The real thread without abuse.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The real thread without name calling.

by Janic » 27/08/21, 13:00

ABCon wrote:
SM clubs, I know they exist too, but I don't go to them
on the other hand pseudozététique clubs, there yes and rather twice!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/08/21, 13:12

ABC2019 wrote:I'm talking about reliable studies, on fairly large samples, double-blind ...

Don't give a damn about the double blind ... You haven't yet understood that this story of superiority was over? No ? Do you come back to the charge again and again? Dumbass ! * : Mrgreen:

Ps: No, the "JOGGERS" don't insult "everyone", just a few (three or four) assholes like you, with different degrees of intensity depending on the people they target. You and Blédina are obviously the headliners ...

* He didn't like that I called me a moron on 23/08 ... since then, he uses and abuses this little nickname to "get revenge", Crétin 1er (Ah no, Crétin 1er is Izy ... ), Crétin Con, rather.
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 27 / 08 / 21, 13: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 13:15

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I'm talking about reliable studies, on fairly large samples, double-blind ...

Nothing to fuck double blind ...

yet this is what is criticized for vaccines, for not having continued the double blind long enough, on side effects ...

but hey probably those who make this review have not consulted you?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/08/21, 13:16

ABC2019 wrote:yet this is what we blame vaccines ...

No.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 13:18

Christophe wrote:
Except that you just said that it did not work on the sole basis of the vaccine see 2 lines above! A break is in order I think !!

No I have never been so FAR! I have always traveled in longitude rather than latitude! : Mrgreen:

I said it and I still think it: even a 90% effective vaccine, which affects 60% of the population, with a virus twice as contagious, that does not solve all the problems.
It still seems pretty obvious to me that it contributes to it, and that if it is, without vaccines, we should all be confined. You may despise the vaccinated, but it is all the same thanks to them that there are no more sick people in the hospitals.

9 times more in unvaccinated than in vaccinated ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/08/21, 13:21

ABC2019 wrote: even a 90% effective vaccine, which affects 60% of the population, with a virus twice as contagious, that does not solve all the problems.

How about you start speaking French for once, instead of saying inane sentences that you seem proud of when they don't mean anything?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/08/21, 13:29

abcon
Ca seems to me still quite obvious that it contributes, and that perhaps, without vaccines we should all be confined. You may despise the vaccinated, but it's still thanks to them that there are no more patients in the hospitals.
ouarf, ouarf! What precision, what certainties based on SI and IT SEEMS TO ME, that's serious double blind! : roll: The bozo does not know what "means:"and the fight ceased for lack of combatants!" Dumbass!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/21, 14:17

ABC2019 wrote:that does not solve all the problems.

Well ! So why is the Sanitary Pass sold as "miraculous" by our puppets?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/08/21, 14:25

ABC2019 wrote:PS I continue to report offensive messages to moderation - who may eventually realize that if they really erase them, they will probably disappear soon and they will be okay with it. : Mrgreen: - but I do not answer every time, because it tends to reproach a new insulting message - I also expect this to be the case for this answer, but after that I will not answer any more.
In any case, thanks to the offensive posters for improving my statistics: 100% of offensive messages come from unvaccinated people, an impressive correlation!
If you want to be canonized, you know what you have to do.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/08/21, 14:30

abcon
but afterwards I will not answer any more.
and what is he doing? He continues, a real word of whore ... or politics ... or pseudo-zeticians, in short, self-declared moron! : Cheesy:
0 x