Poisoning aluminum

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/02/13, 12:20

Yes, even if our body needs it in the form of traces: aluminum is rather to banish (it's overdose, there ...) because as soon as it is in contact, either with water , or with oxygen, it can transform into any of its forms taking into account the elementary laws of chemistry (if in addition it is in contact with acids or bases, as in the human body or contact with food ... everything is possible ...) and a shame not to take advantage of the iron released by osmosis with containers of the same metal (rather than those harmful in aluminum).

As for Alzheimer's, I don't intervene very much, but here we should stop telling huge nonsense, when the synapse is dead, neither diet nor drug will make them resuscitate ... Such a response, and it would be a zero pointed in college:

http://www.futura-sciences.com/fr/news/ ... ans_44575/

It is therefore not as long as the diet allows you to recover your health (it is true but at this stage it is too late) that it would be better to do so BEFORE because it is a degenerative disease! By this fact, we understand that too much aluminum in contact with our metabolism, inevitably proceeds from this degeneration (proven in vitro by the team of researchers at HUG)

And what we especially know about this disease is that it is linked to type II diabetes (well, well, as if by chance ...) because the cases are constantly increasing. At the rate where things are going, the cases should triple in 40 years ...:

People with type 2 diabetes have a higher risk of developing Alzheimer's disease. Israeli scientists have just shown that proteins involved in the two pathologies interact strongly with each other and could explain the cause and effect link.

sources:
http://www.rtflash.fr/lien-entre-maladi ... me/article
And Futura-Science.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 15/02/13, 12:57

Slut,

Giul do you really believe what you say ?? I recently saw on TV the two top chef guys who cooked in a school canteen, there were two things that shocked me:

the first was said in front of the camera concerning the cutting board for example, the guy from top chef takes out his wooden board, the chef of the kitchen tells him no no have not the right wood in relation to bacterial proliferation ... the other looks at him and looks at the board stretched out to him, a nylon board, well rapped which was starting to be hollowed out by the scraper movement made with the knife, imagine you make a lot of small notch in the nylon and then you scrape ....

Then big plant on the bowls .... all in aluminum, it happened to me to see a lot of other cooking with bowls in aluminum, then to say that it is prohibited lets me laugh unfortunately ....

The question that comes to me is:

is it possible to "clean" or "extract the aluminum in a natural way. And therefore by activating after the affected parts of the brain, kept them without degradation or at best allow reconstruction because we learned not long ago that the neurons and the neural network did not stop growing if they activated it, certainly less and less quickly but all the same, some seniors are not a little more sagacious and quick-witted despite their great age ...

A priori the horsetail silica (well I just found part of my answer in fact :) and other explanations)

http://silicedeprele.fr/page/10

and good appetite of course;) thank you nature ..... but it is certainly not a viable solution for the industry, because it is living so non-patentable etc etc therefore no profit on the contrary .. . to have seniors with Alzheimer is to ensure the work for the retirement homes, and full of medoc ....
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/02/13, 13:30

I have only one thing to say: Prevention is better than cure, because there are still millions of things that we do not know in biochemistry ...

Although the questions asked make sense.
0 x
Giul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Giul » 15/02/13, 14:40

bidouille23 wrote:Slut,

Giul do you really believe what you say ?? I recently saw on TV the two top chef guys who cooked in a school canteen, there were two things that shocked me:

the first was said in front of the camera concerning the cutting board for example, the guy from top chef takes out his wooden board, the chef of the kitchen tells him no no have not the right wood in relation to bacterial proliferation ... the other looks at him and looks at the board stretched out to him, a nylon board, well rapped which was starting to be hollowed out by the scraper movement made with the knife, imagine you make a lot of small notch in the nylon and then you scrape ....

Then big plant on the bowls .... all in aluminum, it happened to me to see a lot of other cooking with bowls in aluminum, then to say that it is prohibited lets me laugh unfortunately ....

The question that comes to me is:

is it possible to "clean" or "extract the aluminum in a natural way. And therefore by activating after the affected parts of the brain, kept them without degradation or at best allow reconstruction because we learned not long ago that the neurons and the neural network did not stop growing if they activated it, certainly less and less quickly but all the same, some seniors are not a little more sagacious and quick-witted despite their great age ...

A priori the horsetail silica (well I just found part of my answer in fact :) and other explanations)

http://silicedeprele.fr/page/10

and good appetite of course;) thank you nature ..... but it is certainly not a viable solution for the industry, because it is living so non-patentable etc etc therefore no profit on the contrary .. . to have seniors with Alzheimer is to ensure the work for the retirement homes, and full of medoc ....

The broadcast of the 6 must be easy to see again on the net: the chef clearly tells him "the aluminum foil: not in contact with the food";
moreover, all the kitchens may not be (yet) up to standard: it costs a lot of money to replace everything with tinned copper, for example (what we have in most restaurant kitchens: take a look);
wooden boards are a nest for germs because they cannot be cleaned well like a plastic board, even scratched (which meets sanitary standards of cleaning-disinfection bleach etc)
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 15/02/13, 17:54

As for Alzheimer's, I don't intervene very much, but there we should stop telling huge nonsense when the synapse is dead, neither diet nor medicine will bring them back to life ... Such a response, and that would be a dotted zero at Uni:

You are good and you are too good and so good ..., you have the true truth and you are the best !!!

You're happy!
: Evil:

Or did you see that the synapses are dead?

And your college I'm crazy about it straight in the c ... !!!

As usual, search the web and find out!

In the meantime read this:
http://sante.lefigaro.fr/actualite/2012 ... prometteur

And the Quebec version:
http://www.relationsmedias.ulaval.ca/co ... -3330.html

You piss Obamot!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/02/13, 18:07

Yes, that doesn't surprise me ... "Correct the effects" instead of treating the causes, it goes far!

With multiple sclerosis too, we have some "improvements" for a while with care: and, still not correcting the causes, it starts again! Who denies that Alzheimer's is degenerative?

Instead of trying, for personal reasons, to get fired those who contradict you by acting behind the scenes (it's not pretty-pretty, but you're out of control, because "it's not you who decides on that" (modo dixit by MP ...) you better heal LA cause: your "frustrations".
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 15/02/13, 18:37

Obamot wrote:Yes, that doesn't surprise me ... "Correct the effects" instead of treating the causes, it goes far!

With multiple sclerosis too, we have some "improvements" for a while with care: and it starts again, still not correcting the causes! Who denies that Alzheimer's is degenerative?

Instead of trying, for personal reasons, to get fired those who contradict you by acting behind the scenes (it's not pretty-pretty, but you're out of control, because "it's not you who decides on that" (modo dixit by MP ...) you better heal LA cause: your "frustrations".

To contradict is your national sport!

But you divert the subject when you don't have the answer as usual!

Your little message was good for me whatever you say and if you think you are going to ramble anything on my comments without me I will reply and well take your pain in patience my friend!

You start trolling over and over again poor guy and you don't even notice it!
You still have to change your original message to look poor and wanton!

Yes, that doesn't surprise me ... "correcting the effects" instead of treating the causes, it goes a long way!

With multiple sclerosis too, we have some "improvements" for a while with care: and, still not correcting the causes, it starts again! Who denies that Alzheimer's is degenerative?

You pity Obamot! 8)
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/02/13, 18:53

: Cheesy:
'The state of the facts is the state of the facts ...!' The Kousmine foundation wrote:1. A state of the facts that prompts us to reflect

Despite the lengthening of the lifespan, so-called civilization diseases are increasing and have become a real public health problem. There is an upsurge:

• metabolic diseases: cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, brain attacks or heart attacks

autoimmune / degenerative diseases and inflammatory: cancers (one in four women would have cancer in her life), AIDS, numerous allergies (40% of children), multiple sclerosis, chronic progressive arthritis, etc.

• recurrent infections (nasopharyngitis, otitis, gastroenteritis, etc.) that are more and more frequent, especially in children.

At the same time, our fellow citizens suffer from generalized stress which threatens our physical and mental health, resulting in overwork, chronic fatigue, nervousness, sleep and digestion disorders and more and more often depression, anxiety but also Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's…

Around us, society is becoming more and more aggressive, intolerant, selfish, with an upsurge of violence, an increasingly high number of excluded people…

Where are we going ? What is the origin of this deep unease, of all this suffering?

