Call for testimonials thermal insulation on Special Envoy

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
boplix
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Call for testimonials thermal insulation on Special Envoy

by boplix » 04/09/12, 10:29

Hello !

I am a journalist for the Camicas Productions press agency and I am preparing a report on the thermal insulation business for the program "Special Envoy". It will deal in particular with Energy Performance Diagnostics (which are too often risky) but also scams linked to the thermal insulation market.

I have read on the internet that many people have had bad experiences with "professionals" who have tarnished the image of the profession by offering solutions that are not suited to their customers or even by improperly installing insulation. Yet the insulation of a house will become more and more important and is in our opinion a flourishing market: hence the importance, in our opinion, of warning consumers against unscrupulous methods ... Poor insulation is also a factor that is almost always found in households suffering from fuel poverty.

So I appeal to this forum for any testimony from your experience or from someone you know who has had a bad experience in the field. Do not hesitate to ask me questions about the report, I will answer them as best I can!

Felix Briaud
Journalist - Camicas Productions
Phone: 06.77.07.26.66 / f.briaud@camicas-productions.com
0 x