Greenwashing: késako ??? Cash Investigation

philosophical debates and companies.
Did67

Greenwashing: késako ??? Cash Investigation

by Did67 » 07/05/12, 08:21

We have mentioned here one or the other time, "greenwashing".

France 2's new show, "Cash Investigation" [which to my taste makes good "public service" journalism - even if it remains a "show"!], Looked into the question ...

With a devastating effect, but probably just, for WWF (and its sweet panda!).

To review, for a few more days, on pluzz.fr: http://www.pluzz.fr/cash-investigation.html

[I have a digital recording, but cut before the end]
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 07/05/12, 10:13

I was also very pleasantly surprised by the will and the determination of Elyse Lucet when she put the nose of her interlocutors in their poop: a real pitbull of journalism which does not give up and keeps coming back to charge.

It is all the more spectacular since we see her arrive with her pretty, falsely naive blonde smile, then destabilize the manager she is interviewing by putting him before her lies and contradictions.

I hope that Elyse Lucet will give ideas to others and that the manipulators in the crosshairs will start to think.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 07/05/12, 10:28

Raah, they are really painful to limit this to France only ...
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
Did67

by Did67 » 07/05/12, 14:37

Grelinette wrote:I was also very pleasantly surprised by the will and the determination of Elyse Lucet when she put the nose of her interlocutors in their poop: a real pitbull of journalism which does not give up and keeps coming back to charge.

It is all the more spectacular since we see her arrive with her pretty, falsely naive blonde smile, then destabilize the manager she is interviewing by putting him before her lies and contradictions.

I hope that Elyse Lucet will give ideas to others and that the manipulators in the crosshairs will start to think.

I'm afraid that very quickly, she will be known for that and that it is "lock" in the dircom ...

The blow to let the microphone turn is more cow, but when we see how in front, we try to entomb us, it does not seem condomnable to me ... even if I say that it is more cow!

[the consumer must be informed; that's why on econology - or elsewhere - I get angry sometimes when we indulge in the sodomization of Drosophila between fanatics - even ayatollahs! - instead of taking advantage of a wide sea to enlighten and educate addictive consumers. ..]
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/05/12, 16:26

Especially the diseases invented to sell medicines !!

Thus those against osteoporosis, more dangerous, because making necrosis of jaws (holes and perpetual infections), while osteoporosis is inevitable with aging, reason to exercise to strengthen the bones, safe and able to fall without breaking anything.
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 07/05/12, 16:51

dedeleco wrote:Especially the diseases invented to sell medicines !!

Thus those against osteoporosis, more dangerous, because making necrosis of jaws (holes and perpetual infections), while osteoporosis is inevitable with aging, reason to exercise to strengthen the bones, safe and able to fall without breaking anything.

Link, study?
Because there, balancing this kind of information with nothing to support it is useless.
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/05/12, 17:06

see :

France 2's new show, "Cash Investigation" [which to my taste makes good "public service" journalism - even if it remains a "show"!], Looked into the question ...

With a devastating effect, but probably just, for WWF (and its sweet panda!).

To review, for a few more days, on pluzz.fr: http://www.pluzz.fr/cash-investigation.html

with several jaws pierced and suffering, questioned doctors, etc., and all the info by E Lucet !!

I partially recorded the end.

Did67 is right, it was the one before, the first ultra impactful, by real dangers, when we trust, sick, sometimes imaginary without knowing it !!
Last edited by dedeleco the 07 / 05 / 12, 17: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/05/12, 17:29

For Sherkanner: it was the number before. I think it is no longer online on pluzz ...

He dealt among other things with the excesses of pharmaceutical labs and the way in which they "create" diseases for which they persuade doctors to prescribe their drugs. This has been illustrated by the case of osteoporosis ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/05/12, 17:48

Nevertheless and see:
http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/articl ... ament.html

http://forums.futura-sciences.com/sante ... ation.html

http://forums.france2.fr/france2/Cash-i ... et_1_5.htm

http://www.hellocoton.fr/to/9MEq#http:/ ... -7407.html

Weigh the need for medication scientifically !!
Only the essentials !!!

http://www.criblevibrant.org/e/4326.html

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ost%C3%A9o ... maxillaire

In recent years, thousands of cases of osteonecrosis of the jaws have been diagnosed in patients treated with bisphosphonates and generally occurring after a scarring defect following dental extraction, but also in case of spontaneous exposure of the cortical bone through the gum and mucosa29,30.

The recent increase in the number of cases has been attributed to the wider therapeutic use of bisphosphonates in osteoporosis, especially since hormone replacement therapy has been shown to increase the risk of breast cancer, risk of thrombosis and cardiovascular disease in women according to the conclusions of an American study dating from 200331.

Two classes of bisphosphonates are currently used:

Non-nitrogen containing bisphosphonates such as etidronate (Didronel ®, Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals)
Nitrogen-containing bisphosphonates, such as alendronate (Fosamax ®, Merck), pamidronate (Aredia ®, Novartis), zoledronate (Zometa ®, Novartis), risedronate (Actonel ®, Procter & Gamble), and ibandronate (Boniva ®, Roche Laboratories).

Nitrogen bisphosphonates are the most potent inhibitors and no cases of osteonecrosis associated with etidronate have been reported yet. The main pharmacological action of bisphosphonates is the inhibition of bone resorption carried out by osteoclasts. This effect is obtained by shortening the lifespan of osteoclasts via apoptosis and by inhibiting the activity of osteoclasts and their recruitment on the bone surface. When a bisphosphonate is bound to the mineral bone, the osteoclasts resorb both the bone and the bound bisphosphonate. During bone formation, if necessary, the bisphosphonate remaining on the surface of the bone is covered and persists until bone resorption of the site by osteoclasts is complete. This explains why the inhibition of bone resorption continues well after treatment with bisphosphonate has been stopped32.

This therapeutic class has been shown to be effective in preventing loss of bone mineral density as a result of reduced bone turnover. But bone health isn't just about bone density.

In healthy bone tissue there is a balance between bone resorption and bone building. Sick or damaged bone is absorbed by the action of osteoclasts, while osteoblasts make new bone to replace it, so as to maintain normal bone density. It is a process commonly known as bone turnover.

But osteoporosis is essentially the result of a deficit in new bone formation associated with excess bone resorption, corresponding to different etiological factors and the bisphosphonates do not attack all of these factors.

A person who already has problems with osteoporosis / osteonecrosis of the jaw because of the effects of these etiological factors will be more sensitive to the harmful effects of bisphosphonates. In theory, by inhibiting osteoclastic activity and bone resorption, the bones damaged by ischemia will stay in place instead of being absorbed. The damaged bone will not be repaired as long as the factors inhibiting osteoblastic activity are present. Therefore, the amount of necrotic bone tissue should increase until it reaches a level such that any trauma to this necrotic bone will result in insufficient healing, exposing the necrotic bone to the oral environment. , causing pain and increasing the risk of microbial infection, as is effectively observed in cases of necrosis of the jaw associated with biphosphonates.

In a systematic review of cases of osteonecrosis of the jaw associated with bisphosphonates up to 2006, it was concluded that the lower maxilla was affected more often than the upper maxilla (in a 2: 1 ratio), and 60% of cases are preceded by dental surgery. According to Woo, Hellstein and Kalmar, the suppression of bone turnover is probably the main mechanism that leads to the development of this form of osteonecrosis, although other factors of co-morbidity may also contribute to it (like those which have been discussed in this article). It is recommended that all potential sites of jaw infection be cleared before bisphosphonate therapy is initiated in these patients and to minimize subsequent dental surgery. The degree of risk of osteonecrosis in patients taking oral bisphosphonates, such as alendronate (Fosamax ®), to treat osteoporosis is uncertain and requires careful monitoring1.

I think that answers:
Link, study?
Because there, balancing this kind of information with nothing to support it is useless.

CQFD.
see google
jaw necrosis cash
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/05/12, 00:52

This Friday night's program is better than the previous one in my opinion, more impactful, as much as the first.

It shows that most of our clothes are made in working conditions like real slavery, 12 year old children working 12 hours a day more than 72 hours a week, in Bangladesh, in contradiction with the assertions of French sellers and importers, like Monoprix, Leclerc, Zara = Indesit, the latter in addition leaving all young people to have silicosis by sanding jeans, without real protection, knowing it hypocritically, as a secret internal document proves it.
We are all responsible for buying clothes from these countries, which work as in the 1800s, in inhuman conditions, which allow prices so low.
In France these inhuman conditions of past centuries are prohibited, but common in developing countries, where we buy everything that is at low prices.

Even if they are not children, the work is at 12h a day, even on Sunday, with a little less hours, shown in the report, !!!

Products obtained under such conditions, which are prohibited in France, should not be imported.

After, cash presented, the fight of E. Brokovitch against the pollution of drinking water with Chrome, with a won trial, and other filth in the USA, which, only trustworthy, lists the sites polluted with excess cancers in the USA, striking map.

The same work is to be done in France, PCB, dioxin, dirt from combustion, nuclear, chemistry, insecticides, fungicides, etc. while there are almost no epidemiological studies.
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"