Pellematic ÖkoFEN: running white control

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
ophrys18
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pellematic ÖkoFEN: running white control

by ophrys18 » 16/03/10, 22:39

Hello,

Owner of a Pellematic since December 2009, I read a lot of posts on this forum and I learned a lot about the functioning of the boiler, the regulation, certain settings, etc ...

However, wishing to further improve my settings, I realize that certain functions mentioned in the forum, but also on the okofen doc that I have is not accessible.
I also have an interior sensor (white box with wheel and 4-position "cursor") for which, having no instructions, I took a long time to understand the operation. But now, there it is!

I therefore launch this subject to discuss the different functions of these regul / probe.

I have questions first: I can't reach the following functions which appear on my doc:
- change of the max flow temperature (indicated as accessible in "heating circuit / continued / setting")
- DHW priority (accessible via "DHW / suite / setting"): "on" position inaccessible

Are these functions accessible only by access code? If yes, do you know this code?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/03/10, 12:20

I do not know the "white" regulation (I have gray).

In some cases, some "options" depend on upstream settings. Kind (this is a theoretical example - since I don't have the doc): setting the maximum temperature etc ... possible if a motorized 3-way valve is installed (which corresponds to a setting made before). .

Well, that is not a good answer, but at least one avenue of research!

But on the 70 page thread relating to the functioning of the Okofen, there are owners of the white regul ...
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 20/03/10, 21:02

Hi,

I have white spur.
Yes, you need the code to modify these 2 parameters.
See this document.
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... cAbgjQ.pdf

jc
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
ophrys18
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ophrys18 » 21/03/10, 22:53

Thank you Manet42!

I will try this access code tomorrow. :P
0 x
ophrys18
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ophrys18 » 28/03/10, 19:52

Hello,

I managed to enter the settings inaccessible at the start by entering the code as mentioned in the message from manet42, ie:
-the first 2 digits are those of the current hour
- and the next two are those of the day

for example 12:42 p.m. on 28 -03-10
you must enter the code 1228

Other parameters than those I mentioned in my 1st message are accessible.
In particular, I was able to access the "legionella protection" function of the ECS. This function, when activated, allows you to heat domestic hot water to 60 ° C once a week. Therefore, when it is activated, you can set the maximum DHW temperature to 50 ° C, which is often quite sufficient and which allows savings. :P
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 29/03/10, 10:44

Well done..
If necessary, the complete manual:

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... VL3lFK.pdf

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.