The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

by Obamot » 10/01/24, 06:41

Christophe wrote:Sorry Guy but YOUR logic, on this one, is crap! […]
natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-9040.html#p546235
…like what… : Twisted:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/01/24, 13:11

Obamot wrote:You really are the twisted one with multiple nicknames/avatars.

It's not me who said it, but obviously the two who have access to your IP address (when you don't use a VPN)
One who named you and the other who saved you from the guillotine...
So yes of course, I only included the extracts that concern you, but there are others…

Ah and for the pseudo-political orientation of the fo-fo, the same. What are you doing in an environment supposedly “extreme right” Are you no longer responding?
Always boredom mixed with decrepitude and denial, the essential part of the life you invent for yourself.

False, or you produce proof of what you are saying. On the other hand, I have another proof of your lie since you KNOW that the multipseudo cited was Humus (who never hid it):

Obamot wrote:
unpeusecenID wrote:
Obamot wrote:Apart from that, it stops sticking with me, when the differences that are supposed to oppose us are only cosmetic.

Attention, I almost strangled myself, weapon of mass destruction! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Which weapon category do your "jokes" fall into? The C of BNC is chemical, or has it changed?

Stop mystifying and manipulating by taking only part of the quote.... You way it's dead

Humus the masked vigilante who hides under a false nickname and tries to give lessons in virtue...
(The underlining, bold text and magnification are my doing)

QED

Ps: Those who have access to IP addresses know that I NEVER had a nickname other than this one (apart from the late GuyGadebois).
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/01/24, 13:55

Remundo wrote:you're annoying me, Guy. Obamot too.

when I write a red, I speak like modo, you come, as already many times, to contest what I reasonably ask and restart the controversy machine.

because that’s what you’re here for above all. The controversies.

Double Cap spoke "fuck him". The fact remains that.... in practically ALL the posts since "his return", this sub-shit has only attacked Christophe, the "funny ones" and myself with insults, low blows, invectives, lies, fake posts (routine, that is). Can you tell what this individual brings to the forum who (must I repeat myself) was in good behavior since his "absence"???
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/24, 19:11

Bad faith when you hold us...
(I just want to emphasize in passing to moderation, that I sourced my post at the top of the page, which is not the case for this madman in his customary catching up with the branches, and bam, the guy manipulates you before your eyes and continues to take himself for a victim and from the top of his pathetic nickname “ministry of truth in lies and transgression up to its neck for 2 years”, for example, he systematically skips when asked for clarification so that he can justify his accusations.”far-rightists” against the forum.
— raaaah: “but no my good sir, it’s not me it’s the others"

Deep boredom in the….trunk (and denial)
Last edited by Obamot the 11 / 01 / 24, 19: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/24, 19:22

March 2023, he went far and wide to manipulate you… QED (I could put that in 20 bold Helvetica….)

But I renounce, you understand, boredom, or year night, the choice! : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/24, 19:48

One night... would be closer to the truth...
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/24, 20:19

Which is the truth? According to what criteria?

Judging by the fact that I was away for six months, during which I was able to observe his sneaky return. You have to be right, I couldn't do any harm by being absent.

Not better.

Boredom though...

I didn't even have any harm while being present since you fired me when I was the victim of his schemes... You'll be surprised afterwards.

PS: note that there is one more harmful than him, and who is in charge, guess who…
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/01/24, 21:00

When a liar speaks the truth... : roll:
It would be best not to respond to him anymore so as not to fuel his inept diatribes, but I understand that Guy intervenes, due to the fact that he is constantly questioned by this vindictive olibrius.
How boring!
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/01/24, 09:48

Tells us the one who, under the guise of anthropotechnics and other thermodynamics and society (himself) is the first on the list when it comes to finding an alibi to defend the Klan Kapitalist fools...

It's not a jacket that you returned or took, old man, but a Kamisole (by force...)

You have become public nuisance N⁰1 here : Mrgreen:
0 x