Pellematic Condens 32 kw: PE1 depression 5042

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Xylos71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pellematic Condens 32 kw: PE1 depression 5042

by Xylos71 » 25/03/23, 05:41

Hello, my boiler does not go up in depression and remains around 90 PE while the set point is 125. The installation is a little over 1 year old. The cleaning was done 10 months after its installation. The installer went several times to try to solve the problem but without result.
A second cleaning was done, the smoke fan and the pressure switch were replaced. The connections of the pressure switch pipes have also been cleaned.
When the suction pipe of the pressure switch is removed from its location, the depression rises to 140 PE without any problem.
A test was done with the combustion fan at 100% and the combustion door open and we go up to 140 PE.
The air inlet pipe was dismantled but still the same.
Do you have an idea ??
I was thinking of removing the combustion plate to check that there are no plugs in the main and secondary air inlets : roll:
Thank you
1 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Pellematic Condens 32 kw: PE1 depression 5042

by Pilpoill » 01/04/23, 15:04

Hello,

On such a recent installation, given what has already been verified, call your regional Okofen agency directly.
And above all, don't let yourself be fooled...
0 x
Guy41
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Guy41 » 26/10/23, 06:45

Hello,

The idea of ​​removing the combustion plate to check the air intakes is a logical step to follow.
0 x
GwenJ
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by GwenJ » 23/03/24, 14:40

Hello,

I had this problem on an installation less than a year old and it came from the fact that the condensation water drain was incorrectly installed (point lower than the connection to the drain network), resulting in water remained partly in the boiler and clogged the fan which is located just before the smoke evacuation and which is supposed to collect the ashes. There was a sound of fluid before the boiler went into vacuum fault. It was this compartment that was clogged with a sort of ashy mud...
After maintenance and an intervention by the plumber to restore the drainage level, it worked well.

Good luck!
0 x