Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19: list of vaccines (which appear to be) effective

by Obamot » 26/07/20, 00:04

phil59 wrote:I will be fixed tomorrow, my wife and I did the blood test this afternoon. However, I have 2 friends who took the test, and it was positive.

She had great suspicion of her doctor, and he was just "not stalking!" : Cheesy: ".

phil59 wrote:Negative the test ....

I don't understand a thing ...

My doctor told me that less than 2% were positive. (tests which were carried out on suspicion in the majority).

I wonder if covid might not be an "side effect" of another "infection" ....

So much the better! ... Or too bad!

Immunology is very complicated ... I would like to be positive without being (too) sick ...
On the propagation, the health instructions we are hyper conditioned, but on immunology (how to prevent yourself and what to do) there is ZERO ...

Including those with comorbidity, I would like to know the hygiene of life of those who fall ill ...?
But that's to deny, there's nothing, nada, nothing ... Why?

As there is an overdose of studies that prove everything on molecules and the opposite, there is no “cognitive-hygienist” study around the lifestyle of those who are asymptomatic VS symptomatic ...

And don't tell me that it doesn't interest anyone (ah, at least not the trolls, they are interested in macaques and in flooding the sons, with fake news, but for the interesting subjects, there are not many people)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19: vaccines and immunology

by izentrop » 31/07/20, 16:24

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/07/20, 19:24

huffingtonpost wrote:See also on HuffPost: Why a coronavirus vaccine has never been found

...I was going to say it ! And not just coronaviruses, but no respiratory virus has ever been found / created ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/08/20, 23:50

... Time is working for us ...

There are no more contaminations as initially and mortality is almost zero ...
The clusters seem to have been mastered ...

Curiously, we are now witnessing a phenomenon unknown until then, the younger generations - who did not transmit SARS-cov-2 during the first months - would have become the main vectors!

So something has definitely changed, and something that is a pretty good sign, would the virus finally flex this way?

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

If the virus came out of a lab, we are probably witnessing a failure! :) Because it is normal that a virus at the end of the race affects the youngest, since they have immune systems that are still little experienced ...

If so, the ultimate “collective barrier” is being tested and will fall (logically).
But it will remain a cow for a while (although it may disappear between 2021/2022)
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/08/20, 11:19

The first vaccine to be marketed, will it be Russian?
8EE922CB-23F9-4478-889C-F9A7682B7F95.jpeg

Source: RT
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/08/20, 12:56

The first vaccine against Covid-19 / SARS-cov-2 has been registered in Russia
Source: Sputnik News

During a meeting with the government held on August 11, Vladimir Putin announced the registration in Russia of the first vaccine against Covid-19.
The first vaccine against Covid-19 has been registered in Russia, Vladimir Putin reported on August 11.

"As far as I know, a vaccine against the new coronavirus was recorded this morning, for the first time in the world",
he said in a meeting with the government.
He asked the head of the Ministry of Health Mikhail Murashko to communicate more details before continuing:

The vaccine "works quite efficiently, creates stable immunity and, I repeat, has passed all the necessary checks."

The President hopes for a next mass vaccination and has also confided that one of his daughters had already taken advantage of it.

“In that sense, she participated in the experiment,” said Putin. And to add that after the first injection, the body temperature of her daughter was 38 degrees, and the next day slightly above 37.
The temperature was also a little high after the second injection, but now "she is feeling fine and the [antibody] titers are high".

The vaccine in question was developed jointly by the Ministry of Defense and the Russian Epidemiology and Microbiology Center Gamaleïa.

Indonesia is testing a Chinese vaccine.
This vaccine is already being tested with 9000 volunteers in Brazil,

The governor of West Java province, Indonesia's most populous, is among 1620 people scheduled to take part in the clinical trials scheduled to last until February.

https://www.bluewin.ch/fr/infos/interna ... 24827.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/08/20, 14:16

Russia had announced the development of a vaccine in January 2020 already: https://www.lefigaro.fr/demain/sante/co ... e-20200122

20 countries have reportedly pre-ordered 1 billion doses of the Russian “Sputnik” vaccine:

Russia claims its new COVID-19 vaccine has pre-orders from 20 countries

Russian Health Minister Mikhail Murashko claims that
- Russia has received pre-orders of a billion doses for their coronavirus vaccine from 20 countries.
- The development came as Russian President Vladimir Putin, earlier on August 11, announced that his country has developed the first vaccine that works quite effectively "
- He said that one of his daughters took part in the experiment and she was vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Sources: AFP
and Business-Insider.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/08/20, 14:41

First announcement of a Covid-19 vaccine with "lasting immunity"

Vaccine name: “Sputnik V” (“V” for “virus”)

Source AFP fr.

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/08/20, 14:49

"lasting immunity" after only 2 small clinical trials https://www.rtl.fr/actu/international/c ... 7800671662.
So far, Russia has not published a detailed study of the results of its trials to establish the effectiveness of the products it says it has developed ....

Last week the WHO was dubious when Russia said its vaccine was almost ready, recalling that any pharmaceutical product must "be subjected to all the different trials and tests before being approved for deployment", and not to have "seen anything official".

According to the WHO, 26 vaccine candidates are in the clinical trial stage (tested in humans) around the world and 139 in the pre-clinical evaluation stage.
Among the 26, six had reached phase 3 of their development by the end of July. The one developed by the Russian center Gamaleïa was listed in phase 1. https://fr.news.yahoo.com/vaccin-russe- ... 10423.html

The future will tell if the ad is reliable. : Wink:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/08/20, 16:05

You forget that the virus may not be naturally occurring.

You forget that they have developed this vaccine since January ...! That it has been duly tested in the Russian army and in great secrecy in Syria among the ranks of the loyalists (and elsewhere like in Vietnam ... I know the ambassador).

And that well before SARS-cov-2, they were preparing for it. ,, they had already studied this question in depth since the US has been wielding threats of global pandemics for decades, and the WHO has blocked their way thanks to a perfect debunking during the avian flu (the pandemic was spreading without following the migratory currents, which the WHO had highlighted, and this is how the pot aux roses had been discovered, it had made a lot of noise. ..)

It is not excluded that the Russians are at the origin of the virus itself, and that therefore, if it were the case, they would have developed the vaccine and would have tested it even before the spread of the virus. , This is a pure hypothesis and also applies to “other potentially malicious actors ...”

In short, all these clues that nobody perceives or considers a bag on the head!

[End of the response exception to an “ignored”]
1 x