Video fluidyne pump or other?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

weird pump

by oli 80 » 21/10/09, 18:00

hello, this is an "airlift" pump from your link, a pump that uses compressed air, the ram is as energy intensive as the lifting siphon, the pulser pump, the modified heron fountain, etc.

maybe that's why nobody was interested anymore, in short the fountain of heron is just a try to see the possibilities, it would be at least something concrete, did you read at least the subject of the fountain of heron

I'd love to see the wacky boubka pumps
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

ericsson or manson pump

by oli 80 » 05/03/10, 22:30

good evening, I may have another idea on the operating principle of this pump, if it uses the operating principle of the ericsson or manson motor since there is a tube put in the air while on a fluidyne it is necessary precisely that it is waterproof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9NYPOB ... re=channel
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 22/09/11, 23:12

Thinking about making a fluidyne pump, I asked myself how do you start a fluidyne pump?
On the videos, we always see it in operation but never at startup.

I imagine it's like a stirling, do you have to start the machine?

For a fluidyne, is it enough to blow in one of the pipes to initiate the oscillation of the column?

And for irrigation pumps (so large in diameter), how do we do it? Blow in the mouth, it should not be enough ...

I appeal to those who have already experienced fluidynes!
0 x