Hydroxychloroquine Would Not Reduce Mortality Rate

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Hydroxychloroquine does not reduce death rate

by Christophe » 19/06/20, 12:32

GuyGadebois wrote:Why so much stupidity, why so much hatred, Izy?

I've been asking myself the same question for a while ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/06/20, 12:49

good and apart from that, still no reliable figures on the drop in mortality obtained by treatment with HCQ or by HCQ + AZT or by HCQ + AZT + zinc, by age group?

In the 4 months that he has been talking about it, SuperRaoult has still not been able to give these figures?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/06/20, 12:55

ABC2019 wrote:good and apart from that, still no reliable figures on the drop in mortality obtained by treatment with HCQ or by HCQ + AZT or by HCQ + AZT + zinc, by age group?

In the 4 months that he has been talking about it, SuperRaoult has still not been able to give these figures?

Well if you only have to compare the figures of Méditerranée Infection with those of the rest of the world ... but you're still going to say that he did more tests than the others and blablabla blabalala ...
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 19/06/20, 13:07

2 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/06/20, 13:09

thibr is the perfect example of the recurrent hypocrite I am talking about on another post .... Dear Christophe. : Mrgreen:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/06/20, 13:17

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:good and apart from that, still no reliable figures on the drop in mortality obtained by treatment with HCQ or by HCQ + AZT or by HCQ + AZT + zinc, by age group?

Well if you only have to compare the figures of Méditerranée Infection with those of the rest of the world ... but you're still going to say that he did more tests than the others and blablabla blabalala ...

personally I am not able to extract this information by age class from the figures of Méditerranée Infection, not knowing the details of the potential statistical biases, but if they are reliable and serious people, they must know them and they surely gave somewhere right?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 19/06/20, 13:20

GuyGadebois wrote:thibr is the perfect example of the recurrent hypocrite I am talking about on another post .... Dear Christophe. : Mrgreen:

from what I read, Thibr doesn't spend his time insulting others and posting personal attacks on forums.
1 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/06/20, 13:50

To say that someone is a hypocrite is to describe an attitude, not to be insulting.

Contempt is just as insulting.
If you do not want to respond to interlocutors who demonstrate your arguments on a forum, why participate ...
Camp sheet : Cheesy:

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:

personally I am not able to extract this information by age class from the figures of Méditerranée Infection, not knowing the details of the potential statistical biases, but if they are reliable and serious people, they must know them and they surely gave somewhere right?

It does not matter, (already because who is interested in who rots all the subjects?)
No matter since you wouldn't do anything ... At best you would deny it or find another bias!

It does not matter,
Because we do not need it, the overall lethality (ratio on number of infected) of its center being 6%
And we find the same ratio everywhere else in the world among those who use similar protocols!

I asked the question to a Vietnamese official, for his country which has so few cases ... he told me that it was a secret! It is therefore not because of Raoult if the figures are not published, there are reasons to be discreet (especially in the case of a laboratory virus ... hypothesis to verify ...)
Last edited by Obamot the 19 / 06 / 20, 13: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/06/20, 13:55

Christophe wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Why so much stupidity, why so much hatred, Izy?
I've been asking myself the same question for a while ...
None of this, the facts are stubborn, you just have to accept them.
It will be more or less long for some but there is no other way out.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/06/20, 14:01

izentrop wrote:None of this, the facts are stubborn, you just have to accept them.

The facts are known, these are the results of the Marseille IHU. You can go back to your odds and ends.
2 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "