And if the disease was not a coincidence?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

And if the disease was not a coincidence?

by sen-no-sen » 30/04/15, 12:39

And if the disease was not a coincidence of Dr. Pierre-Jean Thomas-Lamotte

To watch, read and meditate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayatqaFvP3Q

Why is a pharmacist who sees only the sick all day long, all week and even all year round, not often sick? Why, after having seen in a day 20 people struck down by the flu, that is to say 100 in a week, an unvaccinated general practitioner does not catch it either? Why does this person who has never smoked have lung cancer, when this persistent smoker who has been smoking for 50 years has nothing? Why are separated or divorced women the majority of breast cancers? Why don't all men get prostate cancer?

Since my early medical years, I have been interested in the causes of the disease. But after examining and speaking with more than 20.000 patients during my professional life, I have come to the conclusion that the disease is not always the effect of an external cause but indeed that of an internal cause . According to the media, I am not wrong. In the event of an attack or an air disaster, the authorities make psychologists available to survivors and those who have lost a loved one, to help them not to get sick themselves ... As for literature, it tells us since the dawn of time love stories in which the neglected being dies of grief. If you can prevent a victim from "making himself sick", you can probably prevent a 45-year-old father from making himself sick after receiving his dismissal letter. This too is a trauma, even if it seems trivial. He too would need a psychologist to digest his drama.

Dogma and conditioning require us to link the disease to an external cause, a virus, a bacteria, tobacco, the sun, etc. The treatments of classical medicine boil down to attacking the disease with molecules: depression is combated by an anti-depressant, pain or inflammation by an antalgic or anti-inflammatory molecule anti-biotic anti-mitotic treatments1; weakness with a tonic medication (cardio-tonic, veno-tonic), etc.

These “molecule versus molecular deregulation” battles often give brilliant success. But they don't explain why so many divorced women get breast cancer. While it is possible to study a hundred patients all with high blood pressure of 17/10, overweight and diabetes, it is difficult to study a cohort of one hundred widows, one hundred orphans, one hundred long-term unemployed or of a hundred divorced women. That would not make sense because one cannot measure the impact of the mourning experienced on each person as well as their emotional history.

As a doctor, I have been able to check the effectiveness of placebos many times (currently, it is no longer possible to “scientifically” study a new drug without comparing its effectiveness to that of a harmless pill ). But if the placebo can cure the patient by simply acting on his psyche, there may be a "nocebo" event before the onset of the disease ... And if this nocebo exists, we can probably intervene at his level , and therefore on the course of the disease?

The thesis developed by the Dr. Dr. Pierre-Jean Thomas-Lamotte(neurologist) may seem eccentric at first.
Indeed it is quite difficult to imagine that serious pathologies can be simply triggered by situations, however, it is clear that the facts are so numerous that they allow almost to make predictions (I made one recently confirm by news).
By looking around you can also confirm the thesis of this neurologist, who broke down the doors once opened by the professor (among others) Henri Laborit .
If all the hypotheses are not necessarily 100% proven, it remains undeniable that there will henceforth be a "before and an after".
His work also confirms the principles social apoptosis, so prevalent in times of mass unemployment.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/04/15, 16:20

Current medicine is contaminated in its functioning by a general performative model which directs it towards a treatment of the consequences and a lack of interest in the causes, the influence of the environment and prevention.

Of course, not everything is mechanically reducible to the theory of Dr. Pierre-Jean Thomas-Lamotte, but the more conventional explanations fit very well within the framework that he has defined.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 30/04/15, 18:30

Ahmed wrote:Current medicine is contaminated in its functioning by a general performative model which directs it towards a treatment of the consequences and a lack of interest in the causes, the influence of the environment and prevention.

Indeed, current medicine is reductionist, it hardly considers the environment of the patient.
Yet the facts are there and they confirm the principle of social cybernetics: each individual is like a cell within the super-organism, and each questioning of individual utility results in a depletion of the informational link which unites us to the 'together.
From the moment our role is called into question, our body receives in a way the order to "withdraw", in the powerful as in the miserable ...
In today's society where economism is total, it can not be more clear that this process of social apoptosis is very strong.
The gratification now operating through the acquisition of market goods through purchasing power, irretrievably leads people put on the sidelines (the unemployed, homeless-etc.) towards depreciation, depression or death.

of course, everything is not mechanically reducible to the theory of Dr. Pierre-Jean Thomas-Lamotte, but the more conventional explanations fit very well within the framework that he has defined.

We agree, this explanatory grid does not pretend to define all pathologies.
However, it is clear that an increasing number of diseases do not find a satisfactory explanation for their appearance.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/04/15, 19:50

the disease is no accident! I see that all those who take medicine are sick ... so to be sure not to be sick I do not take medicine Image

another way of seeing: there are no healthy people, only sick people ignore each other (Dr knock)
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 07/05/15, 09:57

sen-no-sen wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Current medicine is contaminated in its functioning by a general performative model which directs it towards a treatment of the consequences and a lack of interest in the causes, the influence of the environment and prevention.

Indeed, current medicine is reductionist, it hardly considers the environment of the patient.

Medicine is disease, not health !!
I would even say that medicine contributes to your freedom of thought,
you play your freedom against your health, believing in science as others believe in religion.

Medicine is there to keep you from dying too quickly,
which maintains (as if by chance) an optimal population of patients : Mrgreen:

The doctor is a patient who ignores himself.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/05/15, 13:10

Yes, hic, it is curious that there is a ministry of health, it would have been better to call it "Ministry of disease management"! Or else, the Ministry of Finance should be renamed "Ministry of Abundance"!
Medicine takes care of the management of pathologies and its optics is resolutely productivist: the more patients there are, the more it can deploy, and therefore justify its merits by resolutely attacking the consequences ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 07/05/15, 13:13

Millions of people around the world envy our health care system for want of care ... it is completely wrong to say that medicine is the cause of disease ...
Advances in medicine have enabled an increase (among other parameters) in life expectancy.
So we should not push grand pharma into the nettles!
Proven allopathy is an undeniable fact.
The problem currently lies in the domination of a single sector (pharmacochemical) over the others, the reason is well known ...
Homeopathy has been largely overlooked despite convincing results, as have healers (see the uplifting results in Swiss hospitals).
http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2013/04/05/1599280-en-suisse-les-guerisseurs-font-un-tabac.html
But what should not be done is to fall into pro-chemical extremism on one side against pro-naturopath on the other, because the future is at syncretism.
Doctor's work Dr. Pierre-Jean Thomas-Lamotte even if they are still empirical are very convincing, I encourage you to read their book.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/05/15, 18:51

Millions of people around the world envy our health care system for want of care. it is not care that is envied (that would be an insult to incompetence in other countries) but social security which takes care of many expenses for the sole benefit of big pharma most of the time.
Misappointed ministry since it is focused only on the sick and should therefore rather be named ministry of disease, but this is not very positive. Fortunately, recently, prevention through a better lifestyle can improve its negative image.

to say that medicine is the cause of illness ...
Indeed, it is not the cause of diseases, but without sick people there would be no medicine. It is therefore also a goodwill that must be maintained and the consumption of drugs in France (the largest consumers in the world, it seems) shows that diseases do not disappear by treatment and therefore last a long time.

Advances in medicine have enabled an increase (among other parameters) in life expectancy.
This is an unfounded argument. In fact, historically, it is the development of general hygiene conditions that has led to lower mortality among fragile populations such as children and the elderly. Otherwise, if the dying houses for old people are called increasing life expectancy… .. !!!!

So we should not push grand pharma into the nettles!
Nettles whose consumption by the populations would reduce the clientele of big pharma!

Proven allopathy is an undeniable fact.
It is a fact that allopathy has proven itself, but not as expected. Indeed the toxicity, recognized by the medical profession as a whole, of allopathic drugs has transformed the beneficial reaction of organisms into permanent illnesses. Most of the sick have to take drugs until the end of their life.

But what should not be done is to fall into pro-chemical extremism on one side against pro-naturopath on the other, because the future is syncretism.
Indeed, but the chemical should not intervene THAT in extreme cases which cannot be resolved otherwise; which would drastically reduce the use of these chemical drugs ... but it is not for tomorrow, nor for tomorrow!

The works of Doctor Dr. Pierre-Jean Thomas-Lamotte even if they remain empirical are very convincing, I encourage you to read his book.
Excellent work which underlines, if necessary, that the disease is global, both physical and mental which should make us think about the consequences of our poor choices in all areas of life.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 07/05/15, 19:51

Janic wrote: it is not care that is envied (that would be an insult to incompetence in other countries) but social security which takes care of many expenses for the sole benefit of big pharma most of the time.

Sorry but I can't let you say that, in some countries access to care, and not just financial aid for care, is almost non-existent.
We must not confuse the shortcomings of economism, the areas it contaminates.

Indeed, it is not the cause of diseases, but without sick people there would be no medicine. It is therefore also a bottom of trade which it is necessary to maintain and the consumption of drugs in France (the biggest world consumers, it seems) shows that the diseases do not disappear by the treatments and thus fade away

The reason is simple and it is exposed just above, it is a consequence of "economic exponentialism", but please spare me the speech of the westerner who criticizes everything goes medicine but who has 3 pharmacies and 1 doctor within a radius of 5km ...

This is an unfounded argument. In fact, historically, it is the development of general hygiene conditions that has led to lower mortality among fragile populations such as children and the elderly. Otherwise, if the dying houses for old people are called increasing life expectancy… .. !!!!

The only medicine does not explain the increase in life expectancy, that's why I noted among other parameters.

At one time, in cases where it was performed, the caesarean section was often fatal to the mother and / or the child.
Medicine is not only fighting infections, it also helps repair the body. How many people suffer from heart attack, complicated fractures, stings, burns etc?
All its ills are not the prerogative of our time alone and of big pharma.

Most of the sick have to take drugs until the end of their life.

What diseases?
Would his patients have survived without his treatments?
Indeed, but the chemical should only intervene in extreme cases which cannot be resolved otherwise; which would drastically reduce the use of these chemical drugs ... but it is not for tomorrow, nor for tomorrow!

We agree, but this is a problem linked to economism, as seen above, you shouldn't confuse everything.

Excellent work which underlines, if necessary, that the disease is global, both physical and mental which should make us think about the consequences of our poor choices in all areas of life.

This was to open up a new, more holistic domain focused on social cybernetics.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/05/15, 09:18

sen no sen hello
Sorry but I can't let you say that, in some countries access to care, and not just financial aid for care, is almost non-existent.
We must not confuse the shortcomings of economism, the areas it contaminates.

Indeed, the economy has a perverse role. However, we must not confuse certain populations who for millennia has supported his health needs by his own natural approaches (with his own mistakes or abuse) and the current state where the nice white comes with his "miraculous" medicine that heals everything. In fact, as one interviewee said: " Western medicine is very effective in the short term but does not last (or the pathology hidden by these drugs quickly reappears) "and therefore she used ancestral herbal medicines, manipulations to permanently eliminate her" health "problems.

but please spare me the speech of the westerner who criticizes everything goes medicine but who has 3 pharmacies and 1 doctor within a radius of 5km ...
The westerner that I am has for decades modified his approach to the disease with better hygiene and since pharmacies only serve me to buy albuplasm, strips, even talcum powder and other similar items .
When the doctor I only use it for a sports certificate. But I am well aware of being the exception (of being part of a minority) in a society which has become enslaved, dependent, on big pharma drugs, even if gradually a part of the population backtracks and returns to gentle, inexpensive and non-aggressive therapies like when I was a small child where the cash cow that is the SS did not spit in the pelvis for problems easily resolved using a few compresses, suction cups, wraps, etc. .

Quote:

Medicine alone does not explain the increase in life expectancy, which is why I noted among other parameters.
Only these parameters are for the majority of cases the main actors. Furthermore, the impression of the increase in lifespan is distorted by the period in which these “centenarians” or in progress were born, that is to say the beginning of the 20th century until the middle of it. where the living conditions were harsher and where the most fragile were eliminated naturally by mother nature and only survived the most robust. But "thanks" to the most fragile current methods survive and transmit a reduced capital to the following generations which will be made even more fragile by the system. (it's anti Darwinic!)

At one time, in cases where it was performed, the caesarean section was often fatal to the mother and / or the child.
It is no longer big pharma but surgery. But there as well of the children were badly placed in the belly of the mother and some manipulations allowed in a major part of the cases (one returns there) that the child is presented well.

Medicine is not only fighting infections, it also helps repair the body. How many people suffer from heart attack, complicated fractures, stings, burns etc?
You mix, voluntarily or not, big pharma and medicine, which did not wait for synthetic chemistry. Both methods of care and prevention have existed for millennia; it is the loss of this knowledge that has become dramatic since a mother whose child is going to be skinned, will rush to the emergency room to be applied antiseptics, antibiotics, a vaccine against tetanus and other nonsense then that a little water, a drop of lemon and a dry protective dressing would have worked.
For heart attacks, for a long time it was believed that it was inevitable, a divine punishment! Today we know the role of food hygiene, the lack of sufficient physical expenditure, plus the multitude of endocrine disruptors or not accompanied by the stress of western life in large cities.
Fortunately the tide is turning and more and more these protective or reducing factors of pathology are disseminated by the media: it remains to be heard, understood and put into practice !
For fractures, it's surgery, not big pharma.
For the bites, light burns, it is the same thing that emerges from the role of the parents, it is still necessary that they are informed, have practice.
Rest, and there we can meet, the extreme cases (which I mentioned earlier), where the balance sheet advantages / disadvantages can be done to the advantage of big pharma with powerful, effective products (like drugs ) but dangerous.

Quote:
Most of the sick have to take drugs until the end of their life.

What diseases?
Just about all of our so-called modern society! Take a look at pharmacies and find out who the biggest consumers of meds are, for anything and everything. Also go to the dying rooms for old people with the little blue, red and green pills (a festival of appetizing colors) which alone would almost suffice to feed their consumers

Would his patients have survived without his treatments?
Indeed the term survived is well suited! But to survive is to live? While a better lifestyle could have avoided all this medicated waste. Did you know that the anti-conceptual pill increases the cardiovascular risks by 400% (which will be declared pathologically many years later when the age advances) and by 2000% if the woman smokes and in addition is considered as an aggravating carcinogenic factor ? Or that the modern flour has depleted the future bread and becomes an important factor in cardiovascular disease and this has lasted for decades without the problem being exposed to the general public consuming the pretty French baguette, etc ...
So, of course, we can neglect all this during his youthful years by "enjoying" life, but which will have to be paid for years later, which "will justify" the intervention of big pharma and its poisons ... which will allow them to survive ... indeed!

Quote:
Indeed, but the chemical should only intervene in extreme cases which cannot be resolved otherwise; which would drastically reduce the use of these chemical drugs ... but it is not for tomorrow, nor for tomorrow!

We agree, but this is a problem linked to economism, as seen above, we must not confuse everything.
No ! It is above all a question of education and information. As long as big pharma will hold the reins of the disease through its imposed products, ARE economy will benefit greatly. The use of "simple" is also of an economic nature like the rest, but requires a personal implication, rather than to discharge (of its responsibilities of educator and protector of the life of its close relations and by repercussion of that of the generations to come), on a trained doctor in universities subsidized by big pharma which expects a juicy economic return.

Quote:

This was to open up a new, more holistic and social cybernetic domain.
Indeed, but for all that one should not dream, it takes between 2 and 4 generations for significant and visible changes to appear in a society. The so-called soft methods are developing rapidly in certain “intellectual” circles (I mean that makes you think and change, which has nothing to do with any IQ), but moreover come up against a conservatism based on habits ( recent), confidence in the system (no other choice for that matter) and especially the fear of the unknown, plus the speeches distilled by big pharma by medics. (re HIV and re Vaccines)
0 x