Disappearance of Professor Montagnier, great scientist and whistleblower

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Disappearance of Professor Montagnier, great scientist and whistleblower

by Robob » 10/06/22, 11:37

here, I put this here:

Once again, the plotters, France-soir, Father Montagnier were right.

I invite you to read the FS article on the work of mathematician Jean-Claude Perez: complex, fascinating but reassuring this hypothesis linking Fibonacci sequence, DNA sequence and force of return to natural balance.
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Disappearance of Professor Montagnier, great scientist and whistleblower

by Obamot » 10/06/22, 13:30

Of course...!

robob wrote:here, I put this here:
Once again, the plotters, France-soir, Father Montagnier were right.
Indeed, it is impossible to name everyone.
Even if we can add ETC... (and inside the Russians and Chinese who kept silence for two years and who had everything!)
What incredible and unfathomable “elegance”... if one can say... (or hypocrisy?) because all of this is beyond comprehension)

Everything that happened is staggering... But now the trial will be necessary...

Finally update the “Nextrain” platform (phylogenetic tree of SARS-cov-2 to go back to the initial “lab model”)

And that the prosecutors carefully weigh all the issues and take their time! After having found the responsibilities: let's dream awake because it would be well worth anti-corruption judges and "cleaning up" and or "correcting" these major institutions (national, supranational, international) which are: WHO, UN, NIH, CDC, FDA, and their political counterparts: Senate, Congress, and their military counterparts (got out of control to what extent?): the NSA, CIA, NATO, Pentagon, and if the man is “wise” enough (but I doubt it) also find a means to dismantle the USA...! And also cleanse the empires of billionaires who are extremely dangerous, those who play with the financial and political institutions they use: Bill Gates, George Soros, and all the clique up to the WEF... Disconnect the media from the billionaires.. .

(And a big collective mea culpa from the “funny” people of the Comedy Club, nah I'm kidding...)
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "