The real thread without abuse.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The real thread without name calling.

by Janic » 27/08/21, 08:31

ABCon» 27/08/21, 08:26
PS I continue to report offensive messages to moderation - who may eventually realize that if they really erase them, they will probably disappear soon and they will be okay with it. : Mrgreen: - but I do not answer every time, because it tends to reproach a new insulting message - I also expect this to be the case for this answer, but afterwards I will not answer any more.
phew, finally!
In any case, thanks to the offensive posters for improving my statistics: 100% of offensive messages come from unvaccinated people, an impressive correlation!
You're welcome, it's always a pleasure to demonstrate that 100% of fakenews posters are vaccinated, a much more than impressive correlation! : Shock:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 08:33

Janic wrote:
In any case, thanks to the offensive posters for improving my statistics: 100% of offensive messages come from unvaccinated people, an impressive correlation!
You're welcome, it's always a pleasure to demonstrate that 100% of fakenews posters are vaccinated, a much more than impressive correlation! : Shock:

one does not imply the other at all, obviously, but from you one cannot expect much right, as soon as you use the "%" sign : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/08/21, 08:38

abcon
one does not imply the other at all, obviously, but from you one cannot expect much right, as soon as you use the "%" sign : roll:
it is all the more tasty coming from a moron who is not screwed to analyze the slightest stats and who throws us phony figures down the line? So start with you the mentally retarded narcissist! : Shock:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 27/08/21, 09:15

Ah! ABC! I searched, and found what I was thinking. Namely, that it seems (I remain cautious.) That the IHU is doing what I assumed. They publish their results (or at least they do it sporadically?)

https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/ ... 062021.pdf

(found from )

Good attention eh: the study is criticized in the comments (by various and varied people, etc.) But they publish their figures. Suddenly, it asks me questions about why it continues like this (a national institute that says green, and the government that says blue)
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/21, 10:09

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:a) you created a subject "insults free" but which has no theme?

well if I took the theme of the other thread, discussion on vaccines

Ah good ? I read here: health-pollution-prevention / le-fil-sans-injures-t16974.html

ABC in the 1st post of the 1st subject without insult wrote:We have the choice : a free thread that talks about everything, but it can go in all directions, or a thread restricted to a subject ... uh for example at random the evolution of the covid epidemic? :)

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:b) and you are surprised that others take you for an asshole ?!

more exactly, what happens is that there are always the same two who cannot bear to be discussed without insults, and who systematically pollute the thread by posting only insults (but anyway that does not change, they do the same on all threads). So no that doesn't surprise me at all.

What was a little less obvious was the reaction you were going to have yourself, if you agreed to clean this thread as I asked, to experience a thread without name calling, or not. It was 50/50 for me, so that doesn't really surprise me, but it answers a question about your vision of forum.

My vision of forum it's to have cordial and constructive discussions that are going in the right direction! If you take lots of insults, take stock of YOUR BEHAVIOR!

When we play the asshole, we inevitably risk being treated as such! You mum didn't teach you: Who sows the wind reaps the whirlwind ?

Creating a pipolemic subject without any theme except insults would inevitably go to peanuts that's why I entered the game and had a blast reading you!

You know very well why you had this "experiment" and you will not trap me so easily!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/21, 10:10

Rajqawee wrote:Ah! ABC! I searched, and found what I was thinking. Namely, that it seems (I remain cautious.) That the IHU is doing what I assumed. They publish their results (or at least they do it sporadically?)

(found from )

Good attention eh: the study is criticized in the comments (by various and varied people, etc.) But they publish their figures. Suddenly, it asks me questions about why it continues like this (a national institute that says green, and the government that says blue)

HS !! please move this post to the appropriate thread : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 10:23

Christophe wrote:Ah good ? I read here: health-pollution-prevention / le-fil-sans-injures-t16974.html

ABC in the 1st post of the 1st subject without insult wrote:We have the choice : a free thread that talks about everything, but it can go in all directions, or a thread restricted to a subject ... uh for example at random the evolution of the covid epidemic? :)

well yes, I say that we have the choice between two types of thread, an open one or a theme, but that it is better to have a theme ...
but I made it clear that the point was to experience what happens if you try to open without insult.

For me the experience was instructive and continues to be :).

My vision of forum it's to have cordial and constructive discussions that are going in the right direction!

well no if it was your vision of forum, you would delete the insulting posts, you didn't even do it on a thread where this is what I specifically proposed to do, k and worse, you reposted them when Remundo had deleted them, whereas 'they were NEITHER cordial, NOR constructive !!!

don't you take us a little bit for fools by pretending that?

If you take lots of insults, take stock of YOUR BEHAVIOR!

I take insults only from those who can only talk through insults, I'm not the only one they insult, and there are plenty of people who answer me courteously. So for me, my problem is not MY behavior, but the behavior of those who only know how to insult - if they insult me, among other things, it is that I continue to argue with everything despite everything.

But the teaching of this thread is that they only know how to do that, they are incapable of discussing otherwise

When we play the asshole, we inevitably risk being treated as such! You mum didn't teach you: Who sows the wind reaps the whirlwind ?

this is the case with the JOGGERS whom I call morons, yes, and not those who talk to me politely (when they insult everyone.

Creating a pipolemic subject without any theme except insults would inevitably go to peanuts that's why I entered the game and had a blast reading you!

You know very well why you had this "experiment" and you will not trap me so easily!

you were part of the experience, whatever you think of it, don't try to turn the problem around by saying that it was you who controlled it, it hurts a little ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 10:34

Rajqawee wrote:Ah! ABC! I searched, and found what I was thinking. Namely, that it seems (I remain cautious.) That the IHU is doing what I assumed. They publish their results (or at least they do it sporadically?)

(found from )

no, but did you publish a post on another thread saying that the vaccines were not credible because the duration of the randomized phase was not long enough? and you were ok with that?
but there is no mention of any randomization, on what criteria did they choose the patients treated?

and it's not even a "post" as a comment says, it's just "posted online"!

a tweet from Ioannidis, often invoked by the "anti-containments" ...

the simplest explanation is that we are dealing with people who are either incompetent or dishonest, or both!
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/21, 10:55

He has been pulling the ambulance for months and afterwards he is surprised to be insulted! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Take ! You deserve a little "Crazy Pov!" : Mrgreen:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/08/21, 11:26

Christophe "27/08/21, 10:55
He has been pulling the ambulance for months and afterwards he is surprised to be insulted! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Take ! You deserve a little "Crazy Pov!" : Mrgreen:
we do not insult him, since these are only observations on what characterizes him. When you tell a blond that he is blond, it is not an insult, but an observation, it is the same thing.
I also recall, for the short-memory bozo, that he had asked that there be more with his ouuiii .... still!
0 x