company reform: the stronger citizens than banks?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/10, 13:50

Do you think the Irish used the cantona method?

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post184301.html#184301
: Mrgreen:
0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 22/11/10, 14:19

Bernardd wrote:Did capitalism happen between 1960 and now?

Yes, and even in preparation earlier.
Reagan was elected in 80, formalizing the entry into the highest power of the state of vampirizing capitalist fascism but he had started to change the rules when he was governor of California. He dismissed the director of the University of Berkeley and paid for the studies (very expensive) for no apparent socio-economic reasons. Student demonstrations followed and Ronald sent them the National Guard, just that! This scenario of privatization of social gains and police, even military repression has been systematically repeated since.

citro wrote:We see China among the least wealthy countries ...

No no, the graph clearly shows that China is the richest country in the world.
Sorry, we can't see it, but there is a "-" in front of "$ 13,45 trillion".

Legend:
Map of the countries, according to their foreign exchange and gold reserves, reduced by their total external debt (public and private), according to 2009 data from the CIA Factbook.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/11/10, 16:19

Fplm: I am not strong in "second degree" : Cheesy: (not too often often ...)

FPLM wrote:
Obamot wrote:... no they were already there (the "i" of PIGGS)

As much for me, I thought it was Iceland. :?

...Ouch! Nunca! Ché moi qui chuis gourréch chûr chûr. You were right.

FPLM wrote:
Obamot wrote:Mouarf, job creation because we would have withdrawn money from the banks? I don't believe it for a second.

A bit later...

Hey, hey ..

FPLM wrote:
Obamot wrote:The replacement of the currency by the hypotheses suggested see a change of lifestyles, are most interesting!
There is no doubt that, if we try to integrate them, they will be very subversive ... And, as we have seen in certain circumstances (sharing), they must make it possible to achieve objectives impossible to achieve otherwise.

So withdrawing my money from the bank allows me to buy goods (change currency-> goods) that I can then exchange or invest for the common good of my community.

I don't seem to have said that ... but either:
- difficult to exchange what you bought without collecting a significant loss ... there barter becomes a complicated concept. Difficult also to do that with free and free software (who would like to buy something free?) I ask myself questions, I don't disagree, huh! Don't TAP! : Mrgreen: Yep, ouch, Fplm you're hurting!

FPLM wrote:You therefore admit that job creation is an objective that is impossible to achieve otherwise which also becomes accessible through this means.

Job creation is a "heavy" characteristic of the real and FAIR economy, based on criteria clearly established in the operating accounts : Mrgreen: difficult to see it otherwise. Or else we fire the collaborators as if they were bearable robots at thank you! (But nobody knows this or has any experience in the matter ... hum!)

FPLM wrote:I'm glad to see that your dreams meet the rigor of your Obamot analytical pragmatism. :D

... I have so many gaps! I do my best .... I defend myself from defending a paradigm to keep ideas clear : Cheesy: :D 8) (I understand myself ...)

FPLM wrote:Anything is possible for whoever truly wishes it and what the peoples claim is only justice.

Possible? Hopefully, but it is not always possible.

Ok, I know this theory about stopping growth. What about decay etc ...
Mébon, a company with "0" staff and still "0" activity ... can only ... grow! What else? Likewise, a company in a "competitive market" with a certain stature can shut down. It therefore leaves a "void". What does nature do with the "void"? Shall we vote? : Cheesy:

FPLM wrote:In the same way that our national popular (deposit) banks were eaten up one after the other and that we are not safe from falling on a false ethical bank, ...

Yes absolutely it IS! the initiative of 7 dec. is one thing, but it seems to me that I questioned it in terms of priorities just because I was talking about creating a code of conduct (which some have already adopted ...remains the problem of "control" to see if it is applied).

FPLM wrote:I prefer to invest (goods, currency, time, ...) directly in a local network (whose activity I can easily check) which acts for the good of the community. The impact and the scale are certainly less, but it suffices to increase the number of these local networks to achieve the same result.
I no longer have any confidence in the regulated circuit, the state exercises control over the community.

Okay with that, but I'm not taking postition since I haven't found the answer to a lot of the questions it poses!
- arguments for a “local network” - what defines control of a local network? - a local network will always cost more than a more global network, which contradicts the philosophy of the software "Free" for example ...
- what are the guarantees that such a network can provide and which is indisputable?
- how many actors can constitute its “critical mass” which goes beyond the “purely local” dimension. Geographic area, what "quality / s" of its members?
- who governs the network?
- how do we define this network?
- what "contract" with the network (ad vitam eternam or limited in time and we will discuss it again ...)?
- "quality" says application / s VS exclusion / s ... and presto! We enter the system of competition and the infernal spiral ... predation, supply VS demand etc ...
So without playing naive: how to do (! ???!) since we can well imagine why it should be done :P
0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 22/11/10, 18:27

Obamot wrote:- difficult to exchange what you bought without collecting a significant loss ... there barter becomes a complicated concept. Difficult also to do that with free and free software (who would like to buy something free?) I ask myself questions, I don't disagree, huh! Don't TAP! Mr. Green Ouillllle, ouch, Fplm you're hurting!

Why would the value devalue with each exchange?
Free software keeps a lot of people alive and very good, but that's not the point, so ... (well yes, I'm talkative) If you exchange your money in the bank for gold or money (metal eh), you will see that this exchange will bring you added value.
Regarding local networks, local trade and the short circuit is an area full of promise but the subject is vast and ... off topic precisely.
We also apply the concept of decrease which is not objective 0 ( : Lol: ) but the gradual transition to a healthy economy (in the true sense of the term this time).
Without that, we will still know a fall but brutal and immediate generating an impossibility to face and therefore misery and all that goes with it.
In short, otherwise I will be taken over by Bernardd : Cheesy: , it is better to abseil down the cliff than to be pushed there bluntly.
I am ready to share on a specific subject the idea of ​​decrease and the short circuit (local networks). There is a lot to say on the subject.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "

Malcolm X
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/11/10, 18:52

Note all that for Ireland, there is a direct causal link between state debt ... budgetary restriction ... to ... bail out the banks !! So if this link is established it should be legally fair, that the states renegotiate their debt in proportion to what the banks touched to be bailed out! That is to say very often a counter that will lighten the burden, restore liquidity to the states to allow them in turn to make investments and thus boost economies ...

FPLM wrote:
Obamot wrote:- difficult to exchange what you bought without collecting a significant loss ... there barter becomes a complicated concept. Difficult also to do that with free and free software (who would like to buy something free?) I ask myself questions, I don't disagree, huh! Don't TAP! Mr. Green Ouillllle, ouch, Fplm you're hurting!

Why would the value devalue with each exchange?

Not "use" value, but "the exchange value" (or alternatively, the "resale value"...) according to conventional practices ...

FPLM wrote:Free software brings a lot of people to life and very well, but that's not the point, so ... (well yes, I'm talkative)

Theuh! Too fastoche : Mrgreen:

FPLM wrote:If you exchange your currency at the bank for gold or silver (metal eh), you will see that this exchange will bring you a gain.

Interesting, but the Redoute takes more on the bank card : Mrgreen: with payment debited in 15 days, otherwise in addition to the 3% you have additional recall costs ... (fifteen days: what a scandal! Is this legal?)
Note you give an interesting idea, why not offer a formula with a cash back payable in bullion? : Mrgreen:

FPLM wrote:Regarding local networks, local trade and the short circuit is an area full of promise but the subject is vast and ... off topic precisely. : Mrgreen:

Again !!! : Mrgreen: (we lost our language?)

FPLM wrote:We also apply the concept of decrease which is not objective 0 ( : Lol: ) but the gradual transition to a healthy economy (in the true sense of the term this time).
Without that, we will still know a fall but brutal and immediate generating an impossibility to face and therefore misery and all that goes with it.

Amha, misery is perpetuated towards those who are in "slow" economic cycles, on the other hand this is what protects them ... because not competitive with the big artillery (there are limits to the predation system ) on the other hand, when one touches on the fragility of an exchange system based on "slowness": it does considerable damage ... (even in our societies, moreover speculation makes full use of it ) often irreparable damage, even for generations (centuries) of debt across a country!

FPLM wrote:In short, otherwise I will be taken over by Bernardd : Cheesy: , it is better to abseil down the cliff than to be pushed there bluntly.

Why who generally warns before "pushing?" Or while you are going up, do you have to think about going down before you are at the top ... : Cheesy:

FPLM wrote:I am ready to share on a specific subject the idea of ​​decrease and the short circuit (local networks). There is a lot to say on the subject.

That's it, you lost your tongue or it disappeared in your revolver pocket :P

Ok, when do we start, I'm ready! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/10, 09:49

This is the big day !!

Let's go get our pepettes !!

ps: financial time made headlines with cantona !! Crazy...
Heard at Calvi's house last night. On their site there is an article but you have to be a member to read it ...

Otherwise we can search the:

http://www.google.fr/images?um=1&hl=fr& ... =&gs_rfai=

Another French newspaper is called "Canto le Rouge".
Whatever...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 07/12/10, 10:24

I may say bullshit, but if everyone withdraws their pepettes, yeah, it could collapse the system, but the money withdrawn would be worth nothing right after !?
Unless you buy gold quickly!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/12/10, 10:36

Mwouais, on France2, they said pretty much what I think, those who want to make substantial withdrawals will not be able to, because for that it was necessary beforehand to notify their bank : Mrgreen:

An estimate circulates around 40 withdrawals ... of "current traffic" in pay period, koi ...

By cons change bank establishment taking time ... Everyone is "free"...

But Cantona the "leftist" multimillionaire who made publicity for the Régie Renault which produces sardine tins hyper bardé of obsolescence progamm ... It made me laugh.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/12/10, 10:45

Obamot wrote:..

But Cantona the "leftist" multimillionaire who made publicity for the Régie Renault which produces sardine tins hyper bardé of obsolescence progamm ... It made me laugh.

And for LOREAL : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/12/10, 10:48

Collapsed in laughter rolling on the floor under the table (me, I'm a photographer in my spare time ... so I can understand ... except that talent side ...) : Cheesy:
0 x