Cure long Covid

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cure long Covid

by sicetaitsimple » 28/09/23, 21:01

gegyx wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:Sorry, I am especially unable to define what “a covidist opinion” is.

And too lazy to delete a duplicate properly : Cheesy:

Does it disrupt your understanding?
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/09/23, 08:29

28/09/23, 20:55
ahmed
Not being inclined to your sausage,
. I'm not keen on your andouillettes, nor your pudding, in this case since I'm VG
I don't think it would be wise to respond to this largely distorted interpretation of my words.
A deformer, deformer and a half. In reality, you are afraid like all those who see their beliefs called into question, whatever the subject may be, and who prefer to take refuge in an attitude of majesty outraged by so much presumption.
However, it is not difficult to “prove” what is actually provable and supposedly proven. But nothing, nothing, nothing, zero everywhere. You are disappointing!

NB: I remind you, if necessary, that you did not want to present a single one of the "proofs" that you invoke, to compare them with other scientific "proofs", too. All these having been reviewed in the subject evolution/chance in the debate with Sen no sen (ignoring the non-scientific comments of the usual zozos)
Now if there is a single point that seems unclear to you, I am at your disposal to clarify this or these
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/09/23, 09:04

gegyx wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:Sorry, I am especially unable to define what “a covidist opinion” is.

And too lazy to delete a duplicate properly : Cheesy:

Probably because a response had already been posted...And from then on it is impossible for the common user to delete their message..All that remains is the solution of involving a moderator or if there is still time to 'edit the post as he did.

In short..
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/09/23, 10:21

It's true: I'm literally terrified! : Lol: Nothing can be proven to someone who rejects all evidence that disproves him: the facts? appearances...
The real debate would be to understand what criteria you use to decide between the supporters of this or that theory, but there, it's radio silence...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/09/23, 10:24

a lot of irony and aggression in the last messages.

Stay gentlemen, please
:)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/09/23, 10:36

Macro wrote:Probably because a response had already been posted...And from then on it is impossible for the common user to delete their message..All that remains is the solution of involving a moderator or if there is still time to 'edit the post as he did. ref..

Yes, and yet with a little logic, it can be done, but it is less "simple" :D
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/09/23, 11:39

Macro wrote:Probably because a response had already been posted...And from then on it is impossible for the common user to delete their message..All that remains is the solution of involving a moderator or if there is still time to 'edit the post as he did. ref..
The answer was the duplicate, he could delete the duplicate instead of editing the previous post : Wink:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/11/23, 03:44

Long Covid still there, the most affected: rather young women. The vaccine, the best solution...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/11/23, 08:08

and super funny continuing his vaccine-maniac propaganda with lots of fake news as usual. These long covids concern both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, the virus not giving a damn about pro or anti philosophies.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/11/23, 08:44

29/09/23, 10:21
ahmed
Nothing can be proven to someone who rejects all evidence that disproves him: the facts? [*]appearances...
you obviously want to talk here about yourself!
The real debate would be to understand what criteria you use to decide between the supporters of this or that theory, but there, it's radio silence...
These criteria are those expressed by the scientists cited, in the subjects concerned, not mine.

[*] the answer is below: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "