advanced civilization? What signs to recognize?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/06/11, 22:56

Obamot wrote:It's up to us to ask you a little time to respond, hey hey ...

Have you ever traveled to a Buddhist country (ies)? If yes, which ones?

Ok, direction "my place" to purr there : Cheesy: cordial paw;)

Answer is yes ...

India, Nepal and almost Tibet, not really as a tourist, but that's more "private", if you want more it will be in MP ...

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 01/08/11, 14:12

Lietseu wrote:An ideal civilization! ? !

Is it not being born before our eyes?

http://www.zdnet.fr/actualites/foxconn- ... 762807.htm

a revolution in the long term yes (but which one), when I read that, now these are just announcements ... :D
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 03/08/11, 21:32

perplex wrote:

a revolution in the long term yes (but which one), when I read that, now these are just announcements ... :D

I think more of an announcement effect. History to make employees understand not to insist on wage claims, otherwise .....

And then 1 million robots, and not a robot manufacturing company to talk about it, just to raise the price of their shares?

and then 1 million robots do not install quickly like that .....
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/08/11, 21:44

moinsdewatt wrote:
perplex wrote:

I think more of an announcement effect. History to make employees understand not to insist on wage claims, otherwise .....

And then 1 million robots, and not a robot manufacturing company to talk about it, just to raise the price of their shares?

and then 1 million robots do not install quickly like that .....

1. Besides, install and operate 1 million robots, by the time they get there they will all be out of date! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 04/08/11, 11:35

BE CAREFUL if the first quote is from me ...

perplex wrote:

SECOND, it is not and suddenly ...

Some of you might think that I said robots were a solution : Shock:
They show that bosses want less and less to share the income from their activities ... more billionaires = more unemployed : Mrgreen:

LET'S SEE FURTHER !!!

The solution is to abandon the belief that we humans and animals are only the totality of our life experience and that of our gray cells, or not 8)

To abandon this ego which believes to know everything and it allows to judge everything, this is the only goal in my eyes, the rest will come from itself ... abandonment of the crazy idea that money can do everything, that it doesn ' There is no salvation apart from the belief in this god so powerful that is Gold and its derivatives ...
The push will come from the imminent fall of the consumer society, due to planned obsolescence, hi, hi, hi! it was all seen! the snake has been eating its tail for years already!

0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 04/08/11, 12:59

Hi Litsieu,

Trust God and your solution, no problem with that ...

In recent times I find it damn feignasse (Somalia, Syria, the list is very long), it is true that the world in which we live is certainly a rough draft, not had time to finish surely, it is for what he invented paradise is surely very good, nobody came back .....
Clearly it's come to my house I live with a friend .....

The human problem will be solved by humans, with breakage, but that is historic he can not do otherwise ... that's all.
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/08/11, 13:48

Lietseu wrote:(...) the snake has been eating its tail for years now!

The modern Ouroboros is already digesting its own body!

perplex wrote:

The human problem will be solved by humans, with breakage, but that is historic he can not do otherwise ... that's all.

Yes indeed, as the proverb says: "Help yourself and heaven will help you".*

* Translation: get out on your own! : Cheesy:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kumkat » 04/08/11, 14:41

Janic wrote:In my opinion religions are perversions of spirituality when they depart from their reason for existing: to make humans more humanistic towards themselves and the rest of creation.

This is by no means the goal of religions! It would rather impose rules and responses on men to avoid them suffering from too many cogitations, dictate their behavior and take control of the social system at the same time. Although they claim it religions work for their own benefit in the first place.

Lietseu wrote:A truly advanced civilization, in my opinion would be first of all from a purely philosophical point of view: a society in which the education of children would be of the utmost importance.
in the society in which I think even the title "other" would not exist, I would therefore very gladly replace this rather barbaric term, by another which is "other". We would also teach them what place they occupy in nature and its sacredness, because a civilization that does not respect its planet is a stupid civilization !!!

From a societal point of view now, remove once and for all the unhealthy notions of competition, selfish profits, ego culture, desire for domination of whatever kind ...

Many cheers! This is indeed what I thought about when reading all the posts. What a joy if the notion of country did not exist, if everyone could be everywhere at home, if the notion of foreigner was replaced by that of neighbor. Sharing of space, resources and knowledge, etc.

It is a difficult question, however: should we keep a monetary system? How could we organize a "global" society without what is now a bloody wound?

In addition, it would take a sort of global council to make certain decisions on a planetary scale. How to organize its operation and the representation of everyone's voices? Impossible in my opinion! I had heard of the concept of "enlightened dictatorship" a few years ago to qualify a system which could "rule" the world in a way that will be described as "disinterested". Utopia?
0 x
stipe
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by stipe » 04/08/11, 15:22

kumkat wrote:Sharing of space, resources and knowledge, etc.

How could we organize a "global" society without what is now a bloody wound?

In addition, it would take a sort of global council to make certain decisions on a planetary scale. How to organize its operation and the representation of everyone's voices? Impossible in my opinion! I had heard of the concept of "enlightened dictatorship" a few years ago to qualify a system which could "rule" the world in a way that will be described as "disinterested". Utopia?

I turn this post in all directions, but it can not please me.
I still see it as imposing a global dictator on the Papuans, asking them to "share" their space, their resources etc ...

On earth there are people of different cultures, and I find it good that countries with borders still allow a little bit of seeing different ways of living. I find it positive to be able to compare a secular country with a country which is not, to be able to compare a country which considers that solidarity is capital between its citizens and another which considers that limiting the charges of each one is leaving everyone has a chance to succeed, today we can compare and choose where we will live.

In a global my directed by a single enlightened bully council, I don't find there a cheering prospect ...

The company is not global, so much the better people different from me or the majority have a chance to find their place ...
0 x
"the goal of every life is to end" !.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 04/08/11, 15:40

On earth there are people of different cultures, and I find it good that countries with borders still allow a little bit of seeing different ways of living. I find it positive to be able to compare a secular country with a country which is not, to be able to compare a country which considers that solidarity is capital between its citizens and another which considers that limiting the charges of each one is leaving everyone has a chance to succeed, today we can compare and choose where we will live.

This ties in a bit with my idea, which is the following.
It takes several colors to make a beautiful painting.
Mix them all, there will only be gray ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)