therefore supporting each other .

5) The precise orientation of the pyramids is also a feat, but they had / these tools of aiming, which in principle created the astronomers to reach to establish their celestial plans. And in their perspectives of the order of metaphysics, it was imperative for them to have a perfect orientation / alignment.

6) The next feat is without comment. There is no particularly difficult difficulty than other challenges they have succeeded.

7) «According to the majority of Egyptologists», Hum ... it does not mean anything! Since, on the other hand, it is said that they contradict each other ... 20 years to build the pyramids seems to me a little. I do not remember hearing that! To be convinced of this, it is enough to see that the construction of the pyramids was nothing but an industry (to see their number):
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramide_d%27Égypte

So the number of blocks extracted from quarries was not a criterion of impossibility.

The report leads us to think of a number of false things, such as the fact that they had only two tools to build the pyramids. The commentary at the beginning and even oppressive in this sense. And of course it's wrong, because they had a MULTITUDE of very different tools, they do not even talk about the logs used to pull the blocks (laughable). So these omissions, whether voluntary or not, make it a good form of mental manipulation.

A film was shot of the modeling done by Dassault, where all the stages of the construction were explained and documented, "the experts" way, by examining all the very traces left by the construction of the pyramids. And so it has been highlighted the use of a type of elevator to mount the blocks! (with another block on the other side to counterbalance ...) So it reduces the necessary construction time, estimated drastically. For me, this report is tendentious from the beginning, we feel that it seeks to guide us in a specific direction, that of its conclusion.

Concerning the duration, the report condemns itself, since on the one hand it estimates a construction of a duration of 20 years and on the other admits that there is a big floating in the chronology. "The dates of Egyptian history are confirmed only at -680 years before our era" CQFD.

Curiously, the authors give themselves without knowing it, the answer to different enigmas. Especially why the blocks were not perfect parallelepipeds? Because they did not have cement (or not the cement that could hold such loads glued together) so they opted for blocks and a heterogeneous construction see autoblocante, or indeed, it requires a high precision of cutting . It is clear that we still do not have all the technical answers to date. As to say "impossible" ... since they do not agree on durations up to +/- 200 years ... We can not at the same time contradict or affirm anything, without fall into the general sophistry of the film.

To say that antismicity could not exist at the time because it is a modern science is quite hilarious. There were probably more earthquakes at that time than nowadays. Yes they certainly knew what the effects of an earthquake were. This pseudo-repotage displeased me, because it is a continuation of syllogism in discontinue. I see a great arrogance.
One often even feels that the questions are asked to the speakers, without really being aware of what would give the final plot of the film ... Reason probably for which they did not get a lot of interview of " sizes of the domain.

At every turn of the field it is:
IF, if ... but ... then ...
- "And obviously no Egyptologist wanted to recognize him(19: 52)

It's bad, placed there from this angle.

Of course I think the alignment of the equinoxes was voluntary, otherwise they wouldn't have done it ... And add a layer to the so-called "rudimentary tools " (Of course they were, but not in number or in ingenuity they showed). So we have on one side: a comment that denies their ability to have access to tools ad hoc, and another open-minded enough to hypothesize * little green men * to believe in a moment of hieroglyphs seeming to show a spaceship ...
Etc ... that it's a tiring how it's brought ... Not until we have to exclude some hypothesis, but it's too much phone.

The commentator's arrogant comment is so unfair that it makes her stupid. As to say that the reproduction of a pyramid identical with the current means would have collapsed! (26: 15)

In short, overall I am disappointed, even if the issues raised are interesting.

Once again, Gégyx does not have the discernment it would take to approach these questions serenely. On my side I never dared post a link to such a turnip. (Not so much its content as the way it is ruined, which drives open doors)

On the other hand, what is extremely regrettable, it is the foul behavior of Gégyx (and subsidiarily Cuicui the hypocrite), which becomes really unbearable in this forum! So much so that his reaction after being extended his hand:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post248405.html#248405

Or it is even referred to this own thread ...

Was able to lock his own yarn there by his attitude of indifference and arrogance! It's a real scandal.

Not content with that, he continues his personal attacks in the philosophy section:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post248416.html#248416

This guy who already had a relatively social behavior, reaches here the stage of nausea.

I think that Cuicui and Gégyx, if they continue to pace themselves, risk being driven to freezing. : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 07 / 01 / 13, 11: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 07/01/13, 11:00

Obamot I think you should also do your introspection because I find you very imbued with your personality and since you arrived on this forum many threads tend to degenerate as a result of your attacks (may be more subtle than others).
If I had to see someone from forum I wish you that rather than another ...
Maybe we should put a vote: you do not have to fear it you're so sure of yourself!
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/01/13, 11:14

Oh, you know (if it's true) nature is horrified by the void, there will soon be another one who takes the place (and as long as there is a place that is enviable and that we observe the situation from the angle of your paranoid: you see, I can even put myself in your place ^^).

Maybe even a guy with an ego like yours, who can afford to judge others through their "good deeds, their humanity and their humility." Besides, I find it great that you talk about my ego, but not that of Gégyx or Quartz. Because there I am folded ...

A little humor: it's all the respect that people like you inspire in me. Because as it is hardly possible to miss what I describe above, one can only be very surprised that people of your "probity" defend them.

No, I'm not surprised : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/01/13, 11:50

You know Obamot, I thought that you would have useful things to develop on the technique, the design and the presence of this monument, with your technician's luggage.

But there you negate the conception of the film, and the psycho of the commentary ...

And unfortunately, some misplaced remarks and revenge against me.

I see that your good resolution, following a "miracle of the Epiphany" (we will call it that, to be kind) where you found yourself "transcended, did not last.

It's hard, but you have to do it resilience.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/01/13, 12:43

Another esoteric subject (which in addition degenerates into invectives) which I do not quite understand the econological subtlety...

Thank you to enlighten me... :?:
0 x
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 07/01/13, 14:20

Christophe wrote:Another esoteric subject (which in addition degenerates into invectives) which I do not quite understand the econological subtlety...

Thank you to enlighten me... :?:
is hidden in the pyramid, the secret code of Zoran's equation http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Nuit_des_temps : Cheesy:
"What does not exist exists." : Cheesy:

More seriously, please, this topic does not deserve to come to blows (or bad words ...)

Let's stay factual and precise.

Obamot wrote: Mwoui, there's quite a bit of stuff in this documentary show, since basically what bothers me the most is that it's VERY "oriented".
I totally agree with you and at the same time, I can not blame him for playing with sensationalism, it's our time!

Regarding your 1 6, it is credible that the Egyptians had the skill for this book. What is remarkable is the mobilization of an entire people for many, many years, probably over 20 years.
After 5000 years minimum; we will always miss some data ... What remains is this pyramid and its mysteries!

Obamot wrote: Once again, Gégyx hardly has the discernment it takes to approach these questions calmly. For my part, I would never have dared to post a link to such a turnip. (Not so much its content as the way it is ruined, which kicks open doors) ".
the wounds of another thread are still present in some passages of your answers. I find you hard with this report that does not go into delusions (not too much ...). It is well done and the voice of the lady is sweet.
I remember in particular:
- a very high precision in the construction.
- The long-term nature (anti-seismic and granite)
- The symmetry of the faces of the colossi.
- The dissimilar numbers: Phi and Pi
- The bad time of Jean-Pierre Adam (I took my toothbrush and I did not find a number of gold on the reports of a dozen dimensions, on the other hand, a toothbrush it's not super harmonious ...) *

I especially remember 16168 Km between Passover Island and Kheops !!!
Metric system (10 power 4), standard meter and number of gold ... connecting the two most extraordinary sites of humanity: Giant statues lost on the most isolated island in the world and the largest building in the world for 5000 years.
It's way too much! And I do not have the beginning of an explanation.

Moreover, when I look at the map where the two points are connected, I have the impression of a long Masonic square inscribed in the Earth's ellipsoid. Okay, here I fall into the esoteric symbolism but it pushes me to do some additional calculations.
To be continued ...
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"