Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

by ABC2019 » 02/06/21, 13:02

that's not difficult, I don't play the guru who tells everyone what to do ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

by Janic » 02/06/21, 13:12

ABC2019 »02/06/21, 13:02
that's not difficult, I don't play the guru who tells everyone what to do ...
ouarf, the funny one! The narcissist does not even see that this is exactly what he spends his time doing, by "demolishing" [*] everything that does not conform to his beliefs AFIS way

[*] he does not destroy anything as his speech is characteristic of his incompetence in most areas. Wikipedia is not enough to make him a connoisseur, and worse the literature of his beloved AFIS and his fakenews.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau faced with the ecological disaster, do you have to be radical?

by humus » 02/06/21, 16:19

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I can't last more than 5 minutes, sorry ... can someone who agrees with him summarize in a few lines the gist of his message and what he proposes to do?

Why do it since you're not interested in it?

to find out if it's worth listening to!

You can only know it after you have listened.
It's a bit like the principle of evolution.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/06/21, 17:09

(How ??? Bozo "Supreme guide of the revolution on oneself" aka "I go around in circles but I do not treat myself", who dictates, perorates, abjures, takes others down and for idiots, would not act not as a "guru"? My God, but how funny!)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau faced with the ecological disaster, do you have to be radical?

by ABC2019 » 02/06/21, 17:16

humus wrote:You can only know it after you have listened.

the problem is that I have already listened to it enough so if there is nothing new I prefer to spend my time on more interesting things;). I'm not the type to go to mass every Sunday to hear the same stuff over and over again ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/06/21, 17:18

The characteristic of geniuses is that they do not need to listen to anyone since they already know everything.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/06/21, 17:19

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(How ??? Bozo "Supreme guide of the revolution on oneself" aka "I go around in circles but I do not treat myself", who dictates, perorates, abjures, takes others down and for idiots, would not act not as a "guru"? My God, but how funny!)

no gurus they have long hair, they make lots of videos that they post on the internet, and they have a court of blissful admirers who repost their videos on the forums.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/06/21, 18:04

no gurus they have long hair, they make lots of videos that they post on the internet, and they have a court of blissful admirers who repost their videos on the forums.
but it is because he is jealous the funny one, he who is forced to limit himself to telling his nonsense on a forum who wants to let him express his lies, fakenews and notorious incompetence! :?
For the moment! :?
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 02/06/21, 20:07

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:You can only know it after you have listened.

the problem is that I have already listened to it enough so if there is nothing new I prefer to spend my time on more interesting things;). I'm not the type to go to mass every Sunday to hear the same stuff over and over again ...

It is the best synthetic speech on the situation that I have ever heard, from him or from anyone else.
Science and facts would push you to be radical.
The economy, as he points out, is only convention.
We prefer to submit to a convention rather than respond to the reality of scientific facts.

Find the mistake !
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/06/21, 20:21

humus wrote:It is the best synthetic speech on the situation that I have ever heard, from him or from anyone else.

well, I think that when you find a very good synthetic speech, you should be able to explain it in a few lines, so I wait for someone to give me a summary : Mrgreen: . What is the main problem, and what does he propose to do?
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "