Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by izentrop » 28/10/22, 02:06

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

by Obamot » 28/10/22, 05:13

F8303491-EE02-4444-9BEA-AF6B77BC00FC.gif
F8303491-EE02-4444-9BEA-AF6B77BC00FC.gif (915.18 KiB) Viewed 806 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/22, 10:28

Little by little the bird of vaccine truth is making its nest: https://www.bfmtv.com/sante/les-vaccins ... 80660.html

From 1 disturbed cycle admitted a few weeks ago, it now goes to "around 6 months"... but the analyzes continue...

Covid-19 vaccines may cause menstrual disorders, drug agency says

(...)

Reported menstrual disorders mainly concern changes in the duration and intensity of bleeding, whether or not associated with pain. They are most often "not serious" and transient, specifies the ANSM. In some patients, however, there is a possible persistence of these effects around 6 months. A more precise analysis of these cases is continuing, specifies the ANSM.

It's good to analyze after realizing.. For an aerodynamic trailer, it's not very serious : Mrgreen: , for a vaccination that concerns hundreds of millions of people... how to say: it's a bit ole ole eh the jesters provax! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/10/22, 11:04

Christophe wrote:
All vaccines can induce this type of transient effect...
You fall from the clouds :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/22, 11:11

Oh good ? Wasn't this vaccine supposed to be side-effect free? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Re listen to the past words of your masters...jester of the vax!

In a few months, we will have a study that will say that cycles can be disrupted for up to 18 months...

In a few years, we will have a study that will say disturbed for life and cases of sterilization...

CTTPEMAO!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/10/22, 11:21

and the izmentrop always in his delirium by quoting his ignorant Molimard of service.
This zigoto shows breastfeeding mothers while many of them only breastfeed their toddlers for a very short time, if at all!
http://beh.santepubliquefrance.fr/beh/2 ... leaux.html
While to ensure protection by the mother's antibodies, it must last about 1 1/2 years to be effective, until the baby's immune system matures. We are still far from it!
You fall from the clouds
no! All vaccines induce side effects that can last the lifetime of vaccinated individuals. This shows the dangerousness of this type of product!

Take your head out of your usual trash cans.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/10/22, 11:25

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:
You fall from the clouds
:?: : Mrgreen:
Izy-topette speaks knowingly, several times vax she has no more menstrual cycles : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/22, 11:43

Janic wrote: Take your head out of your usual trash cans.

He would be in apnea...I doubt he would last more than a few minutes... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/22, 14:35

Posted in another topic about menstrual cycles VS covid vaccination... 7000 testimonials...

I remember all the same that SUD Radio was treated as an extreme right-wing and conspiratorial radio station...by some infamous fascist scum!

Because taking an interest in women's issues is clearly far-right doctrine : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: ... eh the facho vaccine rubbish?

Remundo wrote:PlayPfizer, stories ahead...

1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/10/22, 19:02

Confirmed elsewhere https://www.gavi.org/fr/vaccineswork/co ... cte-regles
Christophe wrote:SUD Radio has been treated as a far-right and conspiratorial radio...
It's not a secret.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "