Ecology and Vegetarianism: food, climate and CO2

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Ecology and vegetarianism: food, climate and CO2

by Janic » 11/11/19, 13:41

Let's solve the meat problem: Let's ban it. Let’s solve the problem of overcrowding: Let’s sterilize populations. And tomorrow we ban alcohol, tobacco, drugs, vaccines? Pure fascism.
ah, ah, ah! You confuse cause and effect! There is no need to ban or force! This is just a simple rule of three regarding the bidoche!
Let's sterilize populations? it is underway with the decline in fertility in "civilized" countries it is just a matter of time!
ban alcohol? too early! because it represents an economic sector much too important for that politically that is prohibited and during this time there the SS pays the effects on the populations: 50.000 dead!
the tobacco? Same thing, except that the State, large supplier of this deadly drug has passed the baton to the private sector and it can print tobacco kills, but not on alcoholic bottles. : Evil:
The medocs? which? All over the world, for millennia, people have looked after themselves with plants, air, water; hot, cold and chemically unpolluted food ... synthetic. The only ones who stand to lose are the oil tankers and those who depend on it ... and it makes people busy! : Evil:
Vaccines? if they had any efficiency proven, it would be folly not to have recourse to it, but it is the opposite which occurs while making many victims not recognized by the vaccinomaniacs. So madness is more in this sense!
So: on which side is the fascism in question? : Shock: : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
perseus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perseus » 11/11/19, 14:44

Hello,

GuyGadebois wrote:I prefer education to prohibitions. I prefer to type on McDonalds, KFC, Charal and other deadly industrialists than on people who work well, do good to nature by their way of breeding and who do not feed their animals with soybeans (or other cattle cultivars) like most pastoralists.

Guy, your reasoning is correct but a little too measured for your interlocutor, because it does not answer its major problem: "to impose on the Company ITS own moral values".
The environmental or economic elements deployed along this thread (although the over-breeding of cattle or the industrialization and financialization of agriculture are among others, real and serious problems) are in fact only arguments of 'opportunities serving as a varnish to give an acceptable presentation to a very restrictive vision, not to say fundamentalist.

There are indeed perfectly acceptable agricultural systems such as pastoralism; it is not everyone's goal to eat meat with each meal. Not all vegetarians seek to convert those who are not, and vice versa. Not all vegetarians are soy eaters etc etc ...
Moderation, education, diversification and empowerment respond to many issues, but never to those whose essence is to impose individual "moral" values ​​as a collective social rule.
That explains a certain violence of your opponent. That said, thank you for pushing it to its limits it was enriching.

In the meantime I return to my baking occupations of the day and leave the pleasure of the last word to others :D
2 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/11/19, 15:08

Perseus wrote:Hello,

GuyGadebois wrote:I prefer education to prohibitions. I prefer to type on McDonalds, KFC, Charal and other deadly industrialists than on people who work well, do good to nature by their way of breeding and who do not feed their animals with soybeans (or other cattle cultivars) like most pastoralists.

Guy, your reasoning is correct but a little too measured for your interlocutor, because it does not answer its major problem: "to impose on the Company ITS own moral values".
The environmental or economic elements deployed along this thread (although the over-breeding of cattle or the industrialization and financialization of agriculture are among others, real and serious problems) are in fact only arguments of 'opportunities serving as a varnish to give an acceptable presentation to a very restrictive vision, not to say fundamentalist.

There are indeed perfectly acceptable agricultural systems such as pastoralism; it is not everyone's goal to eat meat with each meal. Not all vegetarians seek to convert those who are not, and vice versa. Not all vegetarians are soy eaters etc etc ...
Moderation, education, diversification and empowerment respond to many issues, but never to those whose essence is to impose individual "moral" values ​​as a collective social rule.
That explains a certain violence of your opponent. That said, thank you for pushing it to its limits it was enriching.

In the meantime I return to my baking occupations of the day and leave the pleasure of the last word to others :D

Thank you, I feel a little less alone in the face of the arbitrary totalitarianism of our ayatollah. But it is true that many of the participants in this forum have ceased to "dialogue" with someone who soliloquizes constantly, feeding his own sons alone with his didactic whims worthy of a religious preacher.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/11/19, 16:53

Thank you, I feel a little less alone in the face of the arbitrary totalitarianism of our ayatollah.

ayatollah!!!!. In addition to that, you don't even know the meaning of the words you use and as totalitarian and arbitrary, whose meaning you don't know either, you don't give up your place. Clearly you think that the others must resemble you
But it is true that many participants in this forum have ceased to "dialogue" with someone who soliloquizes constantly, feeding his own sons alone with his didactic whims worthy of a religious preacher.
these participants in question are like you, when they know nothing about the subject, they avoid confronting it except, like you, with imprecations and rudeness worthy of a religious preacher in the face of heretics ... and Perseus do not 'rub it no more for the same reasons.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/11/19, 17:58

And again "it is he who says who is" ... Pathetic.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/11/19, 18:46

Janic wrote: these participants in question are like you, when they know nothing about the subject, they avoid confronting it except, like you, with imprecations and rudeness worthy of a religious preacher in the face of heretics ... and Perseus do not 'rub it no more for the same reasons.

No, no, think again! There are certainly forumeurs (at random my apple) who would like to dialogue on this subject or others by having more or less ideas to contribute, which is the characteristic of a forum, but it's not about them avoiding confronting, it's just about your presence.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/11/19, 18:58

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Janic wrote: these participants in question are like you, when they know nothing about the subject, they avoid confronting it except, like you, with imprecations and rudeness worthy of a religious preacher in the face of heretics ... and Perseus do not 'rub it no more for the same reasons.

No, no, think again! There are certainly forumeurs (at random my apple) who would like to dialogue on this subject or others by having more or less ideas to contribute, which is the characteristic of a forum, but it's not about them avoiding confronting, it's just about your presence.

Janic: Infusion science or good health when you plant.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/11/19, 19:41

sicetaitsimple »11/11/19, 19:46
No, no, think again! There are certainly forumeurs (at random my apple) who would like to dialogue on this subject or others with more or less ideas to contribute,
On what part of this subject, ecology alone? Vegetarianism alone, etc… or the whole linked? and what ideas exactly?
These topics have been seen and reviewed and just re-read these topics and therefore see the points that have escaped the discussions, which you do not seem to do.
what is characteristic of a forum, but it's not about them avoiding confronting, it's just about your presence
then I refer you to all those who participated OUT OF MY PRESENCE ON THE POINTS NOT CONCERNING ME. Now, unless I am mistaken, there are practicing VGRs on this site, flexi workers, fiddlers who, unfortunately, cannot speak on a subject that they do not practice and it seems, again, I am the only VGL (non vegan) with the practice which accompanies it and not of the presuppositions widely diffused by the industry of the bidoche.

agriculture / food-of-the-meat-is-on-impact-the-planet-t4331.html

https://www.google.com/url?client=inter ... yKSBV9APVA
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/11/19, 19:56

Rebelote, it's because you're a vegetarian that you know something about meat, cold cuts or foie gras.
"Gnégnèèèè the foie gras is a sick liver" ... : Cheesy:
Ps: I have been living for over 35 years with a vegetarian whose EVERY family on the paternal side has been since the grandfather. So I know as much as you do (if not more).
Last edited by GuyGadebois the 11 / 11 / 19, 19: 58, 1 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/11/19, 19:57

Janic wrote:On what part of this subject, ecology alone? Vegetarianism alone, etc… or the whole linked? and what ideas exactly?
These subjects have been seen and reviewed and it is enough to reread these subjects and therefore see the points that have escaped the discussions, what you don't seem to be doing.

then I refer you to all those who participated OUT OF MY PRESENCE ON THE POINTS NOT CONCERNING ME. However, unless I am mistaken, there are practicing VGRs on this site, flexi workers, fiddlers who, unfortunately, cannot talk about a subject that they do not practice and it seems, again, I'm the only VGL(non vegan) with the practice that accompanies it and not the presuppositions widely disseminated by the jug industry.

If the subjects have been seen and reviewed we do not really see why you are relaunching them. What I do or not do is up to me, sorry not to necessarily have time to digest the immensity of your prose before daring to allow me a comment.

If you are the only VGL creating "VGL only" threads specifying it in the title, at least you won't be upset. Well, on this thread I counted, for less than 90 interventions (we are on page 9, 10 posts per page), there are 45 from you ... I dare not count in number of lines .....
Last edited by sicetaitsimple the 11 / 11 / 19, 20: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x