Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Did67 » 31/03/20, 07:56

As written above, humor is a profession - it's not mine. But in this "leaden period", I didn't just want to "teach a lesson" ... The idea came afterwards.

And the subliminal message:

a) re-learn to observe, first - instead of following guides, gurus
b) each to their own micro-climate, within "large groups"
c) "Didier is also often late", "we have the right to be late", it still happens ... I receive a few emails from people in "panic mode"; the "you MUST do this at this time in THAT way" is wreaking havoc and preventing a lot of peaceful gardening ... My "stepfather has already done ..."
d) don't take Didier too seriously either! [I have already written: I fear becoming a new guru, one more, mediocre or bad; I am therefore making efforts to demolish this tendency - while trying to make my vision of the vegetable garden diffuse; it's not so easy to find a balance]

After all, like everything else, everyone has the right to love or not ... Those whom I consider the best comedians (Desproges for example) have detractors ... Maybe not Devos?
1 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 31/03/20, 08:49

Did67 wrote:As written above, humor is a profession - it's not mine. But in this "leaden period", I didn't just want to "teach a lesson" ... The idea came afterwards.

And the subliminal message:

a) re-learn to observe, first - instead of following guides, gurus
b) each to their own micro-climate, within "large groups"
c) "Didier is also often late", "we have the right to be late", it still happens ... I receive a few emails from people in "panic mode"; the "you MUST do this at this time in THAT way" is wreaking havoc and preventing a lot of peaceful gardening ... My "stepfather has already done ..."
d) don't take Didier too seriously either! [I have already written: I fear becoming a new guru, one more, mediocre or bad; I am therefore making efforts to demolish this tendency - while trying to make my vision of the vegetable garden diffuse; it's not so easy to find a balance]

After all, like everything else, everyone has the right to love or not ... Those whom I consider the best comedians (Desproges for example) have detractors ... Maybe not Devos?

You shouldn't take my criticism too much either. It was my way of saying that people who criticize all the time should not be given undue importance. I like videos with observation of nature, I even think that it interests me more than gardening.
0 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 31/03/20, 08:51

Ahmed wrote:... I happen to be slightly ahead of my delay ... : roll: ...but it's rare... : Oops:
Sometimes it goes unnoticed, because I'm so late that an inattentive observer might think that I'm terribly ahead ... of the following year! : Mrgreen:

Thank you Ahmed, a message full of common sense and hope for pathological laggards like me (because although the mind of the lazy vegetable garden could have significantly improved the situation, the time freed up by unnecessary tasks has become a negligible entity because that ......... I have at least ten times more projects)
1 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Did67

by Did67 » 31/03/20, 09:27

Doris wrote:... the time freed up by unnecessary tasks has become a negligible entity because ......... I have at least ten times more projects)

And There you go !!!!

To become a "free gardener" is to take a risk: that of thinking !!!
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/03/20, 09:29

VetusLignum wrote:You shouldn't take my criticism too much either. It was my way of saying that people who criticize all the time should not be given undue importance.

I hadn't seen it like that. But that was the meaning of this sketch!

Being criticized is not a big problem for me - I just want it to be factual. Hence my details. After that, as said, we have every right to dislike ...
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 31/03/20, 11:10

you are often afraid of becoming a new guru, I think but I may be wrong, you have to want to have a guide so that you don't have to think for yourself, to follow a guru

So, whatever you do, you will always be the guru of those who want it, it's a bit like the smoker who knows that it is bad for his health but who does not stop, the person responsible is not you ... so cool with that : Mrgreen:

this note of humor, me I took it like a ray of Sun, I did not analyze it, when I go to see a humorist it is to laugh a good blow, not to analyze the message which it has wanted to get across, at the time I may have been very primary, but it did me good

I think that there are few free people like you, and listening to you talk about the vegetable garden as you do, it's like participating in a discussion between patients about our situation, as they did in the bathroom. waiting during our quarterly visits, or even closer in case of problems, we all have a fairly heavy journey, we have all gone through approximately the same path and we are all going in the same direction, so we have the freedom to speak, we know that no one will be shocked, even on serious matters, without taboos

find this freedom of speech on a lighter subject like the vegetable garden it is for me very appreciable, after one adapts to its sauce and life continues or resumes, it is a little like the first rays of Sun which pierce the clouds after a thunderstorm, we see beams of light, then the clouds tear and the good weather is back

a guru is the one who shut down the spirits to stupid his disciples, you open your eyes, so you will never become a guru
5 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 31/03/20, 12:20

Moindreffor wrote:you are often afraid of becoming a new guru, I think but I may be wrong, you have to want to have a guide so that you don't have to think for yourself, to follow a guru

So, whatever you do, you will always be the guru of those who want it, it's a bit like the smoker who knows that it is bad for his health but who does not stop, the person responsible is not you ... so cool with that : Mrgreen:

Thank you so much ! - for this contribution. To my thinking.

And you are 1% right.

So I will clarify.

By conscience, in a way, to allow me to continue to haunt the net, to give conferences, I NEED to know that I do not maintain this mechanism that you describe. I could do it, for mercantile reasons, or reasons of ego, or I don't know what perversity the mind is capable of.

And even, as you say, I am not the cause ...

In other words, I still work on making self-mockery, so that if some people idolize me, it will be their fault ... I would have even handed them a pole to get out of it!

Added to this is a fact, which I have not mentioned: I think it is much nicer to say very serious things with humor. In any case, forgetting to be boring and soothing!

Now, for simple practical reasons [you first have to make a video, "imagine" the valves, film them, and redo the video editing by inserting the sketches ... It's a job!] It will remain exceptional ...
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/03/20, 12:21

Moindreffor wrote:
a guru is the one who shut down the spirits to stupid his disciples, you open your eyes, so you will never become a guru

Here I am reassured. Really.
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 31/03/20, 14:34

Did67 wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:

Here I am reassured. Really.

Above all, a guru offers an ideology of which he is the only real holder, because only he understands.

You do not propose an ideology, since on the contrary you call everyone to reflect and to make their choices according to their context (fatally, no dogma will resist that).
You do not pose as a guru, since you do not pretend to be the only one to understand: you are the first to admit the too great complexity of the living to really understand it (but we can understand some of it), and you invite people to understand themselves at least as much as you do.

So don't worry;)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/03/20, 14:58

Goods.

A confidence: I am haunted by the "great dictators". My father, at 19, was drafted into the Nazi army. He came back alive from the Soviet camps (because the end of the war was only the beginning of the ordeal for these "in spite of us"). 1,72 and 36 kg. I do not have any picture. You can imagine. I always wondered what I would have done in his place, what I would have become ... Unanswered question. How a failed painter was able to blind an entire people (even if there were a few sparks of rejection, a few "pschitts" - let's not obscure them, but they weren't many) is something that I am fond of. obsessed...

From then on I have to ask myself the question of "collective blindness" - and these doubts arise which may seem excessive to you ...

It is not to whine about my fate - it is just to explain this exaggerated and recurring questioning.
7 x