Food, fasting: possibilities and limits on Health

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 17/02/12, 14:47

the BJJ, that's cool, I did it until this year, I'm refocusing on the wing chun.

I have the method at home, but I haven't started yet.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 17/02/12, 17:36

antoinet111 wrote:the BJJ, that's cool, I did it until this year, I'm refocusing on the wing chun.

I have the method at home, but I haven't started yet.

the Lafay method is a great method, I recommend it, it works well! : Wink:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Fasting: how to fast well, benefits and harms

by Obamot » 19/02/12, 05:12

I didn't expect an introduction like the one in this thread. The essential information in the introduction is scarce. As already said, it's a bit of a shame.

As for those who experience this lightly, watch out! By cons very agree with the practice of a sport in parallel.

And as Janic recalls, the practice of fasting does not only have benefits, reactions can be violent if it is not practiced with a minimum of precautions. And there it would be wrong because of the unnecessary and harmful stress that it can cause to his organisms.

Some non-exhaustive ways to protect yourself:

1) First, it would be better to understand why we fast. As Dedelco says "let's think about our instincts but with a scientific approach" (yes, why deprive yourself of it?) Because what considerable contribution can have this method well understood on health ...

But above all, it is better that the practice of fasting is experienced as a pleasure leading to a better being, rather than as a frustration in the negative sense of the term.

See here what the doctors who use it think:
http://kousmine.fr/47/La_m%E9thode.html
(it is the one I use is safe with the basic usage precautions below)

2) The link above will give you leads on the good questions to ask about the practice of fasting why (?), For whom (?), When (?) And especially how (?)

3) How to fast?
Like everything related to the medical field, those who want to practice it, should talk to their general practitioner (at least by giving him just a phone call ...) it is he who knows your file better than anyone and who will necessarily be of good advice - if it is not reluctant in principle - suddenly some are not very hot ... then possibly change the doctor!
- If you are a weakened person, it is out of the question to practice it without the opinion of a doctor who has it practiced and who is enlightened on the subject! There are!
- If you already have dizziness, drops in blood pressure, or any other symptom related to eating, such as a fragile stomach or what do I know.
- Same as above if you have a chronic illness. Although it is indisputable that the practice of fasting can improve or even completely restore health, it is better to know exactly what you are doing!
- We should not practice fasting if we do not need it, but in our time of excess, this situation is unfortunately only too rare, moreover it is also necessary to take into account the age. .. So someone who has never needed it may have it later, for example if he metabolizes badly. So yes, let's practice fasting but knowing what we do, and especially what we will do after! It would be a great pity, even useless to embark on the practice of a fast in order to make it an act beneficial for health - such as to get out of deficiencies, to detoxify, to restore good digestion, etc. - to return "to his good old bad habits ", which would make no sense ...
- Never force yourself to eat if you are not hungry, or to fast if your body claims to eat! Fasting is a stress for the body, so it is better not to add more stress. It is better to practice it in a relaxed atmosphere, out of any tension with those around you and even by creating a calm and conducive atmosphere likely to relax your body and mind. The ideal being to practice it with an oriented mind while thinking of all its benefits, not only is it transformed into a positive act but it really helps to overcome the feeling of hunger! In this perspective, it is absolutely necessary to avoid any notion of "diet" (each time an additional stress ... with harmful consequences now well known.). So do not leave with the idea of ​​following a fast to continue afterwards towards habits that you will consider restrictive. If you take the opportunity to change your food bowl, do it gradually by deactivating your body: whether it is as you go or right away if you feel capable and above all that it is a pleasure that you give yourself, c it is up to you to decide without letting your driving force be imposed, this is the most important.
- To minimize stress, it is recommended to "prepare your body". Personally I sometimes use this safe method, guaranteed by doctors who treat many pathological cases (and even very serious, but first read the first link above):
http://kousmine.fr/content/47/42/

Even the advice of your doctor is not necessarily gospel, the last to decide is you! It is therefore better to trust your feeling if you practice it.
In any case: if you really feel very bad it is better to interrupt it, but do not eat immediately ... question of common sense! Start again by consuming fruit for a day.
We can already start with a fast of 1 day, then increase to three days: beyond it is better to avoid amha.

