Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

philosophical debates and companies.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dictatorship of minorities and neo-totalitarianism under the guise of anti-racism (frightening)

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 16:20

Christophe wrote:Ayé Guy, did you go to the siegvax side of the syringe? : Mrgreen:

Stop bullshiting. Your answer has NOTHING to do with the article on that asshole Messiha, one, and two, it's because there's worse that we have to close our eyes to the actions of such crap. I have already seen him intervene several times at Hanouna, this guy is an intellectual, rhetorical and human void!!!
0 x
Christophe

Re: Dictatorship of minorities and neo-totalitarianism under the guise of anti-racism (frightening)

by Christophe » 17/01/22, 16:23

OK, I don't think you understood...read it again with your fingers:

"plagiarizing and less serious than genociding and establishing a pseudo-sanitary apartheid*"

Understand me well! Messiha may not be a Messiah but there are far worse people than him currently in power!

* an article of the duck on this subject?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 16:25

Christophe wrote:OK, I don't think you understood...read it again with your fingers:

"plagiarizing and less serious than genociding and establishing a pseudo-sanitary apartheid..."

Understand me well! Messiha may not be a Messiah but there are far worse people than him currently in power!

Yes, I'll say it again: plagiarizing and genociding have nothing to do, your answer has nothing to do, and "it's not because there's worse that we have to close our eyes" so you're out subject to 100%. CQFD
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/22, 16:30

If it has to do since we are talking here about a possible future politician in a fairly high position!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 16:33

Christophe wrote:If it has to do since we are talking here about a possible future politician in a fairly high position! <<<< LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Well damn, if this waste becomes "a high-ranking character", you have to pray! Anyway Zemmour has no chance of being elected, this team of broken arms will remain in the sewers.

Ps: In addition, your remark is crappy from crappy!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/22, 17:16

More than Mélencon AMHA, in short, we'll see that on 100422...

The height of the History of France is that it is necessary to count on person of Arab origin to save the traditions (Judeo-Christian) the French nation!

Maybe it's because they are in the best position to honestly compare the two ways of life and cultures.... unlike LFI activists like "La France Incomprendre"!

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Alright, I'm out of it! Thank you
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 17:28

I have nothing to give a shit about the Judeo-Christian traditions of France and even less when they are defended by enc... incapable. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/22, 17:43

Big Liar!! The booze, beer and pastaga that you regularly drink are part of it! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/01/22, 17:55

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »17/01/22, 18:28
I have nothing to give a shit about the Judeo-Christian traditions of France and even less when they are defended by enc... incapable.
there is no Judeo-Christian tradition. There are Judeo traditions, "Christian" or rather Roman Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox traditions, each with its own doctrines and dogmas.

Christophe "17/01/22, 18:43
Big Liar!! The booze, beer and pastaga that you regularly drink are part of it!
pinard is much older than our culture because it is only juice that has fermented.
Last edited by Janic the 17 / 01 / 22, 17: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/01/22, 17:56

Janic wrote:GuyGadeboisLeRetour »17/01/22, 18:28
I have nothing to give a shit about the Judeo-Christian traditions of France and even less when they are defended by enc... incapable.
there is no Judeo-Christian tradition. There are Judeo traditions, "Christian" or rather Roman Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox traditions, each with its own doctrines and dogmas.

Of those too, I jerk off completely.
0 x