INEL regulator

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
John claude69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

INEL regulator

by John claude69 » 24/01/08, 22:54

Hello everyone, I read with attention and a lot of interest your messages concerning the regulation of a heated floor. Personally, my regulator is an INEL model RWTM2 brand. You have just explained to me how to adjust the slope and I thank you for it. I would like to know now what the two settings of each stage correspond to, namely: xk1 and xd1 for the 1st stage, and xk2 and xd2 for the 2nd stage. To come back to the adjustment of the slope, no adjustment can be optimum knowing that the outside temperature varies at home from -8 to +10 in winter. Thank you in advance for your answers.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/01/08, 09:34

see some answers here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/reglage-d- ... t4320.html

Technical docs: http://www.inel.de/prod_ddc.htm

There are two ways to adjust a heating slope according to the outdoor T °

- By calculation
- at taton

at first glance, these parameters resemble the slope coefficient and the differential

it would be nice to put a picture of the regulator + make + model
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^