Who among you is satisfied with his material life?

philosophical debates and companies.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

who among you is satisfied with his material life

by denis » 11/04/06, 10:38

hello, everyone, I am very happy to find you, hospital stay which was starting to be long !! .The forum I missed, thank you again christophe, for the breath of fresh air that we have at each visit. For material life, I don't understand our time either !! that's why it is good to see, that there are still some people having the same view as me; I sometimes feel myself coming from another planet! like all of you I think, and above all, thought of the happiness of being healthy! we forget it too often, we appreciate the present time. forum I missed, also the tai chi, of course my little family, I find all that, I am happy even if the health is not really there, but there is worse.I believe that is happiness: always look the misfortunes that we do not have (cancer, death of a child, war, famine .....) rather than looking at the happiness that we do not have (ferari, professional success, power .... .). Jealousy kills happiness, creates conflict. But SOCIETY must understand, and "she" will not read these lines. :frown: the real future for our children, is in the decrease (economic and demographic) it is a reality :!: The man has evolved too quickly cerebrally : Arrow: too much technology compared to the evolution of our instincts (reptilian brains). Man always has the instinct of: power, territorial expansion, reproduction, hunting, etc. insects regulate their population, organize themselves ... etc in two words: smarter, normal they are much older than us! good here again happy to be back! :D
0 x
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 11/04/06, 11:10

Paldeolien wrote:Yeah, it's great to see kkun who is happy with his life, now you also have to know how to look at the people who spend their lives in a production factory, to do the same thing 5000 times in the same day, with staggered schedules .
For the record, I worked as a garbage collector (with shifted schedules, at night in the rain with good smells ...), cook in a retirement home (old people who die ...), in a small factory (even if I was specialized in Numerical Control I made all the same my 2 x 8) ... etc. So I think I touched the finger (not too much anyway) some difficulties even if I am well aware of living in a silver tower (with little heating but still money ... : Cheesy: )

It is on that that it is necessary well to manufacture a car, or even a bicycle. Who said the happiness of some makes the misfortune of others?
Yes. It must be so that I can move. When I can recycle stuff, I recycle, when I can't I buy. But it would be very difficult for me to get around without a bicycle built from an assembly line. Then you have to choose the lesser evil.

You have to know how to position yourself between the goat and the cabbage sometimes.
And if there is depression, then you have to stop trying to make it.

As an indication, the average life of an employee in the metallurgical industry barely exceeds 65 years, what about the average life of an accountant? (for example)
Much higher!

In short, I don't care to put people on my back, but there are truths that deserve to be told. But then again, it's true, it's unhealthy.
No you have to say it is true but you also have to have the means to get around it. Ex: heating up and moving around pollutes but who would not want to heat up or move around anymore? You have to be able, technically and sometimes financially, to get around them.
0 x
Marty
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 11/04/06, 11:42

Christine wrote:Get a girlfriend and it'll get better.

It’s a bit raw, but I still agree :D .
I believe that one is often more calm and serene in front of the alleys of life when one is accompanied. We no doubt have a more global vision where we integrate this parameter, including in what we achieve.
0 x
Marty
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Everything depends...

by vtajmb » 11/04/06, 17:38

"it all depends on the importance we attach to it in relation to the idea we have of it" ... said one of my fistons ... "don't worry my popa, we're never safe from a stroke of luck! " said the other ...

I did everything to avoid piling up on cash, and my faith, I managed it very well, even today at 59 brushed bells ... my values ​​are elsewhere! even if it is true that sometimes my banker has an annoying tendency to lack humor when the discovery of my small business swells a little ...

A last checkup in the fall revealed to my doctor that apart from my 35 kg of overweight, I had nothing unfortunate: 12/7 tension, no diabetes no cholesterol, no Gamma GT, a little triglycerides anyway, but that's it!

My children did brilliant studies when for one it was not won, and for both, on the tunes side, I was at the bottom of the gulp. Their wife and friend are as great as they are! I'm not going for a simple problem with cash, do like pigs, fatten me up with groans, right?

A very dear friend, who is approaching fifty-seven, has suffered from uterine cancer, another from the breast, and a third from the pancreas .... since the last, seven years have passed. You have to see her roller skate, or taïchi! Her word? "it is not serious !" I call him my teacher in cepagravology ...

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ... even if the grass is greener in the neighbor's meadow, it is good from time to time to take stock to see that everything is not so ugly, finally!