What if it was linked to changes in our increasingly artificial lifestyle and even more so in the way we eat?

http://kousmine.fr/192/DOSSIERS/alim._actuelle.html
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 15/02/13, 19:17

Obamot wrote:: Cheesy:
'The state of the facts is the state of the facts ...!' The Kousmine foundation wrote:1. A state of the facts that prompts us to reflect

Despite the lengthening of the lifespan, so-called civilization diseases are increasing and have become a real public health problem. There is an upsurge:

• metabolic diseases: cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, brain attacks or heart attacks

autoimmune / degenerative diseases and inflammatory: cancers (one in four women would have cancer in her life), AIDS, numerous allergies (40% of children), multiple sclerosis, chronic progressive arthritis, etc.

• recurrent infections (nasopharyngitis, otitis, gastroenteritis, etc.) that are more and more frequent, especially in children.

At the same time, our fellow citizens suffer from generalized stress which threatens our physical and mental health, resulting in overwork, chronic fatigue, nervousness, sleep and digestion disorders and more and more often depression, anxiety but also Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's…

Around us, society is becoming more and more aggressive, intolerant, selfish, with an upsurge of violence, an increasingly high number of excluded people…

Where are we going ? What is the origin of this deep unease, of all this suffering?

What if it was linked to changes in our increasingly artificial lifestyle and even more so in the way we eat?

Your text is as esoteric as the little green men!

You have not noticed that you are constantly sitting in front of your Ipad and that you will surely have these problems one day or the other!

It is not everyone who is stressed and you still bring nothing concerning your words launched in the air on my comment and as usual when you are clogged you divert the subject!
: Evil:
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/02/13, 19:28

Be more curious Alain G, there's a link, so a continuation, document yourself : Lol: thank you.!

'The state of the facts is the state of the facts ...!' The Kousmine foundation wrote:2. The causes imbalance

In the past few decades, our way of eating has been profoundly changed.

a) Excess meat and dairy products

Meat and cheese have supplanted the bread of our ancestors with disastrous effects on our health and the environment.

• This results in excessive consumption of saturated fat. These stiffen the membranes of our cells, preventing cell exchanges and causing tissue damage. They favor the appearance of cardiovascular pathologies, metabolic and degenerative diseases. There will also be consequences on brain activity and nervous balance. It is important to take into account the fats hidden mainly in meat, cold meats, cheeses, pastries. A lean steak contains 1/3 of its weight in fat. A fatty cheese is as fatty as fatty meat. Another source of saturated and oxidized fats are refined vegetable oils. These are heated up to 200 ° before being extracted then refined, discolored, deodorized to make them edible. These are dead oils, toxic to the body. Be wary of refined cold pressed oils that are extracted with chemical solvents. Also avoid margarines prepared from the above oils, which, moreover, are hydrogenated. (These margarines are widely used in pastries, cupcakes, aperitifs and industrial dishes).

• The lure of dairy products
We live in constant fear of running out of calcium. Under the effects of insidious advertising, we think: "You need a lot of calcium, therefore you need milk!" Dairy products do contain calcium in good quantities, but cause acidification of the body due, among other things, to an excess of phosphates. Not only will the calcium in milk be poorly absorbed, but demineralization with the risk of osteoporosis will be observed over time. To this is added the poison of UHT milks where the enzymes used to digest fatty bodies have been destroyed, the fats passing directly into the blood in the form of very toxic free fatty acids. A healthy and diversified diet based on vegetables and unrefined cereals would largely cover our calcium needs without having to poison ourselves with UHT milks ... even organic!

b) Excess sugar and white flour

Our sugar consumption went from 2,4 kg per person per year in 1840 to almost 50 kg today! We compensate for the stress, the emptiness of existence, a lack of love ... by eating chocolate, cakes, pastries and treats of all kinds ... But these foods feed us with empty calories, intoxicate us with dyes , preservatives and bad fats. They cause intestinal fermentations, a risk of obesity and diabetes, a decrease in immunity with repeated infections, dental caries, aggressiveness and above all dependence: sugar calls sugar.

Beware of fake sugars like aspartame (Canderel) very toxic, carcinogenic and which makes blood sugar uncontrollable. We also consume far too much food based on white flour (bread, dough, pastries, etc.). And there is currently an outbreak of gluten intolerance. All these operations of refining sugar, cereals or oils largely remove vitamins and minerals, disturb the structure of proteins and lipids, which weakens the immune system and the nervous system and acidifies the body.

[Etc ... note the cause of sugar confirmed by the Israeli study]

0 x