Well, there I am in "wouacances", I rarely connect. @ ++
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/12, 08:10

totally agree with a few details. The enema, the irrigation or the saline purge do not have exactly the same function, but for a beginner on 2/3 days an enema can be enough. Over a longer period, therefore a more thorough cleaning, the saline purge is more effective.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/02/12, 11:59

Well go ahead, develop your thinking even more!

For the enema, you have to go very easy ... If you want to go that far it's good, but not everyone tolerates and it is understandable : Lol:

Without laughing, it is all the same a kind of gentle aggression for the body, which is not used to having "boiled water sanitized with chamomile in its intestines" injected! And there are precautions to be taken ... It is better to follow the rules as stated in the books of which I give the link of the doctors. Or better yet, get a nurse who knows how to do it the first time. Because it surprises, we can feel "everything" after : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/12, 17:26

Obamot hello
Well go ahead, develop your thinking even more!

the enema only interests the final part of the large colon so it is a solution in case of constipation for example. Irrigation can go back (depending on the quantity injected) to the small intestine. Saline bleeding involves the entire digestive system from the mouth to the anus. It is the latter that yogis use for very long fasts.
For the enema, you have to go very easy ... If you want to go that far it's good, but not everyone tolerates and it is understandable

completely agree, the 3 systems are not to be used lightly, it is necessary to have a plan, an objective, and to take account of the organic reactions from where the need to be followed by a practitioner accustomed to the fasts of small, medium or long durations.
Without laughing, it is all the same a kind of gentle aggression for the body, which is not used to having "boiled water sanitized with chamomile in its intestines" injected! And there are precautions to take ... It is better to follow the rules as stated in the books of which I give the link of the doctors. Or better yet, get a nurse who knows how to do it the first time. Because it surprises, we can feel "everything" after

Still agree, except that there are few family doctors who know how to apply these practices. So it is not recommended to practice one or the other after a simple reading on the internet.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/02/12, 18:45

Ah yes ... not recommended on simple reading on the internet. It's clear. And whatever happens, even if you are in the presence of someone "experienced", nothing should be rushed: if you do not feel good, or even not confident, you can sense something wrong. or what do I have to say immediately or even interrupt gently. Besides, I still advise to get informed, if only to have testimonials from those who have already done so, just to know about what is happening for example: "do not put it everywhere after ... "Because the stools still present will have to come out sooner or later! There is also a practice of light massage to know to help the process and push the contents out! We cannot improvise it ... We regularly have a bowel movement for an hour after the end of the enema, we might as well take a book and stay on the throne ... And obviously do it if there are no others member of the family in the house, because if they want to go to the little corner ... it will not be possible : Mrgreen: it's experience!
The saline solution, and go back higher I want, but if we do not stuff the intestine with a serringue containing fatty acids (sunflower oil), the enema is not of much use amha.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/02/12, 22:19

Lire:
http://www.lepoint.fr/sante/la-diete-fa ... 527_40.php
Diet is good for the brain

Italian researchers have shown that a low-calorie diet stimulates the production of a molecule effective against aging of the brain.

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/02/12, 08:29

obamot hello
The saline solution, and go back higher I want, but if we do not stuff the intestine with a serringue containing fatty acids (sunflower oil), the enema is not of much use amha.
this is one of the differences between enema and saline bleeding. In the first case, the fatty acid lines the colon to protect it frombsorption of the injected liquid and therefore ensure that it is emptied without irritation.
In the case of a saline purge, the salt must come into contact with the wall in order for a rejection reaction to take place.dsorption, allowing to take down hardened saddles fixed on this wall a few times for decades. (We find this adsorption phenomenon with clay or charcoal, not to be used in this case.)
So two methods with different actions and effects to be modulated according to the case and the circumstances.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/02/12, 16:26

Not really that in fact. The fatty acid solution injected using a syringe is made AFTER the entire enema cycle. It is rather a boost given to the body, to help it restore the tightness of the intestinal membrane. It is therefore probably advisable in all cases (should be checked, but I believe that there is no contraindication, since sunflower oil is nothing other than a food as such, highly profitable for the organism).

Obviously, in case of serious and / or chronic pathology, it is up to the doctor to say what to do. And if he does not recommend, it may be time to take a second opinion from one of those who encourage this practice (or even above) Because he alone will be able to put the right priorities and define the operating mode suited to each case .
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "