Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/10/20, 00:41

A bit complex language but it always goes in the sense that hydroxychloroquine has an action, even if we do not know exactly which one, positive in the treatment of covid.

Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Inhibitors for COVID-19 Sialic Acid Cellular Receptor: Structure, Hirshfeld Atomic Charge Analysis and Solvent Effect

COVID-19, the pandemic disease recently discovered in Wuhan (China), has spread severely and has affected social and economic activity around the world. Attempts to find an effective vaccine are difficult, time consuming, but interminable. Therefore, the proposal of new effective drugs is a reliable and effective alternative. Given the similarity of the COVID-19 genome to SARS-CoV, drugs with safety profiles could be a quick fix. Clinical trials have encouraged the use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine for inhibition of COVID-19. One of the possible inhibitory pathways is competitive binding with angiotension converting enzyme-2 (ACE-2), in particular with cellular sialic acid (Neu5Ac). Here, we investigate the possible binding mechanism of ClQ and ClQOH with sialic acid both in gas phase and in water using density functional theory (DFT). We studied the binding of neutral, monoprotonated and diprotonated ClQ and ClQOH to sialic acid to simulate the effect of pH on cell receptor binding. The DFT results reveal that monoprotonated ClQ + and ClQOH +, which make up more than 66% of the solution, have high reactivity and binding to sialic acid. The Neu5Ac-ClQ adducts and the Neu5Ac-ClQOH analogs were stabilized in water than in the gas phase. Molecular complexes stabilize by strong hydrogen bonding and π - π stacking forces. In addition, the transfer of protons into Neu5Ac-ClQOH + provides more stabilizing power and binding forces to cell recognition. These findings highlight a possible recognition mechanism and help future breakthroughs for COVID-19 inhibitors.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/10/20, 01:26

pedrodelavega wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:and from which we can not conclude.
Yes, "we" cannot conclude anything, us. Neither you nor I have the skills to do it unfortunately

So you who admit your incompetence Pédro, would you have enough lucidity to self-assess your shortcomings and sophisms !?

So why do you keep posting? Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/20, 14:26

Obamot wrote:So you who admit your incompetence Pédro

An hour ago :

Obamot wrote:I already told you that I could be wrong

: Arrow: health-pollution-prevention / the-coronavirus-cons-t16359-1570.html # p414635
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/10/20, 15:11

Well then why are you driving the point home saying that I hug nigga-extremist? There you prove that this is not the case. Image
And basically, do you complain when the speakers are not diplomatic enough or when they are too diplomatic? Image Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/20, 15:19

I'm not complaining ...

I'm just blaming you on your own inconsistencies .... Exercise that YOU LOVE to do with the other members ... : Cry:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/10/20, 15:29

The problem is that you have the easy trigger depending on your level of antipathy (you're fearful or whatnot).
You can be cool with somebody, then the post afterwards burn it down Image (You still have to explain the why of the following)

So, with this sort of Stockholm syndrome reigning here, freedom of expression is tangent, isn't it? Everyone is suspicious,

Question sincerity, my position has not changed, but I do not have great esteem for certain types of behavior.

But thank you for implicitly acknowledging that I was not a negationist Image Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/20, 20:29

Obamot wrote:The problem is that you have the easy trigger depending on your level of antipathy (you're fearful or whatnot).

You can be cool with somebody, then the post afterwards burn it down Image (You still have to explain the why of the following)

If you say something smart and interesting I validate, if you say (what I consider to be) bullshit even in the following message I denounce it ... This is freedom of expression, isn't it?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/20, 22:56

Large-scale anti-Covid vaccination begins in China in a first city ... for 50 euros ...

The SINOVAC packaging is already finished : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: and for the West ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

9EF2D582-84AA-45AB-91D3-568110CF4C1A.jpeg
9EF2D582-84AA-45AB-91D3-568110CF4C1A.jpeg (31.94 Kio) Consulté 1309 fois

https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/la- ... e9a5f086b9

Warning...

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/10/20, 00:44

We can only say and repeat that we must protect ourselves.
What is curious is that those whom you call “negationists” say it ... and repeat it often ... while the others who implicitly would not be in your categorization hardly say it (I have no anyway, no memory of having read ABC2019, Pédro nor Sicetaitsimple to say it in a strong way)
Christophe wrote:I'm not complaining ...

I'm just blaming you on your own inconsistencies .... Exercise that YOU LOVE to do with the other members ... : Cry:

The “other members” you mean “troll doggies” who are under high protection? : Mrgreen: (not all the time but often!)

Must also see the mountain of c ... they post the buggers:

health-pollution-prevention / the-coronavirus-cons-t16359-1590.html

(I dare not point out the last of Pédro, so distressing of bad faith and denial, but nothing happens, ah if you let it happen :D : Cheesy: : Cheesy: no luck, they know it, have understood the limits and take advantage of it: I hope you are well aware of it : Evil: )
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 18/10/20, 01:41

VetusLignum wrote:A new study on vitamin D
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 602030296X

And a good video:
0 x