Irène Grosjean, a danger for naturopathy?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Irène Grosjean, a danger for naturopathy?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/04/23, 19:56

Look, little beetle and take lessons. In the meantime, put it on the back burner, "we" get along more between adults (6 rotten, lame, lousy messages... I don't call that "observe" but "actively participate in the rotting of the subject"). I remind you that you have 72 hours... not one more, not one less. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/23, 20:01

Take lessons from what? That you just demonstrated that you were a manipulator? That you pitted people against each other? That you just showed your bad faith. That you just demonstrated that you took pleasure in ramming others? That you just manipulated the whole discussion in front of everyone! That you behave like a thug, liar, cheat and falsifier? No need you just did it
I already knew all that!

Want me to prove it?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/04/23, 20:03

Obamot wrote:Want me to prove it?

With pleasure. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/04/23, 20:07

Janic wrote:
unlike you, I'm willing to admit a misinterpretation of the quote.
no need to cross out what you don't want to recognize!
guy
Well that's good, you're more honest (...) and it's all to your credit.
I'm not looking for any honor when you're wrong you have to have the honesty to simply admit it. Now it's your turn!
So start by answering the questions asked, thus demonstrating the validity or not of contrary to you!
Then we get back on topic!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/23, 20:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Obamot wrote:Want me to prove it?

With pleasure. : Mrgreen:

: Arrowd:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Obamot wrote:For hopes coming from medicine, I would mention in passing that Moderna is developing a gene therapy based on messenger RNA which will be able to completely rebuild a damaged heart in less than 48 hours (tested with encouraging success on purebred female mice)
it is not messenger RNA but "microRNA" whose function is different

You did the same thing trying to sniff Christophe, or Remundo (with the Na-ion) or me here .. I don't pick up on all the bullshit you're talking about, rushing on the slightest contradiction that will allow you to shoot down the debate you do this all the time!
Screenshot_2023-04-20-20-23-45-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-20-20-23-45-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (451.31 Kio) Consulté 1159 fois
mRNA technology is making waves with the success of COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. CAR-T cell therapy, a type of immunotherapy that alters a patient's own cells, has transformed the treatment of some blood cancers. Now, scientists at the University of Pennsylvania have harnessed the power of both approaches in a promising experimental therapy to treat heart disease.

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/research/ ... nnsylvania
Incidentally, the two can work together.

you're an expert in toxics, but you lack the stuff
Take some seed...

Let's wait for the next denial?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/04/23, 21:30

What does Irene think?
(for those who do not fail to recall the "instruction" of a moderator to return to the subject...).
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/04/23, 22:57

Obamot wrote:Well, Janic is right, he always said that pastor was an impostor...

If Janic was right, it would be a first. It's failed again. Peddling slanderous gossip from conspiracy sites does not make it news.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/23, 23:13

Non sequitur : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/23, 03:06

Obamot wrote:You did the same thing trying to blow your nose Christophe, or Remundo (with the Na-ion)

If posting a link ( https://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/28/7/3134 ) without comment which leads to a very recent study on this technology (Na-ion) is "trying to blow your nose", what about your grotesque as well as idiotic answer concerning Li-ion batteries from Sony? ( electricity-electronics-computers/innovation-batteries-sodium-ion-t15766-20.html?hilit=Na%20ion#p530938 )
Read it (the study), educate yourself instead of showing off with your "Penning ionization" which is totally foreign to you! I won't dwell on your other "proof" out of Christian charity. : Mrgreen:
And hop ! End of HS, let's get back to the subject:
For the local High Priestess, the word “disease” breaks down into “bad luck”. In most of her videos, she makes it clear that the origin of our illnesses and our psychological problems would take root in this “harm to god, to life and to its laws”, she says.

The laws of God. Spiritual references to the devil are omnipresent in Irène Grosjean's speeches, detailing her logic through semantic games. Thus, when man does everything upside down, it is the “upside down world”, and upside down “world” gives “de” “my”, which gives us the reference to the devil and in the evil one, but also in purgatory, she says. “And in purgatory, there is purge”. The loop is thus closed.
https://www.dur-a-avaler.com/irene-gros ... adictions/
Even crazier than Lacan, you have to do it! Kiss... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/04/23, 07:30

20/04/23, 22:57
Obamot wrote:
Well, Janic is right, he always said that pastor was an impostor...
dumb
If Janic was right, it would be a first. It's failed again. .
i.e. what you do yourself in this case. Always the mirror effect where you project your fantasies onto others, thus thinking of justifying your delusions, among others of an augmented man
Spreading slanderous gossip from conspiracy sites does not make it news
Oh good? Can you give some concrete examples rather than slander by peddling your little soldier gossip well obeying the pseudo-health system in place.
Little reminder 157.400 deaths from cancer due to medical incompetence due to ignorance. Do you think you can hurt more?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "