Pension reform - you were born in 1960 (or after) you will work more

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pension Reform - you were born in 1960 (or after) you will work more

by sicetaitsimple » 15/12/19, 20:51

Christophe wrote:As proof, in our societies we can very well, by choice or not, live without working at all ... just need to be resourceful (and some are more so than others ...)

Yes, blah, it still has limits ..... It still depends on the ratio between what you call "resourceful" and what you call "non-resourceful".
The "resourceful", he generally contributes relatively little to what one could call "the social pact" (contributions, contributions, ....), and sometimes he can abuse it a little (extended RSA, ....) . It's manageable to some extent, but I'm not sure it will be over time.
The risk is the over reaction, that at some point the abuses of some people will cause those who have a real temporary need to be excluded.

In short, yes for the real resourceful. The real ones, those who manage without pumping over the community beyond what has a "vital" insurance character (emergency health, etc.).
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/12/19, 20:53

sen-no-sen wrote:
Many will be those who will have to go far beyond the pivotal age to build a decent retirement,but this no longer visibly concerns you.

No, I said it on page 1!
But this is not the subject!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/19, 21:41

sicetaitsimple wrote:The "resourceful", he generally contributes relatively little to what one could call "the social pact" (contributions, contributions, ....), and sometimes he can abuse it a little (extended RSA, ....) . It's manageable to some extent, but I'm not sure it will be over time.
The risk is the over reaction, that at some point the abuses of some people will cause those who have a real temporary need to be excluded.

I think that you greatly underestimate the people who live sustainably without working (and without problem of conscience) ... because there are several million in France and I'm not talking about the unemployed, children or retirees. This is the kind of figures that LCI or BMF dare not mention ... any more than politicians ... if perhaps the fn ???

RSA + APL and / or HLM + family allowances (for families> 2 children) + CMU + all possible and imaginable local or national aid (resto du coeur ...) ... just ask for them ...

Sometimes idleness is wanted, sometimes not ... because after accidents of life it is very difficult to get back to work !! And it's more the fault of the job market than the accident victim !!

Regarding the funding of social minima, no worries is the funding of social peace ... and an immense majority of this capital falls directly into the GDP ... so support the ... workers ... Yes Yes!!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/19, 21:46

And the most resourceful (smart ...) combine social minima with undeclared income ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 15/12/19, 22:25

moulino51 wrote:
nico239 wrote: This is what I previously asked Moulino51 ... which does not answer me.

The mode of operation of the other large funded pension system.

That's what they have in the US, right?

Happy family, With the flu I'm dragging right now (and the rest : Mrgreen: ) I am not H24 on all forums
give me a little time young man : Cheesy:

I will not get into a comparison in these two systems, the American system I do not know.
I just wanted to underline the inertia of the decision makers of the time who put us in the strand today.

Personally, if I hadn't been caught by the 35-hour week, I would have liked to work until I was 65 (I loved what I did :D
GS

Ok good recovery.

Haven't you been able to work until age 65?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/12/19, 01:02

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Remundo wrote: papy-boomers still relatively well served (of which Sicétésimple seems to be a part).

Yes, I wrote it at the start of this thread I left recently at 62 with a full career. So no need to write "seems" as if to designate me as a suspect that you would have spotted thanks to your legendary sagacity to deliver him to popular vindictiveness!
I am absolutely sorry to be born in 1956, but very honestly I am absolutely not responsible for it!

But it has nothing to do with the subject, the subject is the future of pension systems.

Well yes Mr. Retired!

You have come to do some rhetoric on life expectancies, I just reframe the debate: you are one of the last almost correct beneficiaries of the pension system, for this, the current workers are contributing very hard and will not see the color of their cash.

You are not responsible for it, you have no doubt worked well. But please, do not dispute that the future reform is statistically contributing 45 years and treating 10-15 cancer or other disabling and then fatal diseases ... with a reduced pension.

Take advantage while there is still time, both from your pension (still deindexed from inflation + rising CSG thanks to Macron's preparatory ass fuck) and your, "it seems," in relative good health .
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 16/12/19, 09:25

Christophe wrote:And the most resourceful (smart ...) combine social minima with undeclared income ...

The most "resourceful" aren't they first of all our elites, CEOs, politicians and other economic leaders? who know :

- optimize THEIR personal taxation,
- hide comfortable income by legal arrangements and names that play on words,
- set up tailor-made companies for profitable real estate operations,
- create holding companies and subsidiaries which dilute income and profits,
- embezzlement of European allowances by salaries of false European assistants,
- capture public subsidies through immoral ... but legal arrangements,
- inflate public works quotes, possibly with juicy retro-commissions,
- benefit and accumulate financial and material advantages for life because of their high responsibilities within the state,
- prepare retreats hats,
- to have some remunerative mandates more or less official and omitted "in good faith",
- combine the compensated public and private functions,
- juggle opaque conflicts of interest,
- play the game of pantouflage and retro-pantouflage,
- benefit from pantagruelic meals with giant lobsters and great prestigious wines,
- and I pass, I forget, and I ignore others still, etc, etc, etc ...

We are told that these are exceptions ... but how much do these "resourceful exceptions" weigh in the country's economy?

What is crazy is that journalists pinpoint a "powerful resourceful"took our hand in the public € uros basket, it made the headlines for a few weeks or months, and then pchittt, we go back to hunting for beneficiaries of the RSA who have omitted to say that he had received too much -collected a few hundred euros or worked a few days as a handler ...

(NB: I established the list of examples of "resourcefulness" by doing a simple search on Google and indicating business "less than a year"!).
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/12/19, 11:58

Grelinette wrote:
Christophe wrote:And the most resourceful (smart ...) combine social minima with undeclared income ...

The most "resourceful" aren't they first of all our elites, CEOs, politicians and other economic leaders? who know :

- optimize THEIR personal taxation,
- hide comfortable income by legal arrangements and names that play on words,
- set up tailor-made companies for profitable real estate operations,
- create holding companies and subsidiaries which dilute income and profits,
- embezzlement of European allowances by salaries of false European assistants,
- capture public subsidies through immoral ... but legal arrangements,
- inflate public works quotes, possibly with juicy retro-commissions,
- benefit and accumulate financial and material advantages for life because of their high responsibilities within the state,
- prepare retreats hats,
- to have some remunerative mandates more or less official and omitted "in good faith",
- combine the compensated public and private functions,
- juggle opaque conflicts of interest,
- play the game of pantouflage and retro-pantouflage,
- benefit from pantagruelic meals with giant lobsters and great prestigious wines,
- and I pass, I forget, and I ignore others still, etc, etc, etc ...

We are told that these are exceptions ... but how much do these "resourceful exceptions" weigh in the country's economy?

What is crazy is that journalists pinpoint a "powerful resourceful"took our hand in the public € uros basket, it made the headlines for a few weeks or months, and then pchittt, we go back to hunting for beneficiaries of the RSA who have omitted to say that he had received too much -collected a few hundred euros or worked a few days as a handler ...

(NB: I established the list of examples of "resourcefulness" by doing a simple search on Google and indicating business "less than a year"!).

Ah if you are having fun with that you are not finished.

The game now is to manage to "get by" as you say or defraud as I say and not be caught by the few investigative media still alive and who are not more or less at the boot (either financially or ideologically) which still remain in place to inform us.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/12/19, 12:06

Ah these "resourceful" of tax avoidance and optimization (understand "legal scam") which cost us "only" 80 billion per year ... as I love them and how I admire them! While I hate this cheater-prole wanker who in addition to his RSA steals from us by working illegally. Let's be ruthless with these profiteers / crumb scrapers ruining us!
2 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 16/12/19, 14:39

GuyGadebois wrote:Ah these "resourceful" of tax avoidance and optimization (understand "legal scam") which cost us "only" 80 billion per year ... as I love them and how I admire them! While I hate this cheater-prole wanker who in addition to his RSA steals from us by working illegally. Let's be ruthless with these profiteers / crumb scrapers ruining us!

Christophe will still moan because we are rotting his subject !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

For once it would be necessary to open another "informative" thread to list all the possible scams and techniques to "get by" legally with public money ... Who opens it? ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"