Good luck to those who toil or are in pain!
0 x
JMB
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

I'm happy ...

by vtajmb » 11/04/06, 17:42

Here are the lyrics to a song that is over XNUMX years old. The lyrics may boost the morale of those who have it in their socks!

JMB

I'm happy

Words and Music: Jacques Debronckart 1969
© April Music 1969

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

9,35 €

Jacques Debronckart - French Song ...

1157 offers from 7 merchantsPowered by Kelkoo
I have the TV, the two channels and the color
I have my car and the radio inside
My accommodation which is increasing in value every day
And the hope of climbing the upper echelon
I'm HAPPY.

A woman and two sons who hardly obey
In Chatou a second home
The barbecue in summer, the wood fire in winter
And during the month of August I bask in the sea
I'm HAPPY.

I know how to choose my body deodorant
My cream, my tonic with a personal scent
I understand my wife better, I'm getting closer to her
I know how to dance jerk, I have Rasurel briefs
I'm HAPPY.

My wife goes out without me sometimes it's her right
She has her knowledge, it's none of my business
I see a girl named Olga every Tuesday
She has a big mouth and it matters to me
I'm HAPPY.

I am a man of the left but the left has aged
You have to evolve it's the law of life
I do not say that because I am well off
Besides, everything I have, I got it on credit
I'm HAPPY.

If I'm afraid of cancer, I'm not afraid of the Chinese
I have heart, I gave ten francs for Biafra
I need eroticism, I like Barbarella
And De Funès and Dracula when I see them
I'm HAPPY.

I dream every night and barbarian dreams
I'm still a pirate, cossack or tartar
Butcher or rapist, arsonist or looter.
Then when I wake up in the morning it's weird
I'm HAPPY.

I don't lose my hair, I don't lose my reflexes
I'm not racist, I don't have complexes
I'm good in my age, I'm good in my sex
No reason to be anxious or puzzled
I'm HAPPY.

I have the TV, the two channels and the color
I have my car and the radio inside
My accommodation which is increasing in value every day
And the hope of climbing the upper echelon

I AM HAPPY ... I AM HAPPY ... I AM HAPPY.
0 x
JMB
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: it all depends ...

by zac » 11/04/06, 18:36

vtajmb wrote:"it all depends on the importance we attach to it in relation to the idea we have of it" ... said one of my fistons ... "don't worry my popa, we're never safe from a stroke of luck! " said the other ...
A last checkup in the fall revealed to my doctor that apart from my 35 kg of overweight, I had nothing unfortunate: 12/7 tension, no diabetes no cholesterol, no Gamma GT, a little triglycerides anyway, but that's it!

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ... even if the grass is greener in the neighbor's meadow, it is good from time to time to take stock to see that everything is not so ugly, finally!

Good luck to those who toil or are in pain!

Hello
I am younger than you, but I have a principle "cemeteries are full of irreplaceable people and the earth is always spinning. : Lol:

I survived (among others) a plane crash, a helicopter, 2 shipwrecks, 3 wars (Salavador, from 1 to 3 years old; costa-rica; 3 to 6 years old; vietnam; 6 to 11 years old) and some BIG bowls (the last 9 armchair and 19 months of reeduc) and finally a small "deadly" crab. : Mrgreen:

After that I decided to go for a walk; not to listen to the medics any more (I am RMISTE and I have no security, : Cry: so that simplifies the problem); and I've been living very well for 20 years.

life is in the skull that its happening : Idea: the material is a golden cage for unfortunate people. :!:

@+

zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

I agree!

by vtajmb » 11/04/06, 21:05

No comment ... You said everything except the futile: the essential, the essential and the important are there!

The wandering crab has become prolific through our bullshit (pollution, healthy lifestyle ...). He is waiting for a drop in speed to make his own! and if you put your thumbs up, it eats you raw: there are plenty that fell around me!

and, when you have health, it is to insult those who are in shit to complain about trivialities! you are the living example that energy and hope are the sine qua non conditions for survival, to be rather than appear. Chaêau, the artist!

JMB
0 x
JMB
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/04/06, 11:16

Hello Zac
"Deceives death".
What a full life!
And again, you're not talking about chicunguya ...
No diving accident, going to pick lobsters?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/04/06, 11:22

Weren't you also a mercenary Zac? : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
zac

by zac » 12/04/06, 11:51

Hello
I will not stop at the details I am too bad at the keyboard. :P
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.