The mole killer

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Army0563
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The mole killer

by Army0563 » 25/05/23, 15:32

Hello everybody!
One day, I returned to the countryside with my parents after a long absence. I was very surprised to find that our crops were damaged. Intrigued, I asked my father why our yard and our crops were damaged. He explained to me that the moles were the cause of this damage. Therefore, I decided to ask my friend in town for advice on the best product to get rid of moles.
My friend recommended me to use a product called "[url=-https://www.stopmole.co/products/mole-killer]the mole killer[/url]" which he said was very effective . So we used this product, but unfortunately it was completely ineffective before it started to grow, and the situation quickly worsened. That's why I need your opinion. What do you recommend we use?

Thank you for your answers

Army
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: mole killer

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/05/23, 15:38

Leave the moles alone!
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/05/23, 17:51

Moles are territorial animals and if you exterminate those present on this land, it will very quickly be colonized by new occupants who will hasten to make new galleries (while the old ones could have been stable for a while). So it's not at all wise. Moreover, despite some small drawbacks, it's a pretty good sign that they like it there.
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/05/23, 18:34

Is it certain that it is indeed moles, and not mole rats which are all the same much more proliferating and boring in crops?
1 x
Army0563
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Army0563 » 26/05/23, 07:50

Armede0563 wrote:Hello everybody!
One day, I returned to the countryside with my parents after a long absence. I was very surprised to find that our crops were damaged. Intrigued, I asked my father why our yard and our crops were damaged. He explained to me that the moles were the cause of this damage. Therefore, I decided to ask my friend in town for advice on the best product to get rid of moles.
My friend recommended I use a product called [url=-https://www.stopmole.co/products/mole-killer]the mole killer[/url] which he said was very effective. So we used this product, but unfortunately it was completely ineffective before it started to grow, and the situation quickly worsened. That's why I need your opinion. What do you recommend we use?

Army
0 x
Army0563
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Army0563 » 26/05/23, 07:51

Hello everybody!
My friend recommended I use a product called [url=-https://www.stopmole.co/products/mole-killer]the mole killer[/url] which he said was very effective. So we used this product, but unfortunately it was completely ineffective before it started to grow, and the situation quickly worsened. That's why I need your opinion. What do you recommend we use?

Army
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/05/23, 08:39

Robot interested in something other than moles :!: :?:
Last edited by izentrop the 26 / 05 / 23, 08: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/05/23, 08:39

The good recipe is to collect earthworms, a good bottom of tin can.

They must then be soaked in a taupicidal powder for a day or two, adding the minimum amount of water if necessary so as not to dilute the poison too much.

We level each mound, we try to locate the most recent ones and we look for the evacuation hole used by the mole.

Then we take pliers and introduce a worm or two, deep into each mound.

When I was little, we did this with mole, but this poison deemed too dangerous for wildlife was banned.

You have to insert the worms deeply so that the mole eats them quietly without rising to the surface. Indeed, a poisoned mole can in turn kill a carnivorous animal that eats it, or even poisons humans who handle it with their bare hands and then touch their mucous membranes.

Note that if it is mole rats, this technique is ineffective.

It is easy to know if we are dealing with moles or mole rats.
1) moles make very large mounds in limited numbers from deep galleries
2) mole rats make many small mounds that can touch each other on the surface from shallow and rather horizontal galleries.
0 x