Pension reform - you were born in 1960 (or after) you will work more

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pension Reform - you were born in 1960 (or after) you will work more

by sicetaitsimple » 20/12/19, 21:58

GuyGadebois wrote:I gave generalizable "retirement" lessons? Sometimes you really deserve slaps ...

Slaps, perhaps ... Explanations perhaps also .... A car over 25000 € with income of 500 € / month? Again personally I don't care, it's your life.
But You have to go and explain that on the roundabouts ..... (it's a picture, the occupation of the roundabouts was rather a year ago).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/19, 21:59

Suddenly I would like to take a look at the statistics of property taxes of agents SNCF and RATP (and other egoists) who block the country just for their mouth ... or almost ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/19, 22:01

sicetaitsimple wrote:Slaps, perhaps ... Explanations perhaps also .... A car over 25000 € with income of 500 € / month? Again personally I don't care, it's your life.
But You have to go and explain that on the roundabouts ..... (it's a picture, the occupation of the roundabouts was rather a year ago).

And I just ordered a new Tesla 1 minutes ago ... Do you believe me?

You don't give a damn that much otherwise you wouldn't talk about it here ...
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/12/19, 22:05

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:I gave generalizable "retirement" lessons? Sometimes you really deserve slaps ...

Slaps, perhaps ... Explanations perhaps also .... A car over 25000 € with income of 500 € / month? Again personally I don't care, it's your life.

That I go and explain in the roundabouts that I saved, that I never "cracked" circles to buy dung? That I have no watch, no jewelry, no 1000-bullet smartphone with a 2-euro subscription? Crazy clothes that I keep for 20 years, shitty cars that I pulled to the hilt? And besides I have to justify myself in front of a "guy" of your kind who keeps looking down on people, bitter to the bone and mean like a moth? Go see somewhere else if the grass isn't greener and pull yourself up on the skin, that'll prevent prostate cancer. I owe nothing to anyone and especially not to you.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/19, 22:06

GuyGadebois wrote:shoot yourself on the skin, it prevents prostate cancer.

Mouahhaha I note this one! : Mrgreen:

After I do not see the connection with the debate! : Shock: : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/12/19, 22:09

Christophe wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:shoot yourself on the skin, it prevents prostate cancer.

Mouahhaha I note this one! : Mrgreen:

After I do not see the connection with the debate! : Shock: : Mrgreen:

Well if, without prostate problem, we can consider a retirement with a human face, especially when you are a knot head ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/12/19, 22:16

GuyGadebois wrote:That I go and explain in the roundabouts that I saved, that I never "cracked" circles to buy dung? That I don't have a watch, no jewelry, no 1000-bullet smartphone with a 2 euro subscription? .....

Don't forget to tell them that you are "A guy who had a job where he made a lot of money, ". There should be no ambiguity ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/12/19, 22:20

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:That I go and explain in the roundabouts that I saved, that I never "cracked" circles to buy dung? That I don't have a watch, no jewelry, no 1000-bullet smartphone with a 2 euro subscription? .....

Don't forget to tell them that you are "A guy who had a job where he made a lot of money, ". There should be no ambiguity ...

Yes and? After apprenticeship and smic worker for 10 years, without speculating, without making a pure trade (purchase, sale), jeweler, jeweler, restorer of old jewels and gem-setter. I have not stolen my pez, I have never been greedy or scammer, and I take you ... because you are worth it.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/12/19, 22:25

Image retirees are green this year.

I understand why we want them to work up to more than 70 brooms ... to calm them before retirement Image
0 x
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 20/12/19, 23:06

Sewers have a much lower life expectancy than the average person. Because of toxic gases like hydrogen sulfide in particular. It is an Inserm survey having followed, it seems, all the sewers of Paris between 1970 and 1999, which reports this info.
https://presse.inserm.fr/duree-de-vie-d ... tiers/988/
https://www.allodocteurs.fr/actualite-s ... _7177.html

Otherwise, INSEE gives the differences in life expectancy according to socio-professional categories (a non-retired inactive person has more than 15 years of life expectancy than a manager, the difference between a worker and a manager: more than 6 years) or diplomas (a bachelor or higher level has more than 7 years of life expectancy than without a diploma!).
https://www.insee.fr/fr/statistiques/2383438

I do not see how the supposedly fairer reform will correct these shocking inequalities. On the contrary, it will theoretically strengthen them: a worker with a difficult job will suffer the physical and health constraints of this job longer or will leave with his retirement burdened. There is the solution to leave the profession in question but who will scour the sewers of Parisians, who will lead the trains in 3/8?
2 x