Company: quotes slogans and images that make you think

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Company: quotes slogans and images that make you think

by Janic » 20/10/23, 15:31

simpleton
Janic lived through the period of the inquisition! That’s saying something!
don't even need it! There are historians to talk about it! It's like the official statistics on epidemics showing that vaccines have never prevented them (just to please you, of course) and for which you have failed miserably not to demonstrate the opposite. . That's what Simpletons are loud in their mouths and have nothing behind them!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/10/23, 15:46

But how do you check that the historians you cite are telling accurate things or that the statistics you cite are?
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/10/23, 15:57

simpleton
But how do you check that the historians you cite are telling accurate things or that the statistics you cite are?
like you, no more, no less!
PS: I did not write MY statisticians, but THE statisticians and historians who do not ask my opinion on these subjects.
Ah, this Simplet, still no effort to think! : roll: :(
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/10/23, 17:31

Janic wrote:simpleton
PS: I did not write MY statisticians, but THE statisticians and historians who do not ask my opinion on these subjects.
A(

Ah, so there would be a sort of “janic approved” label which would distinguish good and bad data/information, without this having been VERIFIED?
Are u ankles Fine?
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/10/23, 18:00

simpleton
Janic
still struggling with semantics?
What does it mean “like you, no more, no less!” in your world of fantasies.
Oh, so there would be a sort of “simplet approved” label that would distinguish good and bad data/information, without it having been VERIFIED?
How's your swollen head?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/10/23, 19:34

Janic
still struggling with semantics?
What does it mean “like you, no more, no less!” in your world of fantasies.
Oh, so there would be a sort of “simplet approved” label that would distinguish good and bad data/information, without it having been VERIFIED?

Very well, "CHECK CHECK CHECK", it's just a slogan, there is nothing behind it;....
We doubted it, but it's even better when you say it yourself;
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/10/23, 19:44

simpleton
Very well, "CHECK CHECK CHECK", it's just a slogan, there is nothing behind it;....
that's what emerges from your reaction, you still don't know how to analyze a text that is simple enough to be understood by a Simpleton, but even that is still too complex for your little brain which is lacking neurons.
You're obviously talking about yourself! Check what you're saying otherwise you'll look like a complete idiot.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/10/23, 21:31

that's what emerges from your reaction, you still don't know how to analyze a text that is simple enough to be understood by a Simpleton, but even that is still too complex for your little brain which is lacking neurons.
You're obviously talking about yourself! Check what you're saying otherwise you'll look like a complete idiot.

In the immediate future, this rather you who comes across as an imbecile with your sloan “check!” while you yourself do not verify anything, by your own admission.
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/10/23, 09:26

In the immediate future, this rather you who comes across as an imbecile with your sloan “check!” while you yourself do not verify anything, by your own admission.
By my own admission, I'm just saying the same thing as you, namely that you don't check anything for yourself.
So I refer, not to myself, but to what is authoritative, namely the national archives which are not called into question, neither by those for, nor by those against vaxx, since they exist and are held by civil servants for over a century long before the introduction of vaccines. It is your right to take them for crooks, liars, since you deny their existence as a reference by refusing to consult them, even if done by professionals who have extracted them and disseminated their content. The initial archives serving as a control reference. However, to date, you have not posted anything demonstrating any vaccine effectiveness, nor have your little friends!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/10/23, 16:23

Janic wrote:
By my own admission, I'm just saying the same thing as you, namely that you don't check anything for yourself.
So I refer, not to myself, but to what is authoritative, namely the national archives which are not called into question, neither by those for, nor by those against vaxx, since they exist and are held by civil servants for over a century long before the introduction of vaccines. It is your right to take them for crooks, liars, since you deny their existence as a reference by refusing to consult them, even if done by professionals who have extracted them and disseminated their content. The initial archives serving as a control reference. However, to date, you have not posted anything demonstrating any vaccine effectiveness, nor have your little friends!

But no, he's not rambling....
4